[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm facing eviction and hitting the wall whilst at the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I'm facing eviction and hitting the wall whilst at the same time sitting on a body of artwork that single handedly potentially generated millions for other people in its influence. I can't get this across to my country and even if I could the art world here is totally stitched up and closed off as per usual.

How do I fix all these problems (make a fair money for my art made; get my personal independence back; kick start a new prosperity and interest in new uk artists) and not die first?

And why does this computer keep adding leeters radomly in my typed sentences? :/
>>
>>17831787
Go back to community college and come back with a real degree. Get a real job and leave the paint where it belongs, at the hardware store.
>>
>>1783180

studiesstudied for a degreeveClassical studies

Why does it keep messing up my sentences? Bloody thing
>>
>>17831787
Are you talking about your own artwork here? Art doesn't have inherent monetary value unless it's been sold before, or at least if it's made by an artist whose work is known to be in-demand.
>>
>>17831810
Well it has been being riffed on by the grammy short list for the last five years , see also "that definetly was my thing"

I must have typed all this 42 times here in various forms....... there's nobody

Apart from the 4 anons that copy and paste standard "this is why everything you do is rubbish" circular arguments

When are they switching off the servers?
>>
>>17831801
>>17831810
youre all useless conformists, can someone give me some actual god damn advice ffs????
>>
>>17831850
Don't even try it, I've linked this to the National Gallery google+

I'm upping the broadcast, baby
>>
>>17831874
What this means is for the uninitiated reading this, is that that Anon is not me. It's one of the many tactics here to turn everything into a shower of conffetti
>>
"He's using it for potential publicity! Abandon thread abandon thread"

No_ones gonna read it anyway, who checks the national gfallerie google plus a/c?

8 people
>>
That's the national gallery united kingdom
>>
>>17831839
>>17831850
you are incoherent
>>
>>17832412
Those two posts aren't both me.

Your "I don't understand plain English" response is a standard 4chan ctrl + v post

I beleive with a pinch of salt that grammy nominated musicians have had me at one time as an influence in their music.

I have also typed my problems with the art world and entertainment industry here many times, I seldom get a good response.

I doubt anybody is here to reply other than approximately 4 nameless posters who are often negative and run debates around in decreasing circles.

It is common knowledge to 4chan visitors that the site is alledgedly unable to pay for its up keep. I speculate to myself when the business owners monetary loss brings about the closure of the website.
>>
>>17832403
The post with the ambasadors painting on it
>>
If you ask how to make money with your art, you're very close to being a lost cause. If you can't figure out so simple, why would you even assume you have the ability to create art that is worth anything?

There is a market for 2 girls and 1 cup and you can't find one for your crap?
>>
>>17832516
>you have the ability to create art that is worth anything?
Because I already have done.

It is a metter of getting past the non-art buying public to the serrious art collectors whilst vaulting over the big private gallery owners
>>
>>17832537
Which is a big gamble with chance as the most defining factor unless you're someone relevant.
>>
>>17832575
Nah not really it's all just down to luck apart from if you've got good connections
>>
>>17831850
>Useless conformist
Non conformist advice here
If.you want to make it big put your whole life in the line, risk everything because that's the only way
However you aren't the only person doing so and one in a million people ever make it so you are extremely likely to fail and waste your life best approach it to assume you failed from the get go but do it anywa
>>
>>17832575
>you're someone relevant.
Are you joking? I single handedly busted us into that star wars gig

It's not my fault anons couldn't see the potential for a easter 'kidz from the inernet bust the celebration' type movie romp

What a bunch of arse this place truly is
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.