[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been used for sex twice. I've also only been interested,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: ezhik-i-yabloko-na-igolkah.jpg (93KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
ezhik-i-yabloko-na-igolkah.jpg
93KB, 500x313px
I've been used for sex twice. I've also only been interested, and dated, two guys-- both were incredibly sweet and kind to me, but as soon as things got physical, they vanished.

It feels awful. I don't even want much from a guy, just a hello and someone to go on walks with. What is wrong with me, that makes me only worth discarding? It really hurts.
>>
>>17836180
Have you considered that you're not good at sex and they just didn't think the amount of effort you made them put in was worth a round 2? If not please give more details about these relationships how long did they last? How far into relationship was it when you started fucking? How old r u how old are guys your fucking?
>>
>>17836180

Sounds like they hit it and quit it. I wouldn't really call that "dating someone".

Where are you finding these guys?
>>
>>17836198
Well, the first guy, I was a virgin and he knew that. I dated him for a month. The second guy knew I was inexperienced, and he told me I was good, but I guess he could have been lying. I dated him for two months. Both were 21, I'm 20.

>>17836213
The first one was in one of my classes, the second one was Tinder. Tinder guy knew I wasn't interested in just hooking up, and he was so sweet and present in my life before this happened.
>>
>>17836223
As a guy (24) I who has had one long term girlfriend (2.5 Years) and one short term gf (4 months). I wouldn't expect anything serious to come out of tinder. lol

The one from class, that kind of sucks. Maybe he thought you were too clingy. Maybe this? Maybe that?

I would say 30% of my guys friends are in relationships and 70% are single. The more educated my friends are, the less likely they seem to be in a serious relationship.
>>
>>17836236

Let me clarify the education part, my friends who only have highschool or college (Canada fag) more of them are in serious relationships than my friends who are university or higher educated. Though my friends, who have lesser education live in rural areas.

Personally, I hate being single, but I'm not unhappy either. I'd just rather be in a healthy relationship, than constantly trying to hook up. But that seems to be the minority view.
>>
>>17836223
Ok so what's happening is these men are seeing you as easy targets for sex bc your so inexperienced compared to your age you like 6 years behind then they don't want to stay around bc you probably behind in other ways as well
>>
At least you have been used. I would love to be used. You can learn from being used.
>>
>>17836236
>>17836264
Hey, thanks for all your insights, anon. I really try super hard to not be clingy-- with the first guy, I only realized he wasn't going to talk to me again after three days of silence because I wanted to give him space. I guess I just am tired of being alone, but because I go to a really preppy school, (voted preppiest in USA!) all the other girls here are gorgeous, amazing in bed, drink a lot, and are just so much fun. I'm quiet, shy, and strange. I used to think that it was ok to be the way I am, but I guess it isn't.

>>17836276
>inexperienced in terms of sex
ok
>behind in other ways as well
That's actually not too nice, I'm shy but I don't think I'm stupid.
>>
Get used to it, this is the society you chose. Well, not you personally, people as a whole.
>>
What type of guys do u u go for exactly?
>>
>>17836304
Im not saying your stupid I think naive would be the more accurate expression here. Bc of your lack of teenage relationships you're vulnerable to all the stupid lines and tricks teen boys use on teen girls. This makes you easy to manipulate especially when you stop dealing with boys and start talking to men. Remember that it's difficult enough to get laid that most men will say anything to get pussy. Well tell you we love you that you're the girl of our dreams anything to get our dicks wet. It's literally the reason we exist.
>>
>>17836327
The fuck em and leave type obviously
>>
You're probably delusional, the guys are probably delusional. I wouldn't read too much into it, just try again, probably not with people you meet online.

I don't think most guys are really capable of a relationship until 25. And even then, we might lie out the ass to get in your pants. Our testicles make us do it.

If you just start with casual sex and make it clear that you don't need a relationship, and don't immediately get emotionally involved, then we'll at least be honest with you.
>>
>>17836304

Just on those two sentence you kind of remind me of my first ex.

I wouldn't change yourself to please someone else you'll only end up unhappy in the long run. The two girls I've date were both "weird" as am I which was awesome, and I've never connected with someone on the same level as either of them. Unfortunately you'll likely have to go through some shitty people to find what you really want. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer for you. The guys you likely want to date are probably too shy to approach you in the first place...

Good luck
>>
>>17836180
>dates Chad and guy from Tindet
>"What is wrong with me, that makes me only worth discarding?"
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17836180
cuz ur going after chads and not the nice guys.
>>
>>17836180
It's mostly this

>>17836198

Chances are you were just too much effort and when the sex wasn't great either they booked it.

Besides your sample size is 2 one of which was from a hook up app and you are surprised he was in it for the hook up. You sound bit naive or stupid.

Just try again, preferably not from tinder unless you want to get better at sex and small talk.
>>
>>17836327
>>17836341
That's the funny part, I'd never describe these two as one-hit wonder types. I actually find myself liking someone when I think, "oh, he's so nice, I don't think he will hurt me." Ironic, yeah?
I like guys who seek me out to talk to me. I need to find something about the guy I really respect, like having a passion for something cool, like programming or car engines or, you know, stuff like that. But what really gets me is when they take their time to just talk to me and hear what I'm saying, and compliment me a little. But I guess I'm bad at figuring people out.

>>17836337
Oh. Yeah, you're probably right. This sucks.

>>17836358
Thanks all the same, I need all the luck I can get. I'm glad you had some good experiences :)

>>17836369
>>17836382
I guess I'll try a little to defend my actions.
"Chad" from class eventually told me that, oops, he actually had a girlfriend this whole time, so he really would like to focus on her and not see me anymore. So I figured on Tinder, the guys have to be single, and if I'm upfront about what I want, maybe I'll only meet guys looking explicitly to date... I was wrong, so yeah, maybe I am also shit in bed.
>>
>>17836180
Because there are some women that make good girlfriends and wives.
There are other girls who are nothing more than a cock sleeve whos value plummets every time she is used for sex by some loser who is invariable going to decrease in value as you do.

You could always try having value outside of sex, but that's harddddddddddddddd.
>>
>>17836411
Is it even possible for women to have any value outside of sex though?
>>
>>17836403
Holy shit you're literally a chad slut. The man you described is chad.
>>
>>17836403
Ye just try again and stay away from men like that. Stay out of tinder unless you want casual sex, it's not a dating app, it's a hook up app.
>>
>>17836403
You're way, way too naive.
>>
>>17836411
I mean, I never ask anyone to buy me things, and I listen well, and am supportive of their endeavors. What do you mean, then, wife-girlfriend material?

>>17836426
Yeah. He was the first person I'd ever dated, so it was completely like a slap to the face. I didn't know people could even operate like that.

>>17836438
Yes. I think I just won't date anyone this year until I graduate. Because people in my class are like Mr. Chad, and Tinder is bad too. Thanks for the insights, honestly.
>>
>>17836180
Do you come off as friendly and naive?
Do you have a nice body but a good girl personality?
Do you find yourself unable to control your urges once you're turned on?

If so, these guys saw that. They were willing to go through all that just for sex. It's surprising, but there are guys who do that.
>>
>>17836180
how fat are you?
>>
>>17836446
Shhhhh we need more of her
>>
>>17836180
How old are you OP?
>>
>I'm a girl, poor me waahaa
>>
>>17836449
If you want to be gf material you want to offer something more than just sex.

Personality and skills are important.

You already get a free pass in life just by existing, try to use your time into developping some personality.
>>
>>17836180

>What is wrong with me, that makes me only worth discarding? It really hurts.

The only common denominator in these situations is you. Something about you is inherently attracted to smooth talking, charming pieces of shit.

I used to be the same way because for a long time I was attracted to super beautiful girls with emotional issues who were really nice to me one second and treated me like shit the next. I was addicted. It took me realizing that I was magnetizing to these girls and not the other way around for me to fix it.

Try giving a guy you wouldn't typically be attracted to a chance. Basically your picker is broken so you need to start expanding the pool of guys you would consider dating.

If you feel a lightening bolt attraction to a guy and begin feeling those similar feelings that you did with these two guys get out of there because chances are he's just another smooth talking asshole.
>>
>>17836461
Fuck off, Chad!
>>
>>17836454
> friendly and naive
Probably?
> nice body but a good girl personality?
More like 4/10 looks and weird-nerdy.
>unable to control your urges once you're turned on?
Idk, when I trust a guy and he starts getting physical I just don't want to disappoint him so I try my best to do a good job for him. If/when I date next time, I'll work on setting up firmer boundaries. Since I guess they leave no matter how hard I try physically, so at least I won't feel like an even uglier slut once they cut contact.

>>17836456
5'2, 95 so not really.

>>17836462

>>17836464
Kindly stuff it.

>>17836466
Well, no, I do have personality. You'll just have to trust me on that one. But I am shy and really apprehensive about being vain and talking all about myself when I'm on a date. That's what /adv/ is for, see.
>>
>>17836487
>4/10 looks
Doubt.jpg
Post at least part of your face or headless body.
>>
>>17836487
>Well, no, I do have personality.
Well not enough to hold the guys who you dated.
Better yourself or lower your standard, what ever you want to do.
>>
>>17836501
I'm on the right.

>>17836504
Yeah, working on it.
>>
>>17836538
>I'm on the right.
oh I thought you were the wizard on the wall.
>>
>>17836538
Those aren't 4/10 looks, come on.
>>
>>17836538
For a girl who's only slept with two men you sure do dress like a slut
>>
>>17836538

>Yeah, working on it.

They're giving you terrible advice. This has nothing to do with how high your standards are or how much you are worth.

You don't feel very good about yourself so guys who are predators see that, manipulate it to their advantage and use you for sex. You are attracted to these guys because they know what your soft spots are and they manipulate them to get what they want.

There is nothing wrong with the way you look or who you are. The only thing wrong with you is that you subconsciously don't believe you deserve to be treated well. This issue is way deeper than anything we can address.

You need to get some therapy and figure out why it is the only guys that manage to make you feel attractive and wanted are pieces of shit. We can't help you with that.
>>
>>17836538
Oh you just need to act more confident and less available

They want to chase and you don't run you just act all shy and fuckable
You're too cute for that
>>
>>17836558

>you sure do dress like a slut

A blouse, a skirt, leggings and a scarf? She's not even showing any skin. What in the fuck are you talking about, anon?
>>
>>17836538
I'd rate you AT LEAST 6.5 from what I can see.
>>
>>17836567
>therapy
>for someone just baiting for attention

lul
>>
C'mon op, what are your hobbies?
>>
>>17836583
1) please stop white Knighting it looks so pitiful

2)Dude it's a joke she didn't even post a real pic of herself. She calls herself a 4 then posts an easy 7. No woman with a body like that hasn't been fucked by numerous men by the time they're 20 unless they're super fucked up in the head
>>
>>17836592

I'm not sure how you equate coming to /adv/, the place where people ask for advice, and asking for advice is baiting for attention.

There are people out there who actually don't have self esteem and need people to validate them to get out of bed in the morning. Its an actual condition. Therapy couldn't hurt, either way.
>>
>>17836538
good taste in fashion so I am going to give you my advice stay away from tinder next time and have female friends that can give you the go next time on a guy.

>>17836558
you need glasses I don't see any cleavage or yoga pats that show off her butt shape
>>
>>17836476
Oh this is really smart. I'm saving this post. Thanks, mate. Sincerely.

>>17836567
Also thanks to you, this is a nice and comprehensive post. I HATE therapy because I have an eating disorder and all my stupid therapists only ever want to talk about my eating disorder, I want to deal with other issues but they only care about plates and spoons. But if I save up some money maybe I'll try again, because this thread helps me see how much I suck at dating.

>>17836582
run?
But that's so mean and rude, they already try really hard to be nice.

>>17836600
Nothing really exciting. I love to garden, here's me with a really big cucumber I grew. It's sweet armenian seedless, for anyone interested. Was really good to eat too actually. I also wrote poetry regularly, sometimes I draw and I love hiking. I like to read about art, and I'm trying to learn about how to process data in R but it's hard because I'm stupid about math.

>>17836607
Ha ha, just realized I'm wearing the same skirt in both pictures.
>>
>>17836655
damn that's a big dildo.
>>
>>17836655

don't be stupid, you're a cute bitch and you know it. good people are hard to find- men and women. it's that simple. stick that cucumber in your butt. tits or gtfo.
>>
>>17836655
Op I'd date the fuck out of you come to Maine I'll wife you up
>>
my advice: OP you're cute, the two you've been with were assholes, you deserve better but maybe try to do better in vetting the shitlords
>>
File: 1468166549602s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468166549602s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
Well I have never seen a worse thread on all of /adv/

Well done guys
>>
>>17836655
did you cultivate this vegetable?
>>
>>17836719
Do you think it will be easier if I go to a less preppy school? And grad school? I'm going for horticulture.
>>17836730
Yes. I used a lot of compost in my garden bed, and had a very rainy summer. They do better if there's something higher above them blocking the direct sun, like I had cherry tomato plants and tomatillos. I think it helped it not be bitter.

Here's some seeds :)
http://www.reneesgarden.com/seeds/packpg/veg/cucumber-armenian.htm
>>
>>17836765
nice work. i will keep this seed supplier in mind for next season.
>>
>>17836655
>eating disorder
DING DING DING
assholes see that shit from a mile away. they see you're vulnerable, so they manipulate you.
>>
>>17836487
>Idk, when I trust a guy and he starts getting physical I just don't want to disappoint him so I try my best to do a good job for him. If/when I date next time, I'll work on setting up firmer boundaries. Since I guess they leave no matter how hard I try physically, so at least I won't feel like an even uglier slut once they cut contact.
I would suggest dating for more than month before having sex. Even better would be waiting until you are in a committed relationship.
>>
>>17837177
Relationship starts at sex
>>
>>17837205
your world view is immature and stupid
>>
>tfw a girl who's obviously attractive and intelligent has all this trouble with guys

I don't understand anything
>>
>>17837177
Yes, I should start doing that. It's hard-- I'm so worried I'll come off as a demanding harpy, like I'm withholding sex to manipulate him or something. Or, I'll just assume that a guy has to really really like me if he's trying to get intimate. I suppose that's projection on my part.
>>
>>17837228
>I'm so worried I'll come off as a demanding harpy, like I'm withholding sex to manipulate him or something.
Explain to him that you've been hurt in the past. If he really cares about you he will understand.

>Or, I'll just assume that a guy has to really really like me if he's trying to get intimate.
Bad assumption.
>>
Look "women" if you date people who can get in the pants of someome in the First week or month you are dating with turbonormies.

You should drop hints like that you dont fuck in the First dates. See who lasts, investment forces to invest more and more
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.