[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey people, can you help me to make an important decision? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: one decision.jpg (82KB, 616x411px)
one decision.jpg
82KB, 616x411px
Hey people, can you help me to make an important decision?

I am a 30 year old European guy who currently lives in South Eastern Asia. I have been working here for a year now, but it seems that my employer does not want to extend my contract so that I will be unemployed soon... However, usually I would say "alright, it has been a nice experience, but one year in Asia is enough, so now it is time to go home and see my family", but there is a catch and of course it has something to do with women:

I have a terribly cute and pretty Asian GF, she is absolutely caring, loyal and literally the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me in my life... However, even though I am really fond of her and even though I am not sure if I would ever so lucky again to find someone else like her, I really have no idea how to move on in her country with no job and no money.
Another thing worth to be mentioned is that I will have about 5000 € of savings after I will have finished my contract.

So what would you do?

(1) Fight for the girl and try to find a new job until I run out of money (there are not to many alternatives for me where I could work here so the chances of finding another job are not so high)

(2) leave my GF and accept that it has been a beautiful time with her which is over, fly back to my country, hide the money from the government (so that I have some savings if I need money in the future), apply for social benefits and take some time for looking for a new job

(3) Take the money, travel around as long as I can afford it (for example to Australia or New Zealand or maybe Japan), and fly back home if I don't accidentally find a job in another country while travelling
>>
(4) Use the money to start a new life in another country (for example Thailand)
>>
(1)
>>
if its such a great relationship girl wouldnt want you to leave dumbo
or she would go with you and help you
obvious choice is going back home
5k is not much
>>
Stick with her, stash enough to make it back home, and work hard to find any job you possibly can. And in the end, if you can't fine a job, ask her to come home with you
>>
One question; does she know your job is over and your money will run out fairly quickly?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.