[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anywhere I could find material on beginning a relationship as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1444844055277.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444844055277.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Anywhere I could find material on beginning a relationship as a dom? I already have the girls lined up for tryouts, but it's uncharted territory for me and I'm curious to find some suggestions or tips.

General advice is also appreciated, of course.
>>
The most important thing, no matter what, is confidence.

No matter what you do is act like you wanted to do it
Shit, you could paint like Bob Ross and still be a dom if you act like this was what you wanted to do
Confidence, mate
>>
>>17836902
I can do confidence.

Two of the girls have invited me to a threeway, that they apparently already hashed out. The other potential girls work with us, and so I need to make a reputation for myself.
>>
A friend recommended me The New Bottoming Book by Janet W. Hardy and Dossie Easton. They seemed to know what they were talking about, and I think they have at least one book out aimed more towards doms as well as bibliographies in their books filled with lots of other recommended material.

I hear good things about fetlife being a decent place to meet people and find local munches for connecting to the community and gaining tips from experienced members.
>>
>>17837111
Thanks, I checked out some of their other work and put it aside for later.

I'm making a laundry list of things I want to try out, if anyone has any suggestions of shit to make slutty girls do, please let me know.
>>
>>17836895
Has no one on 4chan ever heard of Google?

Google "BDSM for beginners"
>>
>>17838470
I come here often and don't usually ask for advice, I wanted to get a little comeuppance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.