[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing my virginity later tonight. Any first time tips? Besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1474598064257.jpg (208KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474598064257.jpg
208KB, 1200x800px
Losing my virginity later tonight. Any first time tips? Besides the obvious (like wear a condom)
>>
File: Screenshot_20161127-100831.png (210KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161127-100831.png
210KB, 720x1280px
>>17835697
Made a similar thread a couple of weeks ago, got some good shit
>>
>>17835697
Remember if you wake up and your arse is really sore you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17835723
i hope you're joking... that is horrible advice
>>
>>17835723
>>17835741
I'm conflicted but that does seem kinda extreme. The girl I'm hooking up with is a virgin too
>>
>>17835749
well in that case there isn't much to worry about, neither of you know a lot so It's bound to be an awkward mess
It's an experience, learn from it and make the subsequent times better
>>
>>17835764
don't cloud your mind with stuff like "technique". instead go there with excitement, the will to explore and experience. you two are not machines that you can get an exact manual for. for example, if you did what that other anon posted, i would most likely never want ro have sex with you again. but it might work for some other girl! so, instead of thinking about how and what to do, focus on enjoying yourself. on how she smells, how soft her skin is, stuff lile that should be what ou focus on
>>
>>17835697
Don't worry, if sex happens it's nice, sex isn't just penis in vagina. Otherwise you are just trying to make each other feel good so ask and try simple stuff.

COMMUNICATE
>>
>>17835697
always remember that anal is natures birth control
>>
>>17835749
Don't know if me being a chick will help, but I'll give it a shot.
Just focus on each other and take your time. Mistakes might happen, and if they do, just laugh them off and keep going. Pay attention to her expression and body language, because as a virgin, she might not be sure of what she does or doesn't like. Communicate with each other, and just try to relax and enjoy each other's company.

Also, foreplay. Lots of it. Tease the fuck out of her and give her a lot of attention before actually fucking her. Godspeed, OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.