[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have fucked up everything in my home country. I have no friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: computer-anxiety'.jpg (12KB, 316x237px) Image search: [Google]
computer-anxiety'.jpg
12KB, 316x237px
I have fucked up everything in my home country. I have no friends, people hate me, I have all kind of mental symptoms because of that, I can't be relaxed with people, because I don't know do they secretly hate me, I can't go to school, I can't go to work, I just can't do anything.
The weirdest part is that I really haven't done anything so incredibly bad, that it would turn whole country against me. Idk, maybe some online gossip, what has gone out of hands.

Now I'm balancing between two options, either stay in my flat without seeing anyone till my parents die (maybe 20 years), and after that kms.

or

Will start at clean table in some other country.

Should I try life in some other country? Do anyone here have experience about that kind of stuff? I have pretty good papers from high school, so I easily could get in almost any university, except the most elite ones.

What to do?
>>
What did you do lol?
>>
>>17834290

I have tried to find answer for that so long.
I have behaved like a jerk, I don't deny that. But all people do sometimes.
I really haven't done anything, what should concern ppl I don't know, like raped a child oslt.
>>
>>17834285
Where are you from anon?
>>
>>17834310
Europe.
>>
>>17834319
But which country?
>>
>>17834340
I rather don't tell that, at least in this point, where everything is so unsure.
>>
>>17834285
so facing the consequences of whatever you did to be considered such a dick by everybody is out of the table completely, huh
>>
>>17834381

How do I face them? I have face them. I have lost literally everything I had before. Should I now just accept, that I will never get them back, because I deserve it?
>>
up
>>
>>17834285
Here is the big secret to happy living:

Most people do not think about you as much as you think they do - or, indeed, at all.

It is a sign of a kind of paranoia that you think others devote any energy at all to disliking you. They've got their own lives and their own problems, and I can absolutely guarantee you that they don't waste precious time and mental energy on you.

Get out into the world. Act as normal as you can, and ignore all the hate you think is directwed at you. You'll discoveer that most of it isn't there to begin with.
>>
ub
>>
>>17834285
anon see if you qualify for the French Foreign Legion. They'll give you a new life if you make it in.
>>
>>17834599
I don't have experience from military training.
>>
>>17834894
you dont need any. they teach you everything you need to know. incuding french, you. could join today.
>>
>>17834527

But I am completely sure, that I am some kind of chosen one and people have some conspiracy against me.
>>
>>17834997
idk man, what kind of life is that? how often they have vacations? can i still have seasons of "normal life"?
>>
>>17835402
>literally paranoid schizophrenia
Seek psychiatric help asap.
Before the wires in the walls start sending you messages from the universal computer running simulation 003 concerning your purpose in this cycle.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.