[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I really, really just hate men for being the way they naturally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1486.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
If I really, really just hate men for being the way they naturally are, does anything actively prevent me from having a sex change?

Hating OTHER men seems much more lucrative than just being a woman who hates men.

Can anyone really stop me?
>>
>>17835942
Depends on your country and it's sex change laws
>>
>>17835942
Get over yourself
>>
>>17835942
youll probably not be able to get a job and no one will want to be seen with you in public
>>
>>17835942
Well you're clearly a faggot, so yeah, might as well
>>
>>17835942
there is no such thing as sex change
regardless of how many surgeries

it is not because a paper says you have "changed" your sex that you have

having a paper stating that i am an attack helicopter legally won't make me one

just deal with it and stop being frustrated live your own life do your own things and if you ever become one of these feminazis you can try doing the shotgun mouthwash it will fix everything
>>
>>17835942
>hate men for being the way they naturally are
Elaborate. If you hate the fact that they have a penis, getting your own probably isn't the wisest course of action.
>>
>>17835949
So far it looks fine. All you have to do is to not have any other mental issues that could cause gender delusions, and to be stable in this condition. So so far so good.

>>17835950
You first.

>>17835951
How are they going to ever know?

>>17835957
And?

That's not what I fucking asked.

I don't care it's not real sparkly unicorn blood that cures cancer. I truly do not. Fucking nobody does.

Why should I "deal with" other peoples' bullshit when there's literally zero negative consequences on taking this easy route?
>>
>>17835972
I hate men for being entitled moody pieces of shit who have done nothing to deserve to have their tantrums taken seriously, and I hate that I am expected to automatically bend to that and clean up his messes after him.

That shit's not fair. I want other people to make excuses for my awful behaviour, too.
>>
>>17835991
maybe if you were not the useless oxygen consuming fat ugly whale piece of shit that you are, maybe people would make excuses for your awful behaviour too

do not blame men for being worthless now cal12 mouthwash humus
>>
>>17835991
>I hate men for being entitled moody pieces of shit who have done nothing to deserve to have their tantrums taken seriously, and I hate that I am expected to automatically bend to that and clean up his messes after him.
Funny, I feel the exact same way about women. As a woman, any woman, you could realistically have a sexual encounter any time you so desired. As a man that simply is not the case. We have to suffer the extreme humiliation of repeated rejection.
>>
>>17836012
I'm not fat and I don't think I'm ugly. I've turned down more guys than I've been turned down by.

The matter is, there's a difference between being a cuck who lets a Specific Girl walk all over him, and the all-powerful excuse of "boys will be boys".

I, too, want to crash a car into a wall and get thrown out of a bar for fighting and have all my behaviour excused by my age and gender.
>>
>>17836034
That is very well true, but as I have literally zero interest in sex in any shape or form, this is of zero value to me.

As a matter of fact I think I'd pay money for the luxury of nobody ever pursuing sexual contact with me again. Or maybe a digit.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd give up my ring finger to never be in the same room with an erect penis again.
>>
File: 1381461975557.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1381461975557.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>17835942

0/10

>>17836012
>>17836034

Do you not realize that this is some lame ass dude pretending to be a bitchy woman just to troll you virgin neckbeards into a hissy fit?
>>
>>17835983
Man, nobody can really stop you, but you. And you sound like you want one of three things:

>somebody to be wrong, so that it can be justified

>somebody to prove you wrong, because you aren't 100% and you want justification to back down on it

>attention

And even more concerning is your worldview. An anon put it pretty well, you sound like you're an /r9k/ drone, but with men as opposed to women. Worldviews like theirs, like yours -they operate on arbitrary rules and generalizations according to the person they belong to. In the case of robots, they use it to explain why they're so unsuccessful. In convincing themselves that the odds are stacked against them, they avoid all responsibility. They can't take the possibility of their loneliness and failure is their own fault. And so they come up with convoluted reasons as to why it is not, beyond any explanation.

They do it to protect themselves from pain. And they are the keystone of this system of beliefs. As a part of it, it becomes a part of them. And so trying to convince a robot that women aren't whores and successful men can't just be categorized as chads, becomes totally pointless. Any criticism of the belief is a criticism of the robot. This is fucking ubiquitous among belief systems. You see it in every religion, and you can even see it in Dawkins fanboys.

We can't challenge your belief system for you. We can offer some counterpoints, but it's up to you to do that.
>>
>>17836044
let us be the judges it is easy to say oh i am not fat oh i am not ugly when nobody can check this

i am sure you lie and are an ugly whale

post pics or gtfo landwhale
>>
>>17836075
SIngle handedly one of the better post i've seen here in a very long time in terms of tone and articulation. The board is a better place for having you anon.
>>
>>17836075
I was actually genuinely curious of the actual pros and cons there would be of a man with my mindset being set loose in society.

>>17836078
Lemme dig one up.
>>
>>17836078
No makeup, not much face visible (not that it's much to look at), room is trashed, nor am I a powerlifter, but I'm not obese, am I?
>>
>>17836116
Forgot to include THE ACTUAL PICTURE.
>>
>>17835991
The same can be said about women. Bitch and moan when things don't go their way, can get away with fake rape claims, get shorter sentences in jail and men will bend over to do what they want if they look nice.

Of course this doesn't apply to all women same as your stereotypical view of men does not apply to all men.

Acting like an entitled cunt is not a trait found exclusively in either gender, but when we notice it in the other gender we label them by gender. Just don't fall into this trap, stop being such a sexist prick and don't stereotype people.
>>
>>17836058
>again

Fucking whores, kill yourself, that's my advice.
>>
>>17836097
There are plenty of men who believe that there aren't consequences to their actions. That doesn't mean they're correct.

Though more often than not, it just seems to depend on how rich they are. But that's my worldview.
>>
>>17836121
Look, women get special treatment from men who want to fuck them and think they have a shot at doing so.

Men get special treatment because it's just too much effort to try and bother to conrtrol or confront them so it's easier to just let them run rampant.
>>
>>17835983
Why would you want to live as a man when women have it easier?
>>
>>17836044
>I, too, want to crash a car into a wall and get thrown out of a bar for fighting and have all my behaviour excused by my age and gender.
Yeah enjoyed having no friends that aren't trash because you act like a fuckwit. Men don't get excused from it. Just because low education/socioeconomic retards embrace the behaviour and culture doesn't mean it's excused. In Ausland we have a huge problem with men, booze and violence and it still isn't excused or accepted. If you want to act like trash and not be held accountable, guess what? You can as a chick as well. Trash gonna trash lady. Just don't bitch and moan when you inevitably end up in a penitentiary with the rest of the trash.
>>
>>17836044
What the fuck? Why do you want to actively hurt other people? Do you think men do this?
>>
>>17836143
Because women DON'T have it easier. Men who lick the soles of women's boots just assume that literally everyone does the same, and that women just waltz their way through life on a road paved with roses and cuck tongues.

That's not how it works.

And if it is, why do I have a job again? Why aren't you paying my rent?
>>
>>17836146
Only when they're in a bad mood and decide that the entire world must know it.

It must be nice when your mood swings aren't instantly blamed on menstruation.
>>
>>17836158
hahaha what. It must be nice when your mood swings are blamed on menstruation. Whats so goo about having no excuse?
>>
>>17836158
>they're in a bad mood and decide that the entire world must know it.
>Women never do this
Funny joke m8.
>>
>>17835991
>I hate men for being entitled moody pieces of shit who have done nothing to deserve to have their tantrums taken seriously, and I hate that I am expected to automatically bend to that and clean up his messes after him.
You just described women though.
>>
>>17836174
Well, if you're in filled with livid fucking rage and you are very literally inches away from literally fucking jumping someone and killing a man, would you rather have people

A. Fear you and regret causing this mood

B. Mock and humiliate you and bring up bodily functions outside of your control?

What's so good about being taken seriously instead of being a laughingstock?
>>
>>17836208
I am feared. It is shit. Nobody regrets causing it, you fucking idiot, they just leave and you're left with nothing. Stop this bullshit right now or the world will never progress.
>>
>>17836226
Well, I could get sex whenever I wanted and I fucking hate that.

You can be feared whenever you want and look how you take it for granted.

I want the room to freeze in horror when they pick up I'm irritared.
>>
>>17836256
Why?
>>
>>17836256
Also I cannot be feared whenever I want, because when I actively try to be frightening people laugh at me.
>>
>>17836256
Also what would fear give you? Because I think you're confusing it with respect. Nobody respects me. They let their fear of me get in the way of being honest with me, so if you want that, all power to you. I would still like to know how getting sex is a bad thing also. You may not enjoy it, but surely its not such an inconvenience that you HATE it?
>>
>>17836265
Why wouldn't you?

>>17836270
Wow, you must suck at it. Elaborate.
>>
>>17835991
Irony: The post
>>
>>17836281
Fear doesn't get you anything, and you lose a lot. My brothers and even my mother can't look me in the eye.
>>
>>17836280
Did you know that you can actually get PTSD from being raped?

I mean, sure, it's only sex that you don't enjoy, but somehow this minor inconvenience is as bad for your head as, say, being in a combat situation in a war zone?

Isn't that funny?
>>
>>17836290
Who brought up rape? I certainly didn't. What is bad about being able to go out and find someone to have SEX with? It's something I would love to be able to do.
>>
>>17835991

Holy shit.

Get a sex change.
Seriously, do it.
Then, just try an ask a couple of women out + if a woman asks you out, see how she handle's a polite rejection.
Grass aint always greener.

Goddamn how do the jews and the media keep convincing you that we're all just going to work supposedly shitty jobs to hide in an office, smoke and drink on the job and take all the money while women do the fuck out of all the real work?
How the fuck do they manage to convince you that every male is a chad who gets to bang all teh babes, while women who do that are sluts?

Seriously, are you one of those types that believe we have secret meetings and codes that only men know so we can find harder ways to oppress you. "the league of extraordinary patriarchs"?

Bitch, there's a reason women take social studies more than useful studies like medicine, STEM, business, econ, architecture... It's one of two options, really;
>The majority of women aren't as great as you think. (I honestly think a sex change would help you see this, though, there is an increased chance of suicide - probably caused by not being able to handle all of these privileges)
>Jewish fear mongering that you all believed. "Women, don't go studying maths - that's what men do, and all men are rapey culturists - come and study genderqueerfliudity stupies instead, so you can complain about the lack of women studying maths".

In one option, majority girls are straight up lazy or useless. The other, gullible as fuck ruining their own credibility.
>>
>>17836256
You are a fucking retard and will cry you don't get any attention when you have a penis. Have fun.
>>
>>17836296
The part that is so bad is that it's not about sex magically appearing when you want it to.

It's that it's always there, waiting for you to forget to watch your drink, miscalculate someone's intentions, to make some little slip and you're fucking done.

Imagine walking on a tightrope, knowing that sometimes some people think it's fun to fall, in very specific situations in which they feel it's safe and fun.

And then someone asks

"What's the problem? You can fall whenever you want."

>>17836298
I sometimes start hitting on women when I'm drunk, purely from the fun of how sweet and polite they are about turning you down. And being pleasant and easy about being rejected, I kind of suppose I'm a breath of fresh air for them, too.

I've known so many women who have supported deadbeat partners for decades, I've seriously contemplated just getting a wife to do everything for me for nothing in return.

I don't think you have secret meetings. You have public meetings. Women have secret meetings to let other women know that y'all full of shit.

I'm not even going to argue the social pressures of avoiding STEM fields or why the fuck americans even have those frivolous other shit.
>>
Are you on your period, OP? Jesus Christ, you sound like a bitch.
>>
>>17836330
Breaking News! Women finally confirmed to be more horrible than men!
>>
>>17836330
Lolll. You are so dogmatic. I really hope you get a sex change and realize you have to be tough to be a man. There was a woman who did what you are thinking of doing to a lesser degree. She went from a feminist to claiming she was more sympathetic to men's rights activists.
>>
>>17836330
>I sometimes start hitting on women when I'm drunk, purely from the fun of how sweet and polite they are about turning you down. And being pleasant and easy about being rejected, I kind of suppose I'm a breath of fresh air for them, too.

Shit, try doing that as a man. Seriously, get the fucking sex change right now.

Honestly, just do it.

>I've known so many women who have supported deadbeat partners for decades, I've seriously contemplated just getting a wife to do everything for me for nothing in return.

Yeah, they're the kind of girls who lash out and label every guy that cares a "nice guy" to justify their stupid ass choices. Call us out for being shitty why the fuck you enabling self-destructive behaviour?
I call it out, say they need to get help I'm a fucking white knight just looking to get laid - they'd actually take your opinion seriously.

Easier to just blame all men rather than the shitty people of both genders perpetuating that bullshit, right? Right.

>I don't think you have secret meetings. You have public meetings. Women have secret meetings to let other women know that y'all full of shit.
Bitch, the entirety of the western and jewish media, is not, a secret meeting.

>I'm not even going to argue the social pressures of avoiding STEM fields or why the fuck americans even have those frivolous other shit.
Because you can't. Because the biggest perpetrators of that system, of discouraging women to go into useful fields, are other women.
Social studies is just a fucking ponzi scheme. You teach some people how to complain, so they can teach some people how to complain, all without ever actually getting real jobs.
You need more people for the ponzi scheme to work, so you optimise your fear mongering.
>>
>>17836330
What would I give to be in your place.

Come on, get a sex change, give away the lottery that's being an attractive (more less) female.
>>
>>17836365
What makes you think I'm not tough?
>>
>>17836330
>Get sex change
>OP still born as a female, still thinks like a female
>Basically become the equivalent of a beta-orbiter
>Now, not only do people not respect you, they don't even feel the need to be nice to you either.
GG well played, fucking retard.
>>
>>17836375
I'm not even sure which part of your arse you pulled the "social studies" -thing. I work in a factory. I want to become a history teacher. Where the fuck did you pull this SJW propaganda parade from and what the ever-loving FUCK has any of that to do with ME?

>>17836376
>What would I give

Implying that you can't literally do the same thing and get a sex change, too.

Why not get showered with praise and gifts for nothing in return? Why aren't you putting a weave in your head and some high heels on and waltzing down the wide road paved with cuck tongues?

What's stopping YOU?

>>17836379
What makes you think people won't respect me?

What makes you think I won't break somebody's fucking jaw for not respecting me?
>>
>>17836405
I'm sure you will break somebody's jaw because YOU ARE A CRAZY BITCH. That isn't how you get respect.
>>
>>17836413
You ever notice how you're all full of "no" and never actually tell me what to do instead?
>>
>>17836405
Sex changes don't exist, at least not for the next 50 years.

What you will pay $5000 for is getting injected with shit that will make you even uglier if you are a woman or getting injected with something that will make you grow bigger mantits if you are a man.

Knowing that is what makes the diference between being a man and a kid. What you are right now is just an over-sensitive bitch over something, and since you have the emotional stability of a kid of course the first thing you will lash into will be being a woman. Get a grip, pussy, if you want to be a man that's the first thing you need and right now you are being a bitch having a tantrum.
>>
>>17836428
Why do you need me to tell you what to do? Just enjoy your priveleges, as I am trying to enjoy mine.
>>
>>17836405
>Sees nothing wrong with changing sex for respect that doesn't exist

Why not respect people on an individual level instead of genitals? are you too retarded to realize the consequences of a sex change?
>>
File: IMG_1489.jpg (57KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.jpg
57KB, 640x575px
>>17836434
>it won't be REAL X
>it will just be virtually indistinguishable from the real deal with the naked eye
>>
>>17836465
>skinny faggot
>probably a manlet because woman
>bitch beard
>those hands

If that's what you want then good fucking luck being a man, it's going to be heaven for you.
>>
>>17836465

>iFunny
>>
>>17836463
Because I have 1st person witness account of my male peers being treated better than me in identical situations, and vice versa?

Men hate women and women hate men. Do I want to make enemies with the nurses, schoolteachers and other gutter trash of the society, or with the presidents, generals and virtually every cop and university professor I'll meet?

Why would anyone in any case ever want to be a woman, if being even garbage mimicry of a man is an option?
>>
>>17836465
SOGETTHESEXCHANGETHEN jesus
>>
>>17836482
Because you can get sex whenever you want. That's what men want. Why would you want to be a man? There is NOTHING we can do that you cannot do.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (365KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
365KB, 1936x1936px
>>17836472
Sit your ass fucking down that was just the first one I could google.

I don't have all this sort of pictures saved on my phone in case of internet arguments.
>>
>>17836405
>Break someones jaw for not respecting me
That's a quick way to catch a bullet
>>
>>17836490
Well, maybe I don't like sex? Maybe I'd be DELIGHTED to not have to deal with constant threat of rape.

Because that's what that's called when you don't want it.

You can go through your whole life not dreading that female aquaintances suddenly decide to start coercing you to sex you don't want.

You can live an entire life being UNABLE TO FATHOM why someone wouldn't want to live with a constant threat of rape.

How magical is that?
>>
>>17836482
>1st person witness account of my male peers being treated better than me in identical situations

Call them out for being legitimately sexist.
>>
File: Ward.jpg (146KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
Ward.jpg
146KB, 640x481px
>>17836506
>ITT: OP was diddled as a kid and is now a crazy dike who wants to be a man
Therapy, not hormones okay.
>>
>>17836506
ohh so you are one of those

go to a therapy, crybaby, after a month of seing a psychiatrist you'll see how stupid you sound

men don't get raped, you are not thinking like a man.
>>
>>17836506
I don't know I'm unable to fathom it :) Also theres not a constant threat of rape, just say no. Men are getting weaker and weaker, they will not rape you.
>>
>>17836512
You know most women give up on that by the time their periods have stabilised because by that point you learn it just DOESN'T FUCKING WORK?
>>
>>17836506
Who is threatening you with rape??? WHO???
>>
>>17836518
My psychologist refuses to go into it before I've gone to a gynecologist to ensure that it's not a physical problem.

>>17836521
You know, I am just too tired to be sufficiently enraged by what you just typed out, so could you please just be a sweetheart and bite one of your fingers off for me?
>>
>>17836526
Every man who wants to dick me against my will.

So to say, every man who wants to dick me.

Roughly estimated, every man.
>>
Men are raped too. Its way fucking under reported because there aren't as many help lines available and because "duuh men cnt be rayped silly" mentalities. OP you are a cunt and lack a sound mind that is able to recognize it. The only thing you should hate more than men is yourself.
>>
>>17836536
No, I still don't know.
>>
>>17836536
I'll bite a finger off if you fucking kill yourself for wasting our already dwindling resources. Air should not be free!
>>
>>17836542
Get over yourself. Not even every man wants to dick Scarlett Johannsen.
>>
>>17836544
Yeah, but guess what?

There's statistically speaking so much less gay men than straight men, I'm still safer.
>>
>>17836562
People like you deserve rape.
>>
>>17836572
Why?
>>
>>17836542

>Every man who wants to dick me against my will.

Must be a pretty long list then.

>So to say, every man who wants to dick me.

U wot m8? All men want rape?

>Roughly estimated, every man.

Stop thinking so highly of yourself you fucking tard. I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole.
>>
>>17836572
Also, do you mean Cartoon Rape with a stranger in a trench coat in the bushes with a knife, or does shit like coercive rape or being drugged count?

Me and my ex had this deal that he can get me knocked out drunk whenever he has the need so that I don't have to remember it.
>>
>>17836589
Are you illiterate?

Okay look nevermind it's 3:30 am and I have an alarm ringing in a couple of hours. Goodnight you sad sack of sorry shits.
>>
>>17836587
I Don't think rape is a bad thing. Its kind of like would you rather die of drowning or dehydration? One is at least quicker than the other.
>>
>>17836602
I hope you know I'm going to use what you've said to better myself, and then im going to rape anyone I want!!
>>
>>17836605
I think you had something confused.

*You* are the one who needs to get raped.

I won't say "deserves", nobody deserves that, but you just can't seem to fathom what kind of a thing you're talking about, so I guess a dose of PTSD from sexual violence could give you some much-needed perspective in life.
>>
>>17836602
Maybe the shards of broken glass known as your reality flew into my eyes and made me blind... but I don't see any points in your reply...
>>
>>17836617
haha ok bitch I would love it Im a bisexual man who realises that IT IS EASY TO SAY NO, any man who "rapes" you will go to jail, just find out his name and then call the police ffs
>>
>>17836617
also you COULD just put up with it, if hes desperate enough to actually RAPE someone, he'll only last a few seconds anyway.
>>
>>17835942
>lucrative

sorry but youre a crazy whore who will not be financially secure by merely pumping yourself full of unnatural hormones, or even just pulling a mulan
>>
>>17836629
You know I'm supposed to go look at an apartment I'm meaning to rent in 4 hours and I'm really just too angry to sleep anymore.
>>
>>17836642
I could come and rape you to sleep?
>>
>>17836640
Not FINANCIALLY, dumbass. I meant literally every other way.
>>
>>17836651
>i obviously meant this word meaning financially profitable in a totally non-fiscal way

yeah you'll go far i'm sure
>>
>>17836642
Legit explain what is so bad about rape other than: You'll just have to experience it :) teehee
>>
>>17836666
You know what, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever tried to talk with any of you. I forgot how fucking awful the world can get and I regret ever interacting with any of you. It's 3:45 on the day I'm supposed to move and I'm crying so hard that I can't breathe.

The world is a worse place for having you in it and I know you thrive from that knowledge.
>>
>>17836666
fuck yeah quads never got that before
>>
>>17836690
Psychological projection. Nobody on Earth does bad things just for the sake of being bad, if you believe that, you've got a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>17836697
not to play the devil's avocado here but they did just make a rape victim cry for lols on the internet
>>
>>17836690
You want to be a man with an acttitude like that?

What a bitch. Go dial any male number in your cellphone, I'm sure there's a guy willing to give you his arms for you to cry on for the night, oh boy it must be horrible being a female.
>>
>>17836707
I did that to prove how silly she was being, not to make her cry. The intention is still pure, even if the outcome is bad. I guarantee rape girl will grow from this, and if she doesn't its out of spite for me. Sleep tight, rape girl, good luck with your house inspection or whatever
>>
>>17836707
Not really, they made a rape victim cry because she thinks being a male is easy and somehow makes you entitled of having it easier than females.

Not saying she deserves any rape, but holy shit does is it really that hard to have some mental maturity and put 2 and 2 together to realize you are just having a post-traumatic episode of being a pussy.
>>
>>17836723
Also to be assured of my own view points. I've been told by friends how horrible I am so I have trouble being sure of myself.
>>
File: post-1580264-1402355336.jpg (136KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
post-1580264-1402355336.jpg
136KB, 460x650px
>>17836690
sorry anonette but you're not made of strong enough stuff to be a man. being a man means being able to shitpost all day and deal with the trolls and flamers that your bait reels in. you clearly have a lot of personal problems to work through but dreaming up new ways to hate people is absolutely the exact wrong way to approach them.

I gotta ask, what did you expect?
>>
>>17836723
wait so what was your argument there?

I thought you were just kinda trying to trap her like either she's gonna have to vividly describe how being raped feels and trigger herself or some shit, or you're gonna keep insisting that it can't be that bad

and then you get to the whammer where she's written the fucking great american novel on how getting your pussy ground up is literally the worst thing

finally convincing herself that yeah, THIS will make you see the light

and you reply something like "that sounds kinda hot actually lmao (:"

and she goes and literally kills herself and becomes a meme.
>>
>>17836745
Sshhhhh she's trying to sleep! ;)
>>
>>17835942
You should ask /lgbt/. Unfortunately if you're not looking for other insights, anywhere other than /lgbt/ is NOT the right place to ask.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.