[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aspergers >Take some Sertraline & Chlonidine daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 610x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 610x436px
>Aspergers
>Take some Sertraline & Chlonidine daily
>Often anxious for no reason
>Barely have a personality
>Terrible social skills
>Might be depersonalized sometimes
>Constantly spacing out
What do?
>>
Hey anon, I'm a special ed teacher. I'm not trying to say you need a special ed teacher, but I have excellent social skills, and most of my students have aspergers or autism. Do you just want help socializing? Or something else?
>>
>>17837617
i work with special needs kids too. what age group do you have in your class?
also, op, i agree with that anon, tell us what you need help with so we can give more specific pointers
>>
>>17837658
I'm the kindergarten teacher until 3pm, and then I teach after school care until 6. Our school is entirely special needs. What about you?
>>
>>17837902
the school i work at is entirely special needs too. atm i am at a class with 11-15yo.
now i'm curious, are you from europe or america? i have no idea how they handle those schools in america. how big are the classes and such?
>>
>>17837913
I'm from the US. There are restrictions to number of kids that can be with a teacher at once. I think it's 15 kids under age 5, per 1 adult, so I have to have a volunteer or staff member in the room, because I have 22 kids in my class, and some of them are 4 years old. With my after school class, those kids are 6-13, and there are about 15 of them most days, so I can handle them alone
>>
>>17837921
Not sure if all of that made sense. But it can be hard sometimes with a big class, because I have to give special attention to every kid, and it can be overwhelming.
>>
>>17837921
wow, that's a lot! here the law is that a class has to be 8 pupils and 2 caretakers.
what kind of special needs kids do you most often attend to?
how do you handle that? if we had such big classes it would be disastrous since most pupils would actually need one-on-one observation to not run havoc...
>>
>>17836946
I also took Sertraline for my major depression and had similar side effects like anxiety. Now I get Venlafaxine. Maybe you should ask for a change of meds.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.