[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys so Im 32 and I have the opportunity to either live at home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cuck shed.png (14KB, 1317x568px) Image search: [Google]
cuck shed.png
14KB, 1317x568px
Guys so Im 32 and I have the opportunity to either live at home with my parents or be a poor single cuck living out in the country in a cuck shed for the rest of my life. The cuck shed currently has no power and solar power might be my only option and I can either dig a well or use a city water source about 300 feet away from the cuck shed. Its on 10 acres so I could raise animals to pay for the property taxes to keep the cuck shed. The cuck shed is in central east Texas and is only 16 ft by 16 ft with a loft for sleeping. I don't know guys Its either the cuck shed on 10 acres or live with my parents. What would you do? Pic related is my plans for the cuck shed. The refrigerator would run on propane.
>>
>>17835640

>live with parents
>save up money
>start looking for jobs somewhere where 'cuck sheds' arent the only housing option
>>
If you could get a data line to it, a windmill and some solar panels would be plenty for reliable power, and it sounds comfy as fuck
>>
>>17835652
I don't know I'm such a cuck I feel like a cuck shed is my only option.
>>
>>17835666
You're 31 have some self respect and stop talking like a 12 yo epic memer
>>
>>17835659
I don't think I could get a data line. satalite internet would be my only option and that's like 60 cucks a month.
>>
>>17835666

htere are literally millions of people who live NOt in a cuck shed on minimum wage.
>>
>>17835677
Could always just get a cell line.

I dunno you fucking decide, do you know how to raise and tend livestock?
>>
>>17835680
Dude they probably share a single bedroom apartment with like 10 other people. I think a cuck shed would be more comfortable.
>>
>>17835699
I spent a little time in the FFA
>>
do you get cucked while living in the cuckshed, or is it just a customary name? you need to consider the facilities, and any property that offers free cucking is good value.
>>
>>17835714
I doubt any female would want to live in the cuck shed so no I will probably not be getting cucked while there. A cuck shed is basically a place of shame where those who have been cucked go to live.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.