[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this extremely docile cat I see around the neighborhood.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: grey-cat-names.jpg (8KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
grey-cat-names.jpg
8KB, 500x250px
There's this extremely docile cat I see around the neighborhood. It's extremely friendly with people, I could just walk up to him and pick him up and he'll let me. He also has a really healthy coat of fur and seems well fed. It's outside almost all the time and it's even been left out overnight. I don't know if he was abandoned or he has negligible owners but regardless, I'm thinking of taking the cat and trying to find him a good home (a family member wants a cat and would give him a great home). I really don't want to see him freeze to death. Are there any legal repercussions that could happen if he is part of a family? I don't want to be arrested for theft if I actually went through with this. I could give less of a shit if the owner's liked me but it's a whole other ballpark if I could go to jail for theft

Note, the reason I am this concerned is because a family just down the road would tie up their dog on the porch overnight and it eventually got hypothermia and died. There's also been a couple of cats abandoned around here before. People around here are shit with their pets
>>
nah, if he looks healthy, leave him alone. my moms cats have cat-doors and are free to roam whenever they want. they go out at night and when it's freezing too. but they can also go inside whenever. this is no good reason to take a cat.
>>
>>17831730
Take him, put out flyers for lost cat to be sure he didn't belong to anyone in the neighborhood. If nobody claims him, keep him.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 222x227px
>>17831730
Just wanna say thats fucking awesome you give a shit about animals that may be abandoned.
>>
>>17831730
Can you not steal my cats please. Thank you.
>>
>>17831730

Please don't take him. My cat was catnapped for 3 years because of this.
She had a few owners previous and had lived in a mobile park with free reign so she demands to go outside constantly and wants to be social with everyone. Someone thought she was homeless and took her. 3 years later her microchip finally got scanned and i had to go a great distance to claim her. So long as it looks well cared for, don't mess with him. Some cats are just happier being outside. If you're concerned about it getting cold, put out a heating pad to see if he takes to it.
>>
>>17831730
If it's well fed it obviously has a home, maybe it's just an outdoor cat and only goes home to eat or when it wants to. Leave the fucking cat alone if he's not suffering.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.