[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well do you have to know a guy before you morally don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: best.jpg (65KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
65KB, 1280x536px
How well do you have to know a guy before you morally don't go after the girl he's interested in/casually dating? Is there such a "bro code?"
>>
>>17835906
Do you actually hang out because you're friends? That might be about where
>>
>>17835906
It's a simple matter of respect do you respect him or not. It's one of those simple yes or no situations.
>>
>>17835906
there is no such thing. "bro code" is a sorry excuse for losers and most of the time guys are going to do it regardless of it being a best friend's girlfriend, or a girl his best friend is after.

i have seen countless times stories of "best friends" fucking one another's girlfriends and shits like that. no bro code, no nothing people are immature and selfish especially when it is about pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 850x400px
>>17835906
>>
>>17835925
Of course there's no such thing, but the question is one of morality. Are you a bad person if you "compete" with a friend? An acquaintance? A guy who was nice to you? At what point is the respect for the man outweighing the respect for the woman?
>>
>>17835925
Never had an issue with my friends. Sounds like you hang around a bunch of douchers.
>>
>>17835906

There's definitely a such thing as a bro code, but I think there's no definitive time where this becomes okay or not. Clearly you wouldn't do it to your best pal, but a coworker or something that you see every once in a while? That's different.

But if you're constantly a sandbagging son of a bitch, no one is going to want to hang out.
>>
>>17835906
If I thought a guy was a good or nice guy at all, even if he wasn't my friend, I probably wouldn't move on any girl he was trying to get with.

First thing you should do is see if the girl is interested in your buddy. If she tells you straight up that she's not, then you're good to go. If he doesn't have a chance, then there's no point in letting him go for it.

Then you should talk it out with the guy, and see if he's okay with it. It's just a nice thing to do if he's your friend. If you hardly know him, you can just play dumb.

Another problem is that you don't want to be dating a girl with a beta orbiter. Don't put yourself, your friend, or the girl in an awkward situation if you're all in the same friend group.
>>
>>17836346
Holy shit this could be like an algorithm
>>
>>17835913

This

There's lots of women out there so any friends girl is off limits.
>>
If your friend is a good person then don't. If he is a bad person then your choice.
>>
>>17835925
There is such thing as a bro code, it's just a loser like you doesn't respect that code because you're incredibly ugly and you'll go for any girl that shows the slightest bit of interest in you. But let's face it, they were probably friend zoning your pathetic ass
>>
>>17835906
Its more of a think of it if you were in his shoes kinda thing. Would you be ok if he fucked your ex? If you are good friends with him in anyway then have the respect and maturity to ask if he would be ok with it. Or just be an immature child who wants and disrespects people and just take her. Its all based on how you want to look and feel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.