[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys. I want to know how to conquer any girl vids, books,...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: alpha-male-body-language.jpg (155KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-male-body-language.jpg
155KB, 600x900px
hey guys. I want to know how to conquer any girl
vids, books,...
how to act
>>
just be yourself :^)
>>
Quite frankly, the fact of the matter is there is no way to conquer any girl.

There will be girls that aren't interested in you, just like there are girls you aren't interested in. It's not a video game where you get it right and everything works 100% of the time. There are plenty of things you can do to improve yourself and your chances but girls are people too my mans.
>>
>>17834483
This.
I got rejected by average-looking girls and would fuck much cuter ones next week.
There's no rule to it.
>>
personality doesn't matter, as long as you dont suffer from a very serious mental disorder

Be good looking and/or rich.

thats it
>>
>>17834483
>I got rejected by average-looking girls and would fuck much cuter ones next week.
>There's no rule to it.
I see, thanks dude. So basicly, just be a good confident guy, with good talk and some girl will like me
>>
>>17834490
Pretty much. Have to make an effort and take the first step as well. The difference between "Chads" and /r9k/ permavirgins is that when a Chad gets rejected he doesn't throw a tantrum but instead mulls it over for a day or two and then goes for the next girl.
Tinder makes that a lot easier so give that a go.
>>
>>17834490
Also remember that women aren't rational and what they find attractive makes no sense half the fucking time, don't bother trying to understand them, you're not meant to be an equivalent of a female best friend with a dick.
>>
>>17834495
>Chads
thanks dude, im gonna try this
>>
>>17834498
i thing i get it... being funny, and kind of smart but without logic, the logic need to be on our words and confident we put on what we saying
>>
File: dialectics of love conquest.png (76KB, 947x279px) Image search: [Google]
dialectics of love conquest.png
76KB, 947x279px
>>
>>17834487
>
This actually happened so many times with me that it isn't even funny. So many times I got rejected by plain looking girl that I lost any hope in this whole thing, but the next moment there were times when I was asked out by goddess-looking 10/10 girls. It's random af and it's all about luck (and knowing as many people as possible, that's why college is a perfect place for finding a SO).

Also, one advice: if you find a girl you find cute, smart etc., ASK HER OUT IMMEDIATELY. Woman indeed can "lose interest" in men if they aren't fast enough.
>>
>>17834554
Wouldn't this tactic get you known as a creeper if you live in a small town?
>>
>>17834470
Listen to anything and everything Patrice O'Neal has ever recorded on the subject of women. If anything, it's an amazing confidence booster and hilarious.
>>
>>17834569
Yes. This strategy requires real-world anonymity.
>>
>>17834470
>hey guys. I want to know how to conquer any girl

You can't. Each girl is a different individual, so it's impossible to get a "code" or set of characteristics that every single girl will like.
>>
File: 1481166613845.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481166613845.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>17834489
>personality doesn't matter
Yeah, if you're chad. If you're an average guy like 95% of us, it makes a big difference.

>But I wanna be a player
Then get huge muscles and be a dick, i don't what else to tell you

>But i want something long term
Cultivate a good personality then. You'll notice douchy guys don't keep women around for very long OP
>>
>>17834470
alpha v beta is fake
all the alpha behavior and body language don't mean shit

you are who you are
>>
>>17834578
it's hilarious until it really sinks in and you realize how fucked up the world is, and how amazing it is that humans got as far as they did
>>
>>17834699
You either learn o lead and walk ahead of the crowd
or you fall behind the guy that does, there is no in-between.

>You can't change who you are bruh!
Oh yes you can, and it's fairly easy.
Learn to be a team leader, show people you're intelligent and that you should be the task master.
Most women (7/10 in my experience) find this very attractive. Be the leader, be cool, profit
>>
>>17834716
>Learn to be a team leader
How? In my experience you either have it, or you don't

and being a leader of men does not make to necessarily attractive to women

i'm proof of that
>>
File: 36497_dark_souls.jpg (637KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
36497_dark_souls.jpg
637KB, 1920x1080px
>>17834721
>How? In my experience you either have it, or you don't
It's an easy skill to learn, you just have to be smarter than everyone and give the assemblence that you have all of the right answers. Divide work fairly and remove anyone who doesn't produce.

Make yourself look powerful and that you're always ahead of the game.

>and being a leader of men does not make to necessarily attractive to women
If you were a real leader, this wouldn't be the case.
You can't be a quasi-leader. Do or do not anon.
On the extreme off chance you are and they're sill not biting, i suggest you look at yourself qualitatively.
Are you average looking? Are you one of those creepy beta orbiters? Do you have the ability to grasp complex concepts while they're in motion?
All things that I've learned over time.
Trust me anon, if I can do it, you most certainly can
>>
>>17834749
I am pretty bad looking, but that's something I have to deal with on my own
>>
File: 1475246111509.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475246111509.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>17834760
Alright, so work from there:
>What makes you bad looking?
>What keeps you from advancing yourself?
>What's stopping you from cultivating a strong personality?

Answer those questions to yourself honestly.
Looks count for a lot but they aren't the carrying factor.
I'm maybe a 6 or 7 at best, doesn't stop me from giving off confidence in who I am and what I can do.

>so what separates me from you?
Honestly? Only a winning attitude. If you put the time in to advance yourself, you can do better with women.

It's tough love, but you have to hear it
Good luck anon
>>
>>17834470
I am a former beta transforming yourself

Try going infront of a mirror and picture yourself holding eye contact and conversation with a girl. Then glance at your reflection. Do you have friendly eyes, are you smiling?

Adjust accordingly

I think the most important part is to smile with your eyes and have the slightest grin

Having good posture is easy. But working out and dressing good will help
>>
>>17834774
>i'm above average lol but it's no big deal
come on son

and im working on the things i can change already
>>
>>17834784
Above average guys can be betas too anon.
That was quite literally my entire highschool life.

Honestly, Even if you're average or below, you can boost yourself up if you can protrude a confidence that everyone can put stock in.

I went from asking out 20 or 30 girls in high school and getting rejected everytime to, I have 7 girls who constantly want to be around me, hold hour long conversations with and I'd bet my bottom dollar that if I wasn't a stand up guy, would get nasty for me as well.
>>
Good luck asking people here. They'll claim to be former betas and losers who "did 3 easy steps" to become alpha. Truth is they always had the ability to get laid but were lazy. They don't know what it's like to try and fail over 30 times.
>>
>>17834470
If you're serious
The only way to actually be able to is to be pretty attractive
And then read The Art Of Seduction by that 50 laws of power guy and then practice practice practice

You still won't be able to get any girl but it'll help.

You have to be some level of sociopath though to actually execute it
>>
>>17834812

To be fair, there are lots of sociopathic techniques you can use to psychologically manipulate anyone. Sociopaths can be really good at using people to get what they want.
>>
>>17834962
Yea I suppose you're right
Op probably wouldn't be asking if he could do it

I wouldn't call myself a sociopath but I'm very manipulative and a lot of the shit in that book was stuff I already do naturally
>>
>>17834470
>conquer
You sound like you want to plant a flag in her.
>>
>>17834984
>The Art Of Seduction by that 50 laws of power guy
noo man
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.