[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might sound stupid. But does anyone else here ,who considers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1481215794401.png (220KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1481215794401.png
220KB, 500x372px
This might sound stupid.

But does anyone else here ,who considers their personality/disposition to be more naturally masculine, feel as though society is telling them masculinity is wrong?

I mean, maybe theres a bunch of mentally ill sjw where I live.

But I've been yelled at a bunch for minding my own business.

As in I'm talking to a friend and someone interjects to make a comment about me or what were talking about.

This one girl was offended that I wore a sleevless shirt to class, and that I was forcing my masculinity on her.

What the fuck is going on?
Am I going insane?
>>
>>17836992
You big dummy, she obviously wants you to ravage her with your big throbbing masculinity.
>>
>>17836997
That's a whole other separate issue.

I already know that it's easy to hook up with sjw girls if you're not a pushover.
>>
OP, what exactly do you think "naturally masculine" is?

what does masculine mean to you
>>
>>17837100
not very emotional, independent, confident, competitive, blunt I guess.

I don't wear pink polo shirts with the collar popped and talk about football year round, if that's what you're wondering.
>>
>>17837107
no, i'm just wondering how you can call something like masculine "natural".

because it means "having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men". there is no masculinity in nature. it is a man-made concept, only from the 1600s, from a word that meant "worthy of a man" - it had clear negative connotations when someone wasn't masculine (i.e. they were not worthy)

my point is masculinity is stupid. femininity is stupid. but most of all, there is no such thing as natural masculinity. it's a societal, cultural thing. nothing natural about it.
>>
>>17837153
I disagree with that.

But whether or not it is a social construct (which even if it, I don't think nullifies its importance)

I'm starting to feel annoyed at the trouble being myself causes.

I don't feel like I am being intetionally offensive, it's quite frustrating
>>
>>17837153
Humans are in fact part of nature. Just because animals don't have societal masculinity, doesn't mean the evolution of humanity is any less true.
>>
No you're not going crazy at all

Feminism has just gotten seriously, SERIOUSLY fucking out of hand
>>
>>17837107
Being blunt has never been considered a good thing.
It's just a "nice" way to say you're rude and insensitive. The rest, no one gives a shit about.
>>
>>17837396
This.
Once you get away from the ultra liberal shitheads youll realize that youre a normal person.
Those feminists lash out at anything and everything to feed their victim complex.
Just ignore them, theyre fucking idiots.
I work in San Francisco and see dumb shit like that all the time.
>>
>>17837409
being honest = rude and insensitive, got it.
>>
>>17836992
I mean its possible you have some gross arms, if you have very hairy armpits that might make someone get angry at le patriarchy. Masculinity could just be a buzzword meaning 'ugly man stuff'.

Its just like letting out a huge belch, or farting or trying hard to look under a girls skirt, kind of masculine stuff that has become uncool.

Just trying to think of an alternate viewpoint to what that might have meant. Could mean hygiene.

Or whatever else these guys said.
>>
>>17837454
not him but lol no

you can be honest without being rude and insensitive.

i.e. instead of "you're getting fat", try "i'm concerned about your health deteriorating"
not that fat = unhealthy in and of itself, but it's an example.
>>
>>17837107
>not very emotional, independent, confident,
>bitches about bitches bitching about his sleeveless shirt
>>
>>17837456
I am pretty sure I'm not belching and farting in public.

I also take pride in my personal appearance, I was literally wearing a red sleeveless shirt and beige shorts.
>>
>>17837463
yeah. fair point.

It's been happening for like a year now.

I'm more irritated than offended. It makes me roll my eyes and inhale, not feel upset.
>>
>>17837460
I don't understand this.

if they're fat, why not just they're fat?
>>
>>17837465
Oh sorry, I was thinking of sleeveless to mean tank top. Fine then don't take offense I was just trying to think of another reason but if your looks are sharp then its just feminism or she thinks you're cute, don't worry about it.
>>
>>17837465
>wearing a red sleeveless shirt and beige shorts
>pride in my personal appearance
>being proud of your terrible taste
>missing the entire point about the belching/farting comment

wew. high level idiot. the burp/fart comment was about how the sleeveless thing with hairy armpits might be gross in the kind of way that a burp or fart would be to them.
>>
>>17837472
i didn't say they're not fat. sure, they're fat. but you don't have to be -blunt- and -rude- in order to be honest.

if you can't understand this simple concept i wish you luck in your life
>>
>>17837474
Didn't mean to come off as offended. Honestly incredibly perplexed.

I'm starting to think it might me my particular university/ study choice.

i just never thought it was THAT bad, I would see people bitching about it and always thought, "so what? it's not a big deal, let them complain"

but now it's like every second day.

What can I even do?
>>
>>17837468
Still sounds like quite a strong reaction over nothing. The "masculine" guys I know don't even acknowledge when people complain about something they do, even when the complains are legitimate. If you didn't even do anything wrong, just shrug it away.

Society will always have something to say about you and some might judge for the dumbest reasons, it got nothing to do with WHAT you actually do or don't do. If you're 100% sure that you didn't do anything wrong, it's their problem and not yours.
>>
>>17837468
People have been saying masculine/patriarchy to you for a year now?

You must look and act like the most square jawed masculine beefcake, its physically uncomfortable to be around you because you are just that powerful.

Remember that men can be sexy too so if you show off a lot of skin women can get uncomfortable, like you would if a skimpy dressed girl was next to you although you wouldn't blame her femininity I bet.

Your rippling arms and giant thick legs are exposed barely covering your heaving thick chest, it could be very distracting and upsetting to straight women.

Try to dress more formally and realize that women are going to express their feelings of discomfort by going for the whole 21st century feminism angle, they don't want to admit to you that you are sexy to them so they try using these hints they learned from Tumblr.
>>
>>17837475
Yeah it's hot as fuck here, I would be wearing long pants if I could.

So someone who isn't interacting with you, has armpit hair and that would make someone irritated?

They sound like the idiot to me.
>>
>>17836992
If they're really mad at you for no reason it means they want to fuck you
>>
>>17837496
Not him, but I'd find it pretty disgusting, just not worth commenting on. Pretty much like seeing a whale, that internally makes you want to puke.
>>
>>17837491
I feel as though you don't understand though.

This isn't dirty looks, this is a bunch of fat women with brightly coloured hair actually yelling at me.

Last week I was at the library, and I wore a Viet Cong band shirt, and they started going off at me.

I was just sitting there reading a book.

would that not irritate you?
>>
>>17837501
You can always file a complaint you know.
Theyre trying to provoke you so they have fuel for their feminist rage.
If it makes you feel any better just remember that most of those manhaters arent going get anywhere in life.
>>
>>17837501
If they are yelling in a library, they would get kicked out pretty fast.

>would that not irritate you?
Just the opposite, I'd be amused as fuck. Although I do have a thing for seeing people go mad over nothing. Back in school some of my class mates were bitching about me sleeping in class, shit was pretty awesome.
>>
>>17837492
Hahaha sounds pretty facetious, but I don't dress revealingly, it's just an intense heatwave right now.

Up until two months ago, my normal attire would be darkwash jeans, boots and a button down shirt.
>>
>>17837500
That makes sense to me, and seems like a fair response.
>>
>>17837510
Library was pretty much deserted otherwise I'm sure they would have.

>Just the opposite, I'd be amused as fuck. Although I do have a thing for seeing people go mad over nothing.

Dude, me too! That's what got me in this mess, a few months ago a girl went off at me because the professor asked me a question and she didn't like my answer (For the life of me I can't recall the question)

She started yelling, I started laughing in her face.
She complained about me.
I got moved to a worse class, but not by much
>>
File: 1409521198356.jpg (140KB, 752x481px) Image search: [Google]
1409521198356.jpg
140KB, 752x481px
>>17836992
>This might sound stupid.
nope.
> feel as though society is telling them masculinity is wrong?
this is the result of lobby. Big foundations are paying lobby companies to start discussions ("campfires") all over the internet (including all the many /r9k/ threads you see about the subject and other sjw subjects) in order to 1) racemix and 2) feminize men. Not all men, though - white men. Of course this is not the only thing they do. They also finance activism of man kinds all over the globe. Search for Sabbatai Zevi, Jacob Frank, kellipots, the influence of Ford, Rockafeller, the MacArthur foundations into other said sovereign countries by promoting abortion, for example. Hollywood is not just following tendencies, the media propagates tendencies according to their agendas. Even trivial things like the whole "cuck" meme a while back.

>Am I going insane?
nope. But unless you hide your power level, people will find you either a tinfoil or their shitlord enemy.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.