[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am an aquanitance with this guy who goes to car meets and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1481129700924.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1481129700924.gif
213KB, 250x263px
i am an aquanitance with this guy who goes to car meets and i feel like we would be good pals. the problem is that i don't know how to approach him with the "let's hang out someday" since i never talk to him. i just like his memes on facebook and see him every few months in town. i am also not big into cars so i can't relate with him on much. what do?

i am 22 if that matters
>>
>>17834658
>i feel like we would be good pals.

If you don't know him, this is basically a crush. Doesn't matter if you "like him like him", you are building him up in your head with no real knowledge of how he is.

Talk to him first and see if the real him is someone you really want to hang out with.
>>
>wanting to be with someone for the memes
beautiful
>>
>>17834668
And that's why we see the girls on this board talking that there is no formula to attract women. It's absolutely arbitrary.
>>
>>17834663
no no not like that. i'm a dude and i'm straight. i just want to be buds. does the OP really sound that gay haha
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 216x234px
>ywn be a part of a meme relationship
>>
>>17834680
Yeah, sounds like you want to suck his dick.
>>
>>17834724
why though? he never came to mind until these past few days. i've met him years ago but never hung out with him. don't think i can imagine myself giving or recieving the suck by a guy
>>
>>17834730
>i am an aquanitance with this guy who goes to car meets and i feel like we would be good pals. the problem is that i don't know how to approach him with the "let's hang out someday"
Seriously, read this out loud.
>>
>>17834748
i did. i'm not the most social guy out there so i am a bit lost
>>
File: 1480566513665.jpg (32KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1480566513665.jpg
32KB, 500x491px
bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.