[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with my fiancée. I love her, and have for awhile.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0588.jpg (75KB, 638x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0588.jpg
75KB, 638x310px
I need help with my fiancée.

I love her, and have for awhile. We've been living together for over a year and we have two cats. My car is also in her name because mine broke down and she got a new one and lets me use her old one. Basically, it would be very inconvenient to me if we broke up.

And I know I love her, but sometimes I question if I'm attracted to her or not. I can't honestly tell. We don't have sex a lot, which we are both fine with.

Also, part of me wants to stay with her and have kids and whatnot, but there's a part of me that really wants to be single too. I'm almost 22, I feel like maybe I shouldn't be held down this early.

But if I leave her, I'll probably never get her back.

We did talk about the car once and she said if we broke up she'd let me use it and slowly pay her for it, and I have a place to live if we did break up. Can't afford our current apartment by myself though.

I would also feel terrible splitting up the cats, they love each other but one is mine and one is hers.
>>
Guys come on
>>
Go ahead and leave her for the mythical greener grass that doesn't exist. Also don't believe anything she said that could happen after you break up. That car is fucking gone.
>>
>>17834733
Do you even understand what marriage is?
You sound like a flaky person, and a poor one for that matter.
Marriage is a socioeconomic alliance.
If you're having attraction issues, why? And why the fuck did you propose to her if so?
I'm guessing maybe she got fat or always was? If so you are doubly stupid, but you should still talk about your problem and get it resolved. Very delicately and cautiously. Communication skills are critical. And see /r/deadbedrooms for your likely future at this rate.
>>
Girl here. Trying to think of what I would do if my fiancee posted this exact thing right here. From what you've said, you seem relatively happy and comfortable. You love her. I'm not sure why you're engaged to someone at 21, and that in itself is a problem- not that I have a problem with young love, but that you're going to inevitably change a lot in your twenties, and from how you're saying, you may fall out of love with her. I say, bleed this out for awhile, but like >>17834994 said, you do kind of sound pathetic, and like you're not in it for the long run.
>>
>>17834848
Yea, there is no greenier grass, if you leave her you will regret it very quickly and be in a deep depression.

seriously stay in the relationship man....
>>
>>17836271
Depends,

I don't regret breaking up with my girlfriend of 2.5 years at 21. That being said I was out of a relationship for another year and half. My girlfriend just broke up with my and my first ex is now engaged.

Personally I wouldn't get engaged for 4-5 years after dating someone.

That being said, breaking up with someone for the "greener grasses", isn't a good idea. I had two girls lined up when i broke up with my ex and none of those even amounted to a kiss.

Hard to say, you'll change a lot from 20-24 I know that I sure did.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.