[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I don't want to write a roman, so, long story short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi,

I don't want to write a roman, so, long story short, I'm belgian, and my gf is french.

Her dad and grandfather don't stop punch her, abuse her, and whatever you want.

At first she had been sent to several homes, and later returned to her family, and the situation was improved.

But today she told me that once again her dad and grandfather beat her again and I do not know what to do.

I can not join her for the moment, she will be able to come to Belgium soon but risk losing her current work if the situation get worse, and therefore, not have enough savings to come here in Belgium to be in peace.

I can not speak directly to his family because if they receive threats or if I warn the authorities, they will attack her.

What do I have to do /adv/ ?
I can't take it anymore, I can't do anything and that hurt.
>>
Are you Flemish?
>>
>>17834387
No, he's Belgian.
>>
>>17834412
Flemish is a language in Belgium
>>
>>17834357
Make a GoFundMe or whatever and crowdsource an early departure. Or just work more and save more money yourself.
You have the solution already, it just takes... money.
>>
>>17834357
>I do not know what to do
I know what I'd do. Call my 4 toughest friends, pick them up and drive there right this second, then hook the fookin cunts in the gobber.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.