[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So usually I dont ask for "love" help but I guess I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1476907513266.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1476907513266.png
1MB, 788x872px
So usually I dont ask for "love" help but I guess I am at a all time low. For a year + I havent been in a relationship mostly because I became really picky, but at a party 3 weeks ago I met a girl that in an instant I really liked. Went to her introduced myself and all the other stuff you do when you meet someone for the 1st time. Shortly after I was drinking with her. A couple of hours go by and we both were drunk especially me (half whiskey and half Jagermeister which I drank with her) and some peeps from the party played some real garbage music and that annoyed me and I went to the balcony but I got cold so I went back in, she saw me grabbed me by the hand and insisted that we should dance, ofc i accepted. 10 mins in one of my mates calls me to smoke weed. I declined but she heard him and went and smoked. After that she got nauseous and went to rest on the couch, after an hour her friend was leaving so she went with her. We exchanged Facebooks, but here comes my problem.... I am too shy to text her, because the fear of rejection. I never really had this problem...
>Wat do
>>
if you never try you will never know. Do you want to look back in your life saying: remember that one day I almost texted that Girl? No you wanna say: Remember the day I texted a Girl, she rejected me but I got over it or even better. You practically cant lose
>>
>>17831521
But like I said I dont wanna be rejected. And imo writing a "Hey" 3 weeks after you met hints WAY TO MUCH that you like her
>>
>>17831537
Do you want to wait and make it even more difficult? Just go for it. You'll probably get rejected so who cares? If she says no, dust in the wind! If she says yes you might have someone awesome to share life with.
>>
>>17831557
OK OK. But I dont want to start with a Hey Hi Hello.. etc. I need something better/more original
>>
>>17831512
Grow some balls and just write to her. Just dont be creepy and crigey
>>
>>17831512
you see... every single relationship will get "boring" after youve been together for ages. Love isnt a feeling, its a commitment; to love every day both physically and emotionally. It is hard as fuck, it´s not always laughs and smiles and fun. People tend to quit when it stops being cute. "Oh the spark is gone". No, thats not how it works. You want someone to never give up on you and love you unconditionally? Do the same. This isnt Hollywood, this isnt romantic happy ever after bullshit. Love someone when you dont want to, when they are being a frickin asshole. When they are being hard to love. That is the realist shit there is.
>>
Text her and post it here. Anon will help you to set a date or will give a shoulder to cry.
>>
>>17831826
Well I will just tell you what she said, if I send you the chat you won't understand anything since I am from Bulgaria
>>
>>17831777
Nice trips and woah man I haven't even texted her, this is a bit too deep for my situation, but I do agree with what you've said
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.