[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have sexual dreams of my stepsister frequently, no other women.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20161127_135148.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_135148.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I have sexual dreams of my stepsister frequently, no other women. It only happens when I stop fapping for a bit. Why is this? Do other people have this issue with stepsiblings? Irl she is not even that good looking like 6.5/10 but in my dreams she is much hotter in my mind and she always grabs for my dick. Is this normal? Something I thought was pertinent is when I used to live with her I would take her panties when the senpai was out and I would jack off with them, but this was highschool and hormones and all that.
>>
Helloooooooo
>>
>>17832978
I'm a girl, pretty straight too, but I think I have some hidden gay inhibitions that come out when I think of my step sister. She and I grew up together, too, so I'm not totally comfortable with it- I feel like I've known her long enough to think of it as incestuous, but I also think "she is my stepsister, so it's not that bad." I was always drawn to her growing up, she is very beautiful and I looked up to her a lot, and then sometime when I was a teenager I realized that I am sexually attracted to her, as well. I don't know what to do with these feelings, and she is married, but yeah, I think and dream about her sometimes.
>>
>>17833120
Weird huh, the things that go one in our heads that no one close to us ever knows. I guess I'm not the only one
>>
Do you think it has anything to do with time spent around each other and closeness? I have a friend that is a lot older than I am but I'm sexually attracted to her and I have no idea what to do with these feelings. Don't even know if I should tell her and pursue it or just ignore it.
>>
File: ∕ u∕ fo.png (995KB, 2062x930px) Image search: [Google]
∕ u∕ fo.png
995KB, 2062x930px
>>17833120
Go for the yuri ending
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.