[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which signals do you have to watch out for to know if your boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480742712834.jpg (78KB, 467x348px) Image search: [Google]
1480742712834.jpg
78KB, 467x348px
which signals do you have to watch out for to know if your boyfriend or girlfriend will cheat on you. I am in a long distance relationship and I see my bf once every two weeks. I think I can trust him because he calls me every morning and evening and texts me even when he is at school. He is sweet but you may never know what can happen while we are apart.
>>
>>17831409
Dump him.
You cannot have a LD with this mindset. I've been in a LD for years and I never, not even once had a doubt about what my SO was doing.
>>
>>17831413
Nah I trust him but like I said you can not know what he does while we are apart. And if he does cheat to me it will not be the end of the world. This ldr thing is just new to me. Do you have tips.
>>
I was in a long distance. Except I'm the guy, she the girl, and she had a ton of ppl on her AIM list and handful of guy friends in person. Her she had, to my knowledge, two female friends, one that seemed nice, the other treated her like an idiot, and i disliked her for it. The guys were close friends from school and work. But, when I finally went and visited her (and it was awesome), her close guy friend (who has a gf but wanted to break up with her) was upset, he didn't like the fact that I went over to see her. And I was all, why tf does even matter? None of his business. But she kept talking to him anyway, talking to her close guy friends, even her boss invited her for ice cream after winning some contest. I fucking hated her at this point, needless to say. I was burning up with rage. Stupid bitch, I thought. But I held on, part of me didn't wanna hurt her. Part of me wanting to believe I SHOULD trust her.

Long story short, she breaks up with me, her close guy friend opens up about being gay (that whole fucking time), she ends up going to the guy with a gf (theg broke up) that very night and they all hung out. Week later she was dating someone else and she hid it from me, had to get it from an online friend of hers who was hitting on her. Today, that online friend n I are bros, her n I haven't spoken since 2008-09.

My advice, don't ever hurt a man this way, I was seriously in need of revenge for a long time. Needlessly.
>>
>>17831409
You need to break up as soon as you start wondering if he might cheat on you. At that point the relationship is already dead
>>
If he cheats on you, leave him. If he becomes distant, leave him. If he stops trying, leave him. You can feel disgust, betrayal, heartbreak or whatever after the fact, if it ever happens. To worry and fret over it in advance is folly and will be the ruin of your romance.

Until then, you just have to trust in your partners faith. If you have any doubts, or are seeking for signs of him cheating, and cultivate them with worries in your own mind, then you will never have a successful relationship and it would be better to end it rather than waste your time watering a tree that will bear you no fruit.
>>
>>17831409
Warning signs should be if he/she starts spending less time with you, deletes photos of you together and changes or hides their FB relationship status from you, taking calls or texts in a secretive manner, becoming really close 'friends' with someone of the opposite sex, them slandering you or complaining to their friends about how you treat them, trying to elicit sympathy and, perhaps most shockingly, shifting the blame and accusing YOU of cheating. My ex did all this shit right before she ran off and cucked me
>>
My ex's friend filled me with insecurity over my gf. Everything's cool until gf goes on holiday with some friends and this friend stays home. "Ah I'm sad I didn't get to go this time, we can meet guys for a week and not have to see them again". Like really, who wants to hear that. Among some other things, it literally ate away at me until I said nope, not any more
>>
>>17832738
Your gf going on holidays with friends is definitely a sign. There is always hookups.
>>
>>17831580
/thread
>>
>>17832879
Dumped her because of this friend. Now she's distanced herself knowing this bitch is a liability
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.