[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be from a poor family >not trash just not wealthy >meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (23KB, 453x297px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 453x297px
>be from a poor family
>not trash just not wealthy
>meet cute grill from a wealthy family
>she's been overseas, used to attending classy shit all the time, been on yachts and shit
>i've never done any of this shit

Hmmmm... how to deal with this feel?
>>
>travelled
>been on yachts
>has money

Does she have a collection of nice handbags or a sports car with no permanent job anon?
>>
>>17835717

what are you expecting? there is no way to 'deal' with it. dealing with it is its own step, its own process. there aren't sub steps to that.
>>
>>17835730

Nah she works so that's good
>>
Unless you're really good looking I suggest you forget about it.
>>
>>17835717
Don't make a big deal out of it. They're just things. You'll have a hard time relating sometimes with her lifestyle, but so will she with yours. Take what good qualities are in her culture and add them to whatever good things you've picked up from yours.

also yes, don't be too surprised if it fails. get what you can and use it for the next opportunity. perhaps you can get an overseas trip or cool lake house visit or something out of it. obviously don't pressure for these things though, just guide.
>>
>>17835717
the only reason she would ever be interested in you would be to have someone around that she feels superior to. remember this, and your feels should subside
no need to thank me
>>
>>17835807
OP might just be more attractive than the girl or something.
Or they might be in college. I've had rich girls who were interested in me before, back when it didn't mean anything and I was just there. It's different post-graduation. It also depends on *how* rich the girl is and how much her social circle revolves around other wealthy friends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.