[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna stop procrastinating Make me move please Give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Dark_Forces_Box_Cover.jpg (3MB, 1507x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Forces_Box_Cover.jpg
3MB, 1507x1920px
I wanna stop procrastinating

Make me move please

Give me the magic receipe
>>
>>17834479
Most people procrastinate to some degree or another. I work hard and get a lot done, but only because I have to - if it wasn't for the fact that the bank would reposess my house and the wife and kids need feeding I wouldn't bother with work at all. In fact, if I had no responsibilities, I'd only ever get out of bed to go fishing or to the pub.

So long as someone else is keeping a roof over your head and putting food on your plate you probably won't find the motivation to change what you're doing.
>>
>>17834479
I'll tell you tomorrow.silo
>>
>>17834515
I know a lot of people who manage to work towards a goal because they want to, not because they have to
>>
>>17834479
Just start, however small.

If you want to exercise, just get up and do one push up (on your knees if you have to).

If you have to write a paper just write anything on the page.

If you have to clean your room, just put away one thing.

Being fearless is doing things you fear.
>>
>>17834530
thx

trying to apply this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.