[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ I'm having a pretty sad week. I'm kinda having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: nature 5.jpg (696KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
nature 5.jpg
696KB, 1680x1050px
hey /adv/ I'm having a pretty sad week. I'm kinda having a hard time seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. My girlfriend of two years doesn't love me anymore, I dont really know where to go from here. I'm 19, I dont really know what to do with myself. I dont feel particularly interested in anything. Does life get better? What should I be looking forward to? I feel so alone guys. anything would help because I honestly dont see anything but darkness from this point on in life.
>>
It varies from person to person, but in my experience ages 15 to 25 are the shittiest. Your emotions are raw and vulnerable, and everyone your age does immature and selfish things.

I advise you to get a college degree in something productive, so that when you're old enough for your life to stop sucking you can get a job and move somewhere better.
>>
>>17834709
She doesn't really want to break up, it just seems like she feels tied down too early. am I crazy for falling in love and wanting to be with her a long time? is it too soon for stuff like that?
>>
>>17834677
Yea life gets way better
18-21 is like the equivalent of learning to crawl into adulthood and your 20s are learning how to walk

Best tip is focus on yourself
Try new things even if they make you uncomfortable. Imagine you've never had ice cream before and you're at 31 flavors. To find out which to get you gotta try a bunch of different flavors. Maybe it'll be the 2nd one you try maybe it'll be the 2nd to last. Point is to just test even if you're not hungry, the samples are free at the moment but wont always be, don't waste too much time.

Idk if this will help but it's how I made sense of it at 20
>>
>>17834715
she doesn't want to be tied down is saying she wants to break up

You can be with someone for a long time at that age but I think it's best to not be too tied down until at least 25
You're going to change so much in the next few years and it's impossible to tell what you're going to want then

I'm not saying that anyone that's with their high school sweetheart won't be happy but it's like being born in a small town in middle America and just staying there until you die. It can be nice but there's just so much left unexplored
>>
File: 250px-333Swablu.png (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-333Swablu.png
29KB, 250x250px
you're only 19 dude. i'm sure you're in a very complex emotional state right now, but your whole life is still ahead of you
true love waits
>>
>>17834717
>>17834738
>>17834752
I'm she says that she felt like a distance had grown between us and I kindof agree, she says she still loves me so I'm kinda confused. Should I post screenshots of texts so you guys can help me out?
>>
>>17834807
Op here, She says she loves me, but she doesn't feel love for me. I'm so confused.
>>
>>17834809
That means like I love you the way I'd love my best friend or my brother

aka platonic love, not romantic love
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.