[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been doing community slave jobs for 13 months now, because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1376094324543.gif (363KB, 250x148px) Image search: [Google]
1376094324543.gif
363KB, 250x148px
>been doing community slave jobs for 13 months now, because i had no qualifications for a job when i started looking for one due to a decade of severe depression and other fancy excuses which i've gotten better at staying off
>it was supposed to end after 11 months, allowing me to get benefits and aid in finding jobs
>they prolonged me to 12
>they prolonged me to 13 and the only reason i agreed was the absolute promise that i would get employed at the local cafe i spent most of this slave jobbing at, for barely $300 a month
>whatever, it's mediocre and easy but at least it's a real pay at a minimum of $1100 a month
>just finished the 13th month, and due to incompetence and pure neglect from my higher ups, i've lost interest in wanting their help, i feel confident enough to be able to do it on my own now
>they call me today, two days before my last day
>lol you're prolonged until the end of the year, then MAYBE we'll hire you :)
Do I just fucking quit? Everyone else is telling me that I NEED this, but it's going to make me go back to being severely depressed.
>>
>>17832306

i'd quit, because it seems to me they're simply taking advantage of your desperation.

I've learn the hard way that people will take advanage of you, and I swore to myself I'd never break my back for any worker, even if I ended up homeless. I'd be happier penny pinching on the streets than being a slave to a corporate job anyway.
>>
>>17832306
What kind of job is this?
It seems like they are taking advantage of you, something similar happened to me but they didn't hire me when the time was up.
It might be best to look for another job and list the experience you gained from this place.
>>
>>17832306
Fuck that shit dude, just quit.
>>
ok, they use your good will, but everybody in this fucked up country will try to use you like that.

Thats why whenever someone makes a promisse to you, you ask for it written down and signed on a piece of paper.

because then you can go to a lawyer with it, if they dont do it and you end beeing fucked in the butt by everyone ever.
>>
>>17832329
>>17832397
>>17833412
>>17833444
I'm probably going to quit. Thanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.