[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it that convinces a guy to agree to an "open relationship"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image_riviera_courgette.jpg (261KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image_riviera_courgette.jpg
261KB, 1500x1000px
What is it that convinces a guy to agree to an "open relationship" whereby she has sex with other men and he remains exclusive to her (because he can't get with anyone of else, not by choice)?

Low self esteem?
>>
>>17834242

Maybe he just wants to bang other chicks too and considers an open relationship more fair than cheating.
>>
>>17834252

He isn't having sex with any other girls
>>
>>17834242
you just answered it yourself retard. "because he can't get with anyone of else"

agghh people this stupid shouldnt be allowed to ask questions
>>
I'm deeply in love with this girl to the point where other women make me flacid.

If she'd ask for an open relationship or else break-up I'd probably go full cuck. Never did it before so I don't know how long I'd last in that situation, but I can see why some people would do it.
>>
No man with self respect would allow his partner to fuck other men, it's the lowest of the low you can become, in the eyes of the woman you lose ALL power once SHE can choose who to fuck in the relationship, you are basically a glorified female friend at that point.

I would sooner kill myself than agree to an "open relationship".
>>
>>17834345
>2019
>not bein a numale beta cuck
get with the timez, buddy
>>
>>17834242
Brainwashing

>>17834252
Cuck

>>17834343
Turbocuck

>>17834345
This is the correct answer.

>>17834355
Give me your gfs number you DYEL nonce
>>
if this is someone you know personally go ask them fuckhat. if this is just a general question, its assumed the girl attempts to bring girls as well as guys and also acts as a wingman when he pursues.
>>
>>17834436
>not having your gfs number at public service
its like you wanna loose your cuck status
>>
>>17834242
>because he can't get with anyone of else, not by choice
misguided hope that he'll SCORE!, low self-esteem and being so entrenched in the relationship he doesn't want to leave no matter what, or being brainwashed.
And, I guess, if the wife can find the talent to give him a triple blowjob wake up every once in a while, that could go a long way to convincing him.
>>
>>17834445
>loose

I bet all the girls are loose for you aren't they softcock?
>>
>>17834448
well

before they met with my bullfinding ways

you might say they were

post cock? :^)
>>
File: IMG_9099.jpg (65KB, 331x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9099.jpg
65KB, 331x598px
>>17834451
Ok ladies I hope you're all ready for my raw manly hotness? Hubba hubba.
>>
>>17834455
at least you have nice cock......
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.