[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 months ago I broke up with my first girlfriend. I was scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2011.11.03-800x533.jpg (191KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
2011.11.03-800x533.jpg
191KB, 800x533px
3 months ago I broke up with my first girlfriend. I was scared of her, as she was suicidal and many times I had to stop her from hurting herself. She also treated me like shit, even according to her mother.

But, every single time she makes me cry or I am feeling really down I feel that I love her. When I'm happy it does not happen. How can I avoid such a feeling and why does it happen?
>>
>>17834787
How was your childhood growing up
Parents friends family
>>
>>17834833

With my parents I had a conflictual relationship because I'm one-of-a-kind type of person. They tried to send me to psychologists, uselessly, to solve my issues.

I had few friends in elementary and middle school but we're really close friends today, we write or see each other on a daily basis.

My extended family I don't see them often because they live a couple of hours away by plane. They are generally good people though.
>>
>>17834866
Tell me more about your conflictual relationship with your parents and what it means to be a one of a kind person to you
>>
>>17834878

I discussed with them a lot because I'd argue a lot against teachers in school.

One of a kind means I have my own style, my own thoughts, distance myself from the mass as much as possible without rejecting mass culture per se just because it's for the people.

In a few words, I have my own ideas, own weird life experience and people around me always have told me I am particular and they cannot find the words to judge me. I have been told this by teachers, family, friends, randomers and my former psychologist
>>
Any information will be welcome. Bumping again
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.