[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is driving me fucking nuts. She is incredibly selfish.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1468224764823.jpg (159KB, 517x511px) Image search: [Google]
1468224764823.jpg
159KB, 517x511px
My gf is driving me fucking nuts. She is incredibly selfish.

First of all, she takes fucking FOREVER to do anything on the phone. Two days ago we were trying to figure out what time we were gonna see each other yesterday and it took THREE HOURS for us to have the simple fucking conversation of when she was gonna get off work, because she'd fucking disappear, and this was at night, making me late to sleep to go to work the next day. Then, yesterday, she was supposed to come over so we could have sex but she says she's "feeling too lazy" to WALK OVER TO MY FUCKING HOUSE and that if I wanted to spend time together I should go to her house, and we could talk about life, because we can't have sex there because of her family, and tells me to leave it for the next day, except I fucking can't leave it for the next day because I got shit to do and yesterday I didn't. She acts as if I'm just sitting around waiting for her.

So I get down there and we talk about fucking meaningless shit and obviously I'm somewhat irritated and she asks me sincerely if there's anything she does that bothers me, and I mention the thing about disappearing on the phone, and she says she has to stop that because all her friends complain about it too and it pushes people away, they stop talking to her. So then I get home and IMMEDIATELLY the disappears from the phone again. Holy fucking shit.

I feel like she's pushing me away hardcore by just barely being there. What the fuck do I do?
>>
stop being a cuck

very simple
>>
this is why i test girls before i invest into them. Got NO time for flakes.
>>
Considering that you are annoyed that much by jer, what really keeps you two together? I found when I got annoyed with my partners it kind of woke me up, making me look into myself to see why we were still a thing.

Could be a wake up call from your brain, just saying.
>>
>>17834442
Might be playing hard to get just to not lose you.
>>
>>17834542
I'm not annoyed BY HER, just at these actions. I also take into account that it isn't just me. She's had legit best friends stop talking to her because of how impossible she is on the phone.
>>
My best friend's ex girlfriend hates my guts and I just forget she exists from time to time. That makes her very angry.
>>
>>17834442
This girl is dangling her attention over your head, getting her jollies by seeing how far you'll jump.

> it took THREE HOURS for us to have the simple fucking conversation of when she was gonna get off work
If she wanted you to know, she'd give you the detail immediately

>she was supposed to come over
>and do stuff I like
>she says she's "feeling too lazy"
>I wanted to spend time together I should go to her house
>and do stuff she likes
If she wanted to see you, she'd put in effort. She straight up told you she's too lazy to do things you want, and that all effort will come from you to make this work. You complied.

Pic related. She's manipulating you.
>>
>>17834604
people are their actions, not their dreams
>>
>>17834449
>cuck
Honest question, what do you think that word means?
>>
I've been the girl in this type of relationship before. She's bored with the relationship, and she's playing with you. If two people honestly like each other, they will both put in effort and be excited to see each other. I can tell, too, that it's working, and you're getting frustrated over it because you like her, but trust me anon, she has growing up to do, and there are plenty of girls who don't do this shit- who will actually be excited to talk to you. I say fuck with her a bit and see what happens. Find something distracting, and don't text her, at all. See how many hours or days it takes for her to contact you. Then you'll know how much she really cares, and you can end it. I'd probably re-install tinder now, if I were you.
>>
>>17835857
This anon knows what's up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.