[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cheated on me yesterday She doesn't know I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 682x1024px
Girlfriend cheated on me yesterday
She doesn't know I know yet
Gonna break up with her when I see her
Wanna fuck with her before that, seeing her tomorrow, what do?
I'm open to anything that doesn't involve battery

Don't come in here with any of that pussy "just break up with her, she has feelings!" Shit idc
>>
>>17832952
make her think youre taking her out for something super fancy. have her get all dressed up and whatnot, get her hyped. when you go to pick her up, tell her you know and dump her. then post your story on social media along with any proof you may have.
>>
>>17832952
sleep with her, finish, get dressed, say 'we are done' and never communicate again
>>
>>17832952
Slap the shit out of her with a dildo. Dildoes don't use batteries so it's not battery.
>>
>>17832961
kek
>>
>>17832952
Tell her that she is a bitch dump that whore post pics of her online
>>
>>17832957
I like this a lot
>>17832958
I should but on her face, she hates that
>>
>>17832952
Who did she cheat with?
How'd you find out?

Depends on the situation... I would hate fuck her if she's willing to have sex
>>
Just fuck her, after u cum go lay on your back and say get the fuck out of here useless bitch
>>
Umm, during sex as she is about climax, say bluntly. "I know you cheated on me." Show her what she is going to miss!... Maybe? Still cruel.
>>
Do this
>>17832957
Except say you got reservations to the fanciest fucking restaurant ever.

Option 1
>Go inside the house and have really rough sex
>Spit on her face to ruin her makeup
>Do anal from behind
>Start recording on phone
>Cum in her ass and tell her you know she cheated and you're done
>Keep recording as she begs you to stay
>Tears pouring out of spat on face and cum dripping from ass
>Post online and show your friends. (Record in your house to avoid her not letting you record)

Option 2
>Actually go to fancy restaurant
>Order most expensive shit
>Tell her to check her makeup
>Signal waiter and order caviar when she leaves
>Write "CHEATER" on napkin
>Leave the bill for her
>>
>>17833713
Another option is to do part one, except leave your wallet at home and have her pay. Make sure she brings a credit card or something. After you get home, do part two.
>>
>>17833185
How did you find out?
>>
You could fuck her one last time but personally I'd feel disgusted doing it, so the other option is just to cut contact and that's it.
>>
>>17832952
revenge assumes your gf gives a shit about you. when she cheats she doesn't care anymore so nothing is lost when the relationship ends. your revenge just shows a sore loser, and sore losers appear pathetic to everyone. Best to end it and disappear from her life, go on with your life and she with hers.
>>
Leave proof that you know that she cheated then ghost her. Get all your stuff and literally never acknowledge her existence again.

It will drive her insane because she'll have zero closure.

Yeah you can make a show out of shitting on her, but it depends on the person how they take that. Not the public humiliation, that's pretty universal, but plenty of (especially selfish, immature) people would use you pulling that stunt to justify things. ("Apparently he wasn't as kind as I thought he was anyway." "Okay I made a big mistake but what he did was cruel and fucked up.") She gets to play the victim card by spreading this story.

Honestly think that ghosting is both cleaner and will give her more emotional distress on the long term.
>>
>>17834540
>>17834526
this, ghosting is the best possible option.
>>
Revenge crabs.com
>>
>>17834540
This. Just leave one tiny piece of evidence somewhere obvious then go completely incognito and NEVER respond. She'll flip a lot more shit over the unknown than doing some lameass hatefuck or dinner date
>>
>>17834540
>not going out with a bang

op you need to make her fat as fuck and pretend you like her more if she gain some weight. then after she becomes a fat fuck leave her ass and no one should like her after that or get creative op.
>>
>>17834562
Yeah, so he should stick around for months and act like he loves her and what not...? Doesn't sound like a great plan.
>>
>>17832952
You ever seen that video where the guy does this big lead-up to his chick, she thinks he's talking them on vacation to the Bahamas or something, and he ends up saying he knows she cheated on him.
Just give her false hope of something, that is always the worst, which will be the best.
>>
>>17834566
Oh that British guy? He left he reading a card, said I know you cheated and she was shocked. then he left and stole her dildo, that shit was hilarious.
>>
>>17832952
Kill her as a prank lol
>>
>>17832952
Fuck her one last time but don't let her cum next day say you'll met her some where, pack all your shut up and go. Delete/block her completely on every social media maybe her friends too. Don't even down that you know what she did. Move out.
>>
>>17834566
>>17834573
Link pls?
>>
>>17834649
So much this. Giving her closure is way too kind of you. Just let her doubt herself, it will fuck her more than any petty revenge.
>>
>>17832958
Just do this. It'll make her feel like shit and elaborate plans are just cheesy and might get you a bad rep.
>>
>>17832952

the answer is obvious. have her walk in on a girl sucking you off.

or better, get all dressed up, tell her its date night. have her get dressed up. then drop her off at her parents and say 'ist been great, but i got a date with a hotter girl tonight, bye.
>>
>>17832952
Fuck her in the ass.
Make her do degrading shit.
Treat her like a whore.
Dump her over txt the next morning, and simply used her for what she had decided to become.
I guarantee she will be destroyed if you pull it off.
>>
>>17835544
Or never say anything at all.
You wouldn't send a whore a follow-up txt.
Why do so for this one?
>>
I just want to say if you are willing to do the stuff that is suggested just a little bit. I think I can understand why she cheated on you, and possibly with a guy who showed he cared about her as a person more, even if he was just doing it to get her into bed. *shrugs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.