[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/, i'm quite new in this board but i'll need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161208-WA0112.jpg (154KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161208-WA0112.jpg
154KB, 1200x807px
So /adv/, i'm quite new in this board but i'll need some advice if it's possible.

>Be me a kissless virgin
>There's a girl in my class wich i didn't know it was the same nationality as mine until a month ago.
>We started talking and we're getting quite good for now
>She's a very nice person in my opinion, we even "held" our hands once, no spaghetti
>I found out a few days ago that she's got a boyfriend
>I don't know who is he and he doesn't too about me
>When we talk she blushes and laughs at the jokes i do about anything that i'm talking about
>Should i keep going in this relationship with her?
>I think that this might be the shot for me but i'm not sure.
In fact, she's like 2,5 years older than me but i don't care 'bout the age.
>>
>>17835087
Sounds like friendzone to me.
>>
>>17835128
Who the fuck holds hands with the opposite sex as friends

That's some Seinfeld episode shit
>>
>>17835087
Sounds a bit similar to my situation except mine told me she likes me.

I'd just keep it up but don't get your hopes up about a relationship
>>
>>17835139
OP here.
She started texting me what was my IG username bc she wanted to see the photos i made.

The discussion went to some philosophical shit about stuff we want to make in life and she said that she felt that she lost many things in life and she asked me for advice for it, i replied that to not loose things, she should keem them like in a keychain.

Did i do bad?
>>
>>17835087

Honestly, in my experience its never worth it to be part of breaking of an existing relationship. You devalue yourself, love is not everything. If there is truly a chance for you, make sure she breaks off her existing relationship before you initiate anything deeper.
>>
>>17835159

I think you did the right thing, dont move in strong on an existing relationship. If she isnt happy with her boyfriend she will break it off, and you will get your shot.
>>
>>17835191
OP here.

The thing is that she's been with him for 3 weeks for now so i've lost the chance.

And she is not like any other girl with a bf i've met (most of them are quite distant and not very responsive to flirting) she plays with my hair (i've got it quite long) and she tries to sit next to me all the time.
>>
>>17835217
3 weeks is nothing
She played with your hair bruh, she looking still
Go for it
>>
>>17835230
Ok, but how can i keep going.
I haven't any bullshit of social anxiety but i don't have much experience with ladies, i know beforehand that i shouldn't be 250% ultra-polite.

Any other advice?
>>
>>17835217
She is defiantly into you, still though, i would never advice someone to try to steal someones girlfriend. Even if you dont know the guy. For me, its just not worth it. Feels horrible in the end, and relationships mostly dont last for ever. But yeah, I still think you have a shot, dont wait for her, if it happens it happens, thats pretty much it.
>>
>>17835257
If you want any actual advice, just continue what you two have as long as it isn't painful for you. If it turns into something meaningful, great, if it doesn't, there will be other opportunities.
>>
>>17835217
if its official between her bf and her then fuck off man
>>
>>17835230
This. He isn't her boyfriend until it has been at least a few months. She is still looking and she obviously likes you. Make more moves. Get her talking about herself and philosophical things but keep physical too so you don't get friendzoned.
>>
>>17835314
I disagree, relationships are verbal contract, time is not relevant
>>
>>17835314
Well the part of her talking about her life is already made. I have some sort of talent to make people say to me thier personal shit.
>>
>>17835134
J: You can't just hold a man's hand like that, Elaine.
E: Of course you can, it was completely platonic.
J: George, has a woman ever held your hand platonically?
G: I don't think a woman has ever held my hand.
>canned laughter
J: I rest my case.
>switches to Kramer and Newman doing something autistic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.