[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got time to kill. Ask a 20-year old female college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1478481654151.jpg (105KB, 512x586px) Image search: [Google]
1478481654151.jpg
105KB, 512x586px
I've got time to kill. Ask a 20-year old female college student anything.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about what some boring college slut has to say.
Kys
>>
How many?
>>
>>17833275
how do i talk to a quiet grill from my class? girls are confusing af i swear lol. Like I see this girl around the halls sometimes and i say hi, she clearly saw me but puts her head down and only says hi when I say it. I haven't done anything for her to be mad at me for, what do?
>>
>>17833283
Nah.

>>17833288
How many what? Finals, classes, existential crises?

>>17833290
Sounds like she's giving you clear signals that she doesn't want to talk to you. My advice is to listen to her body language and stop.
>>
>>17833275
how's life going? what are you studying? are you enjoying it? are you single? will you sit on my face?
>>
What's more unattractive a guy who is cocky or who is a complete doormat?
>>
>>17833305
come on, don't play dumb, we are all anonymous here.
>>
Is it possible to get an ex gf back after it's been six months apart?

We talked on and off in the past few months. I asked her to meet up on two different occasions and she agreed, then at the last minute canceled and sent me texts saying she was still too emotional and not ready to meet up.

We broke up because I distanced myself from her to focus on my career. She took it really hard and assumed I was cheating or not in love with her.

She told me she still has feelings for me (said she still loved me.) Last time we talked was 35 days ago, been doing no contact since.

Since I already asked her to meet up twice, I should just walk away and stop trying, right? chasing her would only make things worse?

I have a feeling she might text me soon, because Christmas, New Years, and her birthday are coming up. I don't plan on texting her on any of these days.
>>
>>17833306
Life's going pretty well, even though I'm riding the C/D line in a class this semester. I've got an adequate network of friends, a fun volunteer job, and fairly interesting classes. I'm a creative writing and communication double major with a film studies minor. I'm in love with creative writing, like film studies, and am alright with comm. Took a screenwriting workshop this semester and fell in love - it's what I want to do.

I'm not single, and maybe, if I wanted to. Whether I'd do it or not depends on a layered multitude of factors. You being a girl would definitely help said factors.

>>17833309
That's a wrong way of asking that question. It doesn't matter. What matters is whether the man is entitled or not. For example, I'll take a non-entitled cocky man over an entitled doormat any day of the week.

>>17833325
Alright then. First off, what's your definition of sex? It'll (slightly) change my answer.
>>
what's your major? are you religious? did you vote for Bernie Sanders?
>>
>>17833325
Speak for yourself, for it is I, Autismo Deluxe Shitberg Pegasus!
>>
>>17833329
>Alright then. First off, what's your definition of sex? It'll (slightly) change my answer.
And I'll answer for that anon. PIV(or ass) is sex, but feel free to answer how many handys and bjs you've given, I'm sure he's curious about that too.
>>
>>17833329
i am not a girl right now but i could be if it'd get you to sit on my face. ha ha

but anyway, it sounds like things are going good for you, i'm happy for you anon. things are relatively shite for me but w/e.

anyway - have a good day.
>>
>>17833275
asl?

>>17833288
he means sexual partners
>>
>>17833328
Sounds like the ball's in her court to me. You get to play the waiting game and wait for her to be the one to propose meeting up.

So yes, stop trying. If she reciprocates, respond in kind, but until then, she obviously has to think it through and make a decision on her own.

>>17833330
See post above you. I was raised Catholic, but I'm very much not religious now. And damn right I did.

>>17833343
I've touched exactly one pair of titties that weren't mine, and had exactly one dick in my hands, mouth, and vagina. Make that with what you will.

>>17833346
At the beginning of this semester I was borderline suicidal and about to drop out. So, things can eventually work out. Good luck m8.

>>17833347
20... female... United States? You already know 2/3rd's of that question.
>>
>>17833329
I'm not talking about a, "provider" male that could make a good long term partner, I'm taking about someone you, as a female, feel pure attraction to. I honestly don't know what the difference between an "entitled" man and a cocky man is. Both assert their dominance over another explicitly and that's all what matters.
>>
>>17833356
hey! A fellow Bernie supporter! follow me on twitter: @thedepseraterun

I keep up with progressive politics and general news
>>
>>17833360
@thedesperaterun **** misspelled desperate
>>
>>17833356
why suicidal? lonely? lost? what are your thoughts on what happens after death?
>>
Im 21, where can i meet people our age? I dont go to school, and i have a job with no one with anything in common
>>
>>17833356
Thanks for the reassurance in my actions OP, you sound like a cool person.
>>
>>17833329
>film studies
Your top 3 directors?
>>
>>17833357
I... what. "Provider" male? What kind of fucked r9k-tier terminology are you using?

I'll make it simple. I don't care whether a man is "cocky" or a "doormat." What matters is that he respects me, sees me as an equal, and treats me with human dignity.

Whether you're a cocky man or a doormat does not determine this crucial component. I will literally not feel attraction to a man if he does not meet the criteria listed above.

>>17833360
>>17833362
Nah, I'm good. Thanks for the offer.

>>17833365
I already have severe depression. My mom was diagnosed with cancer this year. She's gone through treatment, then had complications, and for a long time, no doctor would take her issues seriously.

It was a rough time.

>>17833375
I'm not the person to ask. I also struggle to meet people my age, and I live in a dorm full of them.

My advice is to find a friend, meet their friends, meet their friends' friends, and eventually, you'll click with someone. Finding the initial friend, however, is the part I can't help you with. Sorry m8.

>>17833380
No problem. Good luck.

>>17833395
I suck at picking favorites. I judge movies more on an individual basis. That being said, I fucking love the cinematography in the Wachowskis films. Bound was able to freak me out and get me invested, which rarely happens these days.

Let's see... it's not movies, but Bryan Fuller's stuff always feels and looks so great. I loved Hannibal, of course, but Pushing Daisies was my first love. Dead Like Me was alright, but honestly, I'd have to rewatch it to give it justice.

What else... trying to think of a third name here. I love animated shows, too. Craig's grasp on how to animate is gorgeous, and Lauren Faust's character design gets me every single time. The MOVEMENT. They're both huge inspirations.

OH, and Guillermo del Toro. How could I forget? I read his screenplay for Pan's Labyrinth fairly recently. It really opened my eyes on how to write a screenplay, but still retain an image.
>>
How old are you?
Are you going to school?
What's your gender?
>>
>>17833697
You already know the first two questions. As for gender, assuming you meant gender, I'm nonbinary. Hooray casual gender dysphoria.
>>
Honestly it pisses me off that this thread even got the modest popularity it did. It's just a typical vapid college whore and yet you guys still gave her the attention she's addicted to. Her empty ought to have gave away the fact that she isn't smart.
>>
I've got an idle question for you (something I've been mulling over on my own a few weeks, figured I may as well shoot)

I've got a friend. I think of him kind of as a little brother

He's 25 now. Graduated. Has a nice place. Has a high paying tech job. Good looking as heck.

His (ex?)girlfriend is 20. College kid. Kind of a party girl Attractive.

They were together for abouuut 9 months ? before she said she felt like she needed space and that she needed to explore or whatever (to be honest, when it started up, I thought it was just a summer fling, because they're not AT ALL in the same points in their lives).

It's been 6 months. She's still stopping by his place, poking him on facebook, dropping in at random parties...

My friend's position is: "I don't know. I don't really want to do anything about this because I'm too busy with other shit (just got laid off, looking for a new job, slinging resume right and left) and I'm not ready for anything else anyway"

I otherwise think she's a sweet girl, but I can see it on his face, this is just one other thing that's sucking the life out of him.

How do i--as someone nearly a decade older than her and who she's said she looks up to--politely hint/tell her to either make up her mind, or step off for his sake, without crushing her self-esteem?
>>
>>17833275
Who's on first?
>>
>>17833275
How long is a piece of string?
>>
Should I just buy a hooker?
>>
>>17834539
No. How Long is a Chinaman.
>>
>>17834556
Huey Long was Governor of Louisiana
>>
>>17834558
I believe they named the Huey helicopter after him, no?
>>
>>17834481

You don't. Sometimes people need a metaphorical slap in the face.
>>
>>17833346
>being this beta
>>
File: 98f.png (641KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
98f.png
641KB, 600x826px
>>17834473
>pic related

>>17834481
Hold on. Does your friend have a high-paying job or not? Is he attending parties with her? I'm a little lost.

>>17834550
Depends if you really want to do it. If you do, do it, and be safe. If you don't, don't.
>>
>>17833329
>I'm in love with creative writing, like film studies, and am alright with comm. Took a screenwriting workshop this semester and fell in love - it's what I want to do.
You are going to literally end up working at a massage parlor, or as someone's secretary if you are lucky enough to be pretty. Why so many people study these useless meme degrees is beyond me, but it sure as hell should not be taxpayer-subsidized if they insist on fucking up their lives.
>>
>>17834925
I mean they can work. You just have to be willing to eat a lot of crap to be remotely successful. It's pretty much like wanting to be an athlete.
>>
>>17834937
Just like buying a lottery ticket can work.
In the sense that you are making a negative-EV bet for sentimental reasons and are overwhelmingly likely to end up worse for it.
>>
>>17834937
Here's how things usually go down:
>>17833922
>>
>>17834953
Sort of but it's mostly the person not trying or giving up too soon.
>>17834965
I responded to him. You're not going to be an overnight success. That guy even got a job offer in the thread. He can probably help that anon out. Too many people get out of college expecting to make bank without paying dues and getting actual experience
>>
>>17834925
It's because they're women and they know that whoever they marry will end up being the breadwinner.
Unless you're my dipshit sister, get a degree in journalism, then get engaged to a guy with an english degree who ends up leaving you and then you're forced to work 40 hours a week at shopko to make rent.
>>
>>17834979
This. It's often just a Mrs. Degree.
Marriage is on the decline though. Low middle class is falling apart.
>>
Are you still here?
What would you do you found you are being cheated on? Do you fear this as much as myself? I feel sick just thinking about it.
>>
>23 posters
>44 replies
>0 tits

Gtfo
>>
>>17833336
Stop
>>
>>17834925
Do you even know what you do in a creative writing major? Or a communication major, for that matter?

>>17834937
>have to be willing to eat a lot of crap

One of my professors working in the film industry for almost two decades so, believe me, I'm very aware of the five year slump. It doesn't matter to me, though. I'm used to being poor.

>>17834979
>>17835004
Those sure are a lot of hot assumptions.

>>17835006
I'm still here, yeah. Currently juggling studying, writing, and playing vidya.

If I found out I was being cheated on, I would leave, and then get tested. I don't fear it, though. That's a waste of energy, and besides, part of a healthy relationship is trusting the other person. If you don't, or can't, that means you have problems and need to get them addressed.
>>
>>17835140
>woman logic
It's ok, though, you'll still find a provider probably.
>yolo
>no consequences
>>
File: gay.gif (125KB, 123x265px) Image search: [Google]
gay.gif
125KB, 123x265px
>>17833356
>I've touched exactly one pair of titties that weren't mine
Please elaborate
>>
>>17833356
>And damn right I did.
Entitled liberal scum detected
>>
>>17834867
>Hold on. Does your friend have a high-paying job or not?

Right now he's in between jobs since the company he was at scaled back. He was getting paid 80k+, straight out of college starting salary at a military contractor, He was only there for about 2 years, and they lost a contract, so he and a lot of other people got laid off. I have very little doubt he'll be again employed, it's more a matter of him looking for something that he actually likes. Right now I think he's working on an independently contracted project while he searches for another salaried job.

>Is he attending parties with her? I'm a little lost.

They are his parties that he is throwing at his own house.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.