[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women retarded or just pretending? If so, how have they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shrugging.gif (18KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.gif
18KB, 320x312px
Are women retarded or just pretending?

If so, how have they kept the act up for so long???
>>
Little bit of column A, little bit of column B

People let them get away with it. Obfuscating stupidity is the easiest way to get away with most instances of shitty behavior.
>>
>>17834344
women are fucking retards and the reason they get away with it is that most males are fucking apes and would do anything to fuck these whores
>>
>>17834397
Good point
>>
>>17834397
This. In more technical terms, men are more heavily subject to sexual selection, evolutionarily speaking. Only about 40% of past males reproduced vs 85% of past females. Men fight over women and only the strong and smart manage to reproduce. Women lay back and relax, and only the defective or unlucky fail to reproduce. Do this for millions of years and yeah, males will be generally more capable. But females will also evolve to become extremely talented at lying, cheating, gossiping, and stealing. So do be cautious.
>>
Please, most people are retards, probably me included. Doesn't have anything to do with gender.
>>
>>17835328
Why do they evolve to be better at those particular traits
>>
>>17834397
pseudoscience makes actual degrees itch
>>
>>17835332
Because vaginas are inherently unclean and evil and must be purged thoroughly with a good hard dicking daily
>>
>>17835398
this
>>
>>17834344
I think most men are retarded with how they obsess over women and sex. It just screams primitive and obnoxious to me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.