[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you feel not extremelly disgust from females that lie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 3

File: 1481064533286.jpg (3KB, 160x128px) Image search: [Google]
1481064533286.jpg
3KB, 160x128px
How can you feel not extremelly disgust from females that lie being cock carrousells?

I just read on this board a girl that lied to his partner who was a virgin that she had just two relationships, but she confesed she had 89 sexual encounters with diferent males.

Just how?
What's the point of engadgement today if that's the norm?

And the worse part is that females are clueless over why males don't wanna engage more with females today.
>>
>>17831283
It is not the norm. Most girls do not have a double digit partner count. No one thinks that lying is fine. And males want to engage with girls as they always did.
>>
>>17831284
what's the norm then?
>>
>>17831283

There's already one thread on /adv/ for whining about this. Was it really necessary to make another?
>>
>>17831288
Women on average have about 7 partners during their whole life, according to surveys. I can't remember though. Maybe less.
Personally, I am 23 and in my group of friends just one girl had more than 3 partners.

Lying is not considered acceptable by no one.
And guys still kinda like girls.

Get off 4chan and interact with people.
>>
>>17831283
What's wrong about she having sex in the past with lots of guys? That doesn't mean she is a slut. Lying is bad, but she may have did it in the first place so the guy didn't think she is a slut, like most people do with their stupidly adoctrinated minds.
The problem is if she does it while in the relationship, but if you are single I don't see how having lots of sex is bad.
>>
>>17831297
She is a slut. The definition of "slut" on the dictionary is "promiscuous woman", and that's what she is.

I don't think it's objectively bad to sleep around, but denying she is a slut is absurd. And lying about it because you are scared of the consequences of your actions is equally disturbing.
>>
>>17831304
She lied because she knows people like you have lots of prejudices based on a cheap 20th century moral code.
A man that has done the same is a slut too? If it happened in the past what's the problem? Do you really like that girl? So why care about ther previous sex partners? Is this insecurity talking ? Because she is not an unexperienced virgin like you you're afraid she won't feel nothing special while fucking?
>>
>>17831317
I don't have any prejudice about sluts - I don't think they are worse human beings and don't give a shit about them. But denying that she is promiscuous if she slept with 90 different people is absurd.

A man that has that slept with 90 different women is promiscuous as well, yes.

And I don't want to involved sentimentally with people with a different "moral code" than me. Personally I don't think that casual sex is fine and I don't want to be with a person who fucked around. I am allowed to have standards in a relationship and it's shitty to lie to get in a relationship with someone.

Also - I am not OP. And OP isn't the guy with the 89 partners girlfriend either.
It's not a matter of insecurity, I just don't want to date someone who fucked around. And I think it's absurd to deny she is a slut, when she fits the dictionary definition of a slut.
>>
>>17831317
if a female is sexually promiscous, it means she has not judgement value over what genes goes into her belly and she doesn't care to seek the best possible mate for her offspring.

women are simply the gatekeepers in biology and a woman who waste her potential to breed is simply worthless from an evolutionary perspective.

It simply comes as disgusting because males biology try to seek loyal mates because otherwise the cuck problem is real.

male trust in females comes from female loyalty and simply ignoring that trust demostrate your worthless as a possible mate, if there's not a single chance you'll can be sure the offspring is yours.

I know you wanted a meme reply or something, but I think biology explains better the topic, so here you go.

I'm not aware off a single human culture that prides in her women being sluts, because it breaks this principle of male trust in her partner.

if a male has a lot of partners, it demostrate he has a lot of potential, resources, dominance, social power and so on.

So it makes sense for biology to provide and reward males that has a lot of sexual partners.

It's the simple sexual diference between the sexes, the sexual strategy of males is to breed with as many girls as he can while the female version is to breed with the best male she can.

A male has infinite potential breeding, he could impregnate a single woman daily and still be fine, this is clearly impossible for females.

Since a female pregnancy takes a lot of effort, it makes sense for that female to seek the best male she could find, a women who sleep around a lot means she doesn't care about what kind of offspring she has.

This is clearly a problem if the female breed with people of another race or tribe, this could mean the end of your genetic lineage.

Like I said, women on general doesn't understand biology and then wonder where this double standarts come from.
>>
>>17831332
I understand where the double standard comes from, but it makes no sense right now - getting birth control, an abortion or a paternity test is pretty damn easy.
I get that you cannot invalidate millions of years of evolution in 50 years of birth control, but it still makes little to no sense from a logical point now.
>>
>>17831337
you said yourself, you can invalidate millions of years of evolution with just 50 years of birth control.

The problem is still there for males, how can you be sure your wife offspring is yours.

unless you can make legal to divorce and leave your wife with not legal repercussions if the kid isn't yours and make DNA testing for males free, or mandatory the problem will still be there.

but females wants to make illegal male parent DNA testing.
>>
>>17831317
Because you are just going to be one more guy, you delusional fuck.
You wont even enjoy the sex because the pussy is going to be loose as shit.
Normalfags are like fucking monkeys i swear
>>
>>17831283
Make sure you find out roughly how many partners she's had BEFORE you sleep with her. Once had a chick tell me afterwards that she's fucked over 20 guys, and caught a UTI. Thankfully it was treatable, but not worth the risk
>>
>>17831283
Most women don't have double digits. I've known a few girls who hooked up in college though. I called them sluts and never talked to them again.
>>
>>17831317
>she is not an unexperienced virgin like you you're afraid she won't feel nothing special while fucking?
English your second language?

Generally, people that tend to value emotional love over cheap meaningless sex don't have a lot of partners.

The type of woman that has nearly 100 sexual partners isn't the type of girl that's going to stay put long. Why? Because she's a fucking sociopath that's why.

is this really such a hard concept to grasp? A person that fucks a new person every other day just doesn't give a fuck about relationships. They clearly need to be constantly validated through sex in order to feel love and will fucking cheat the second an unsheathed cock walks by.

There is a reason she probably has that many partners. No one fucking wants her. The kind of girl that spreads her legs that easily is the kind of girl most guys would know to fuck, and then immediately kick the bitch out and lock the doors.

Any man or worth would kick the bitch out before fucking her, knowing that someone that fucking easy is fucked in the head.
>>
>>17831341
can't
>>
>>17831332
You sound like an old man that got laid just a few times, or a young virgin. In either case your sexist and """""scientific""""" response is meme worth (if it's not yet one).

>>17831330
Well that's your opinion, but insulting someone calling her slut because of me seems immoral to me too. I could call you a virgin too, or faggot for caring about that shit. Go find your girls in church.
>>
>>17831349
>ask why the double standart is there
>receive biological explanation
>you're just an old bitter guy or a virgin
>somehow being a virgin male is an insult
>she proves my point that being a male virgin is bad
wow, nice woman logic.

you can keep rationallying about how woman can be sluts too.

try to simply mention you're a slut among your husband or boyfriend and see how quickly you'll be turn down.
>>
>>17831347
Yes. Like I said before, prejudices. And generalizing too. I know it's like that in most of cases but that doesn't mean a woman is not worth as a partner just because she 'was a slut'.

>>17831343
Again, generalizing.
>pussy loose as shit
Virgin talking here
>>
Why is this board so filled with degenerates and cucks?
>>
>>17831361
yes, if a woman has a lot of partners it signals she's not a worthy partner.

keep rationallying it dear.

cucks are a minority of males.
>>
>>17831359
Someone seems not getting the part that degrading and insulting is wrong, no the part of the demonstration of it. Try to make some more deep analysis and try again mate.
Telling a trustful partner you had sex with lota of people seems fine to me, if you are turned down because of that well you failed at choosing partner
>>
>>17831349
>insulting someone calling her slut because of me seems immoral to me too
I'm not insulting anybody. I don't go around calling people sluts or shame people for their choices - again, I don't give a shit about it. It's their body and their choice.
The dictionary definition of a slut is "promiscuous woman". And that's what she is. Denying that she is a slut is stupid.
She is a slut and it's fine, she can be one.

>I could call you a virgin too
I lost my virginity almost 8 years ago, you'd be a little late to the party.

>faggot
I doubt that faggots care about sluts, or girls at all.

> Go find your girls in church.
I am married and happy, and not even into girls.
>>
>>17831361
>>17831367
I forgot, is not a predjudice, women can get killed if their partners find her cheating.

So, being a slut gives a pretty much emotional response.

More rational males could still rationallize why being a cuck is good, a more stupid male could simply kill you.

It doesn't make good sense to tell your husband you're a slut if that can get you killed.

raising other male children is one of the biggest biological fears for a male.
>>
>>17831361
Its not generalizing. Its fucking true
>>
>>17831366
That's the prejudice I'm talking about. You can't even get to know her well because of her prejudices. You can't know if she really likes you and wants something long term with you. Sex is the most common thing in the world, you can choose obviously with who do you want to relate, but not even knowing the person or her reasons and just calssifying her as not worth seems awful to me
>>
>>17831375
Because you say so. Right buddy?

>>17831373
A person that kills for that reason is a psychopath, and here I'm talking about mentally stable people
>>
>>17831369
Read this: >>17831367
>>
>>17831381
If a woman had a shitload of partners what makes you think you are going to be special to her in any way?
Pure delusion
>>
>>17831341
Oh sure, I was saying that I think it's a poor explanation when it comes to "justifying" your preference for girls with a low partner count.
I do understand where it comes from, I don't think we should keep promoting it now.
On the other hand, I don't expect it to disappear any soon.

Anyway I do agree on the rest of your post, and I don't think that a men should be so powerless in case of divorce.
But stiiiill, I'd be slightly insulted if my husband asked me to get our future kids DNA tested or if I found out he did it behind my back.
>>
>>17831386
You use that one fact to autommatically tag her and predicting the future. If you like her I don't see why you can't give her a chance, after all, if she really likes you she won't cheat on you or dump you. I understand your logic, but using that fact to reject her right away is nonsense. You van even ask her if she seeks a long relationship or just fuck for some time whe the moment comes
>>
>>17831367
>>17831379
>>17831381
>>17831387
I forgot to mention, being a slut gives a really strong emotional response, even virgin males feel biologically sick, anger, sadness, simply by reading about the stories of sluts, meanwhile they're virgin.

Sex for females is cheap, the physical act is cheap, females care more about emotional relationship than sex.

In males, is the inverse, a male can still engage with a female that doesn't love him as long as she has sex only with him, the so called bull fantasy.

Being loyal for males is the most important thing for a male, because of the cuck problem.

There's has been many cases where normal males that shows no physocopaht (forget my typo) kill her wife when they find her cheating.

It won't dissapear because is not a logical thing, how logical can it be for a virgin to feel physically ill when he reads slut stories.

There's not logic because is not logical, is pure biological instintual reaction.

Like I said, tell your couple you slept with a lot of guys and see how easy you will dumped down.
>>
>>17831395
I'll repeat again, is not a logical decision, is a emotional instictive one.
Males can't control it logically.

Beign with a slut gives a strong emotional feeling about a male and he will feel worthless.
>>
>>17831384
Did she have sex with 89 guys? Then she's definitely promiscuous.
How is it an insult when it is literally what she is?

And I'd dump my partner if he lied about something that means a lot to me. You're a shithead if you think that lying is ever justifiable.
>>
>>17831396
>Sex for females is cheap, the physical act is cheap, females care more about emotional relationship than sex.

>In males, is the inverse, a male can still engage with a female that doesn't love him as long as she has sex only with him, the so called bull fantasy.

Sexist. And generalizer.

>Being loyal for males is the most important thing for a male, because of the cuck problem.

That's an undeniable fact uh? No males uses women and behave like sluts?

>There's has been many cases where normal males that shows no physocopaht (forget my typo) kill her wife when they find her cheating.

>no psychopath
>kill his wife for X reason
>>
>>17831402
You are a shithead if you think that lying isn't ever justifyable. Again is your shit moral code speaking, I'm not saying you can't think like that. I'm just showing you the facts. You make prejudices over people in order to define if they are worth your glorious company or not.
>>
>>17831283
>How can you feel not extremelly disgust from females that lie being cock carrousells?

Focus on your own lives instead of what a "girl" said online. You are not gonna met her, so why do you think so much about her?

Maybe you need your own life to care about?
>>
>>17831400
Only insecure men will feel worthless
>>
>>17831411
When is it justifiable?

I don't expect other people to live like me and can respect another person if they have a different mindset. Two of the people I love most fucked around a lot and I still think they are wonderful human beings.
I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with them, tho. And I don't think I should be lied to by a potential partner.
>>
>>17831407
There's has been studies that prove that women cares more if their partner loves her meanwhile the guy cares more if she slept with other guy.

Like I said, it makes sense biologically.
A female will care if a male can provide for her resources, it doesn't make sense if the male sleep with other females as long as he gives her resources.
The male example doesn't care if other male raises his children, because genetically is his children.

Like I said again, the cuck problem.

Women don't care if a guy has another girl or family, they seem to care more if the guy still provides for her economically, simply look at those divorce cases and shit I've asked IRL females.

Also look how rich guys can still have a harem of young girls, they don't care.

>>17831412
>>17831414
Is a very common problem for males, otherwise why the virgin with rage meme exist.
why there's not such example for female virgins?
>>
>>17831420
Because female virgins are valued. So many guys including me would work way harder for a virgin.
>>
>>17831419
look sweetheart.
I just told you.

Males can't control it, is purelly emotional instictive.
Many normal males kills their gf/wife if they find her cheating it, normal males.

Other males kill her partner and her children when they find her cheating.

Is a serious problem for males.

Males stop seeing you as a worthy female if you're a slut, even rumors can still work the same.

You will be seen as a prostitute if you're a slut.
>>
>>17831420

>Like I said, it makes sense biologically.

>Is a very common problem for males, otherwise why the virgin with rage meme exist.
>why there's not such example for female virgins?

Yeah, let's not get "biologically sexist" either. This is cultural and psychological. OP and the haters need to look at themselves and see what goes on inside them to change it and improve their own lives.
>>
>>17831426
>Males can't control it, is purelly emotional instictive.
>Many normal males kills their gf/wife if they find her cheating it, normal males.

Wow. That's justifying murder, buddy. I seriously hope you are writing from inside a padded cell in an institution, because knowing you are walking around in the world is just depressing.
>>
>>17831296
>7 partners
How many one night stands?
>>
>>17831428
>>17831433
Nope, I'm trying to explain it to you.
It doesn't even make sense for biology for males to feel rewarded if they're cucked.
It simply will means the end of his genetic lineage.

Other animals males when they get a new harem they tend to kill the other male offspring, by example lions.

Males kill unfaifthfull females and their offspring in many species.

I'm not a psychopath.
Like I said again, is a pure emotional response, the strongest one in males.

It's such a strong emotion in males that they can kill a person, even if they're completely normal males.

Is not even cultural because it happens in many cultures.

How else can you explain such strong emotional response in someone like OP which simply read a post a fucking faggot could have invented.
>>
>>17831426
Calling people sweetheart is cringey.

It is not just a biological instinct. It's mostly cultural and psychological.
If it was just biological you would see similar behaviour in other mammals. While it sometimes happen that a male kills the offspring of another male to have access to the female, it's very uncommon that a male kills a female out of jealousy. Very few mammals are monogamous, too. Most females have multiple partners throughout their lives and have kids with them.

There is a HUGE cultural component in this.
>>
>>17831436
It was a national survey I read ages ago, I cannot remember the details. Probably the number was lower.

Anyway a relatively small percentage of women have ONS at all. I think most have sex just with people they are already friends with or dating.
>>
>>17831420
>studies
>biologically
Fuck off. How much resigned you must be with you relationship life and sex life to even spend time writing this shit?
>>
>>17831439
http://www.medicaldaily.com/emotional-infidelity-vs-sleeping-around-men-and-women-react-differently-cheating-317028

most studies indicate strong feeling for males if they find her partner cheating.
>>
>>17831444
I'm trying to explain it rationally and with examples, unless you would rather hear, lol u cuck, ur a whore meme replies.
>>
>>17831419
Lie is justifiable when you don't want to hurt someone, or when you care a lot for someone, maybe to the point that you know his ancient mindsey and don't want him to leave you
>>
>>17831438
>It's such a strong emotion in males that they can kill a person, even if they're completely normal males.

A few years ago, slaves weren't human. So beating the crap out of "yours" was like beating a dog. That was normal. We kinda frown down on that nowadays.

So no, we can change and modify our behavior, it's not biology alone dictating how we act. Those that hide behind biology are just like those that hide behind religion. They just don't want to be held accountable.

But guess what? Everything you or anyone feels is their responsibility. We have to look at ourselves and decide if we want to behave like that. There's no excuse. Own what you think and feel. Because that's what makes you "you".
>>
>>17831448
Meme replies? You explain basing your arguments on "studies" and "biological proof". If these do even exist, how can they be 100% accurate for the whole world population? There's people out of your computer that don't have prejudices over people and that are in great relationships even if the girl was a prostitute. Your mind is just so closed to that cheap morality that one day you may find a girl that really loves and but you put her appart because of those stupid reasons.
>>
>>17831442
wouuld you say you are too uneducated to discuss this?
>>
>>17831445
Yup, I know. Still, doesn't mean that it isn't something mostly cultural.

It makes me deeply upset to think about eating a dog, in other cultures it is acceptable. Same for eating bugs - the thought makes me gag.
It's totally a cultural thing, not a biological thing.
>>
>>17831451
This
>>
File: slut.png (805KB, 775x466px) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
805KB, 775x466px
>>17831451
>>17831454
I don't give a fuck if you decided to be your town public semen WC for all I care.

I'm trying to explain it to you why males feel like crap over sluts.

Even in monogamous species it can get bloody.

>>17831459
pic related.

Is not cultural because the cuck problem is biological.
>>
Lol

It's pretty easy to act morally righteous about sex when nobody wants you.
>>
>>17831462
try to tell your bf that you fucked a random guy last night and tell me how it goes.
>>
>>17831461
Again, only men insecure of themselves feel like crap because of their weak personalities maybe, and their cheap morality, that they use to hide behind the fact they judge people without knowing them well and the fact that it's really difficult for them engage in a relationship
>>
>>17831463
We are talking about a girl having sex with lots of guys in the past buddy. I never said cheating or being a cuck was 0k
>>
>>17831461

I find it funny that if you say "Don't be shitty to women" on 4Chan, they assume you are a girl. I'm a man. And this: >>17831451 is my first and only post on the thread so far.

>I'm trying to explain it to you why males feel like crap over sluts.

No, no, no. Don't say "males". Some of us can decide to let others live their lives as they want. I don't obsess over what other people do unless it affects me. So I don't "shit on sluts" or anything. I have other stuff to think about. What about you? Do you have anything going on beyond obsessing over the sex life of people you have never met?
>>
>>17831461
>monogamy and marriage are social constructs, kids dont even need father and mothers should alays get costudy
>during a divorce the man is at fault and should provide money to the mother until the kid is 18 years of age
pick one and only one
>>
>>17831458
I doubt any of us is academically educated about the subject.

Anyway:
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus15.pdf
>Median number of opposite-sex partners in lifetime among U.S. men and women aged 25-44 years of age is 6.6 for men and 4.3 for women
>Percentage of men and women aged 15-44 years of age who have had 15 or more opposite-sex sexual partners in their lifetime is 21.8% for men, and 10.6% for women.

I could find the data about ONS too but I should really study.
>>
>>17831450
So I can cheat and lie about it, because I don't want to hurt them and don't want them to leave me?
That's pretty illogical.
>>
>>17831465
>>17831466
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/Men---Why-we-re-so-devastated-when-you-cheat_16362503

If a male finds her wife was a slut, even if he still lost all his money and even if the kids were him, he would still divorce her.

Many males lose everything to leave an unfaifthfull female.

>>17831467
I'm just trying to make an argument bro.
I don't give a fuck about girls I don't know personally.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-our-brains-turn-women-into-objects/

There's studies that shows males stop seeing slut females as nothing more than sexual objects.

Unless you want to debate me with arguments other than ur a virgin, sucker.
>>
>>17831461
Oh dear. Your pic with a penguin and an emoji is pretty much as valuable as a scientific study.
>>
>>17831472
That's a lot of MFF threesomes right there.

Ever took a moment to wonder why that discrepancy is odd?
>>
File: biology.png (522KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
biology.png
522KB, 1440x900px
>>17831479
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-our-brains-turn-women-into-objects/
>>
>>17831474
>>17831475
When did I say cheating was right? If I get laid with 50 guys and AFTER that I get a boyfriend is that cheating? You can still provide these links to make you argument seem solid but the truth is you can't cope with the fact that you judge and tag girls, and hide behind that 'moral code' because of your failure in engaging with someone. I am trying to help you here and make you reflect and reason about it
>>
>>17831475

Oh, I'm sure you are a virgin, but that's not the argument against you. The argument is very simple:

Even if today most men think like you, it doesn't mean it's biological or right. History proves ideas change.

My point is that you are a murder apologist. You are trying to say it's not an individuals fault for making a decision. And that's false. We have changed a lot in the last thousand years. And remember, biology or God always was used to justify being a dickhead. But time proved them wrong. You are already the past. The world is moving on and leaving you and yours behind.
>>
>>17831480
>What do words mean
https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/mean-median-average/
>>
>>17831486
Roll for this
>>
>>17831483
>>17831486
funny how your counter argument is to assume I'm a virgin.

is being a male virgin somehow worse than being a virgin?
are male virgins simply worthless males?
are males virgins simply useless males?

Following that logic, if a male virgin is worthless, then the oposite is that a male slut is a champion.

Funny how logic works.

>>17831486
You haven't proven a single scientific study or argument as to support your argument that is biological.

would care to show a culture where womens being sluts is recognized as good?
>>
>>17831361
>generalizing too.
Please tell me how a 24 year old girl can have 89 fucking relationships?

oh?

You fucking can't you dumb bitch?

There just are not enough days in a fucking year to justify that. This is not "Has had sex 89 times" but "has fucked 89 people"

You don't meet that many fucking friends in that time. You literally cannot know ANYTHING about ANY of those people to give anything but a fuck for them.

The kind of person that thinks of people as nothing but objects is a shitty person.
>>
>>17831495

You being a virgin makes you have a "sour grapes" stance. You say "yeah, those girls have sex, but that makes the BAD." So that's the problem with you being a virgin. Again, a personal problem. Not all virgins are the same. I don't generalize as much as you do.

>You haven't proven a single scientific study or argument as to support your argument that is (not) biological.

Look at history and see us change. If we were slaves to instincts, that would be impossible. So that's my proof. The current world is my proof that we change.
>>
>>17831483
You said that lying was fine if you didn't want to hurt someone.
If I cheated and then lied about it, would it still be fine because I did it to not hurt the other person? Right?
Lying is never right. If you are scared of judgement you don't do something. It's not like you do something and then lie about it. You can fuck as much as you want, but don't lie about it because that's ridiculous. And I think everyone should be dumped for lying.

I do judge people and I don't have to hide behind anything.
I don't want to have a relationships with people with a totally different moral code than mine. It's totally normal and fine.
I do not date promiscuous people, no. I don't even date fat people, or nazis, or vegans. Or people with hairy toes, those are gross. People have preferences and it's fine to not fit everyone's preferences.
>>
>>17831283
>89 sexual encounters

Jesus Christ almost like dating a prostitute except the prostitute is honest about wanting your money.
>>
>>17831500
I'm not bitter fucking retard.
I'm trying to explain where the women can't be sluts meme come from.
I'm trying to explain it from what I know of biology.

unless using arguments and studies somehow show I'm a bitter virgin or some faggot r9k BS meme.

I guess you want me to use memes as a proper form of debate.

Let me try:

UR A KEK, LMAO FAGGOT, ENJOY YOUR MIXED NIGGLET CHILDREN, FAGGOT KEK.

yeah, that's a better use of this thread.

my argument is that it comes from the cuck problem in biology and that it wont dissapear because feminists indoctrinate people.

>see us change
yeah, and sweden is falling apart into anarchy, good job feminism.
>>
>>17831506

You keep ignoring that my problem is you hiding behind biology to justify murder. That you are taking away personal responsibility by blaming "instincts".

And even if Sweden falls, it's still change. Change isn't always good, but it shows that if some men keep murdering women in a fit of jealousy, it's because they want, not because "all men are biologically like that".
>>
>>17831332
>if a female is sexually promiscous, it means she has not judgement value over what genes goes into her belly

bullshit she is still going to be slut for only the bigger and stronger males. only alpha males are having a blast pumping and dumping women. if this was true none of the people of /r9k/ would have been virgins by now.
>>
>>17831510
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-the-name-love/201409/why-do-some-men-murder-the-wives-they-love

here's a good page about it.

40% of female homicides are because of his male partner.

Like I said, women being unfaitfull can get them killed.

40% of females homicides is a lot, if I'm right.

So yeah, I don't think is cultural.

>>17831518
women aren't monogamous.
they're hypergamous.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
>>
>>17831411
>t lying isn't ever justifyable.
How retarded are you?

Where, ever, was lying a virtue? Secrets?

How fucking shitty of a person are you? How delusional? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Ask any psychiatrist, couples therapist, any non-retarded whore and they will tell you that honest, trust, and communication are the most important parts of any relationship.

Lying is never justifiable. You're saying it is because you're a shitty person that needs to feel better for being a shitty whore.

Again you stupid retarded bitch,

A 25 year old woman has 90 sexual partners. She has no respect for her self. Why? Because she is putting her health at risk every time she fucks one of those men. There is not enough fucking time in a year to have gained enough trust from the men to know they are either not riddled with stds or fucking abusive rapists. Condoms do not protect you from most STDs.

Not only is she putting herself at risk, but every man that she fucks. That is not enough time to test herself between partners. It just fucking isn't. She gets HIV and she could spread that shit for a solid 6 month without knowing.

It's clear someone with that man partners has a mental issue. Normal people do not go through relationships like that. You need to build respect to earn trust. I knew a girl for a fucking year and I thought I trusted her. Bitch fucking cheated around and gave me an std (ccurable, thank god). You know what? She even knew she had but didn't tell me in fear I would fuck the whore.

Someone that whorish is showing they don't care for their health. They are showing they don't care for other people at all.

There just isn't enough to even know what the other person expects. Long relationship or whoring?

They are either a BPD or sociopath. They don't care who they hurt, if they hurt themselves, and feel love through sex only. aka worthless whore.
>>
>>17831522
Have you read the article you linked?
It literally explains how homicide isn't caused by jealousy but by emotional issues and codependency.
It's not about being unfaithful, even women who just leave their husband get killed because they based their self-worth on them. It's something PURELY cultural and emotional.
>>
>>17831528
you have no arguments or citation to back up mines.

try to play it harder, sweetheart.

give me some citation that is cultural.
>>
>>17831522

Throw all the numbers you want. None of them show the "why", only the "how". Women die by men. Why? You can't say. You think it's biological, but you can't prove it.
>>
>>17831530
It is literally written in the article you linked.

"Explaining the murder by referring to a single, central variable such as male possessiveness or jealousy is simplistic and partial. [...] Although masculine possessiveness as well as jealousy and anger all play a role in the full range of factors that produce a readiness to take the life of a partner, it is more accurate to consider the motive for murder in terms of conditions that are favorable for the development of murderous violence, rather than in terms of one central personality variable. There are complex conditions of risk, many of which are part and parcel of Romantic Ideology. Here are the major conditions of risk.
-- The man perceives the woman to be his whole world so that he feels that any separation from her entails a loss of his own identity;
-- The man's life lacks other sources of meaning and reasons for living;
-- The man's traditional perception of masculinity, which dictates that the male has full power, honor, and control, runs counter to his dependency upon his wife, making that reliance appear evidence of his weakness and humiliation, and an affront to masculine honor.
-- The man's personal behavior is rigid and uncompromising
--The man's prevailing beliefs about love appear to justify the sacrifice of his wife on the one hand and of persistence on the other. In this case, the ideology behind love provides the legitimacy for terrible crimes.
When all the above conditions pertain, the risk of wife murder significantly increases. The specific event that ignites the explosive barrel often revolves around the woman threatening to or actually separating from her partner."
>>
>>17831317

It has more to do with the fact that they lied about it.

If they're willing to lie about something like that, it's obvious they'll lie about more things in their life.

Also it has something to do with relationships and their age. If a person who is 25 had over 80 sexual relationships with different men/women, I very much doubt theyre looking for a long term relationship, or at least handle one without cheating or trying to make you a cuckold or an open relationship our of it.
>>
>>17831522
>women aren't monogamous.

yes I know we are mostly a tournament spices and not a pair bonding spices because of sexual dimorphism.

>they're hypergamous.

I know this as well and what I meant in my original post. being a slut is not going to just turn off her hypergamous instinct and you notice this on apps like tinder. the tinder sluts there are picky as fuck and are only having sex with bigger and stronger,dominant,aggressive alpha males on there.
>>
>>17831535
>>17831536
the articles explains is because the woman is his entire point in life.

So, the argument could follow that the woman breaking apart his romantic contract, by being unfaifthfull or leaving him.

This doesn't contradict my earlier point that being loyal and faifthfull to a male is the single most important thing for males in a relationship with a girl.

You would agree that loyalty is the most important thing in a relationship, even women agree that they would care about it a lot.

So, it seems logical that a pure women is the opposite of a prostitute or a lower social status female, like a slut.

So, it seems logical this seek for a pure female is rooted on the need to make sure his offspring is his, the cuck problem.

So, it seems logical that males seek loyal females, which evidence and studies shows that sluts have many psychopathic traits and are not good wife material.

So, it seems logical that males would seek women that are loyal and pure instead of sexually promiscous females.

You haven't shown any logical argument or citation to back up your feelings that being a whore is ok.
>>
>>17831543
I wasn't trying to contradict that. I don't think that "being a whore is okay".

Just that it is a mostly cultural thing. And that males don't murder women because they are jealous, but because of their emotional issues.
>>
>>17831546
you haven't proven a citation or made a counter argument, lady.

I'm assuming you're a girl because girls can't into logic and debates.
>>
>>17831543
>You haven't shown any logical argument or citation to back up your feelings that being a whore is ok.

Anon was showing you that your own article mentions cultural bagagge for the murder of women. We are not proving fucking a lot makes you more attractive. We are proving you don't have a biological excuse for murder.
>>
>>17831547

This is a troll... confirmed bait. I have no image on phone, so someone else post one for me please.
>>
>>17831547
Beside the argument you just cited as a "good page about it", where it explains how possessiveness or jealousy are a poor explanation of uxoricide.
It explains how the main risk is the romantic ideology (which as every other ideology is a cultural thing), and proceeds to explain how it is related just to unhealthy behaviours related to it.
Including an explanation of how the traditional perception of masculinity (which is, again, cultural) causes murders.
>>
>>17831548
>>17831548
ok, let's follow my argument.
males have a biological basis for feeling strong emotions towards females cheating.
female homicides are derived from jealousy.
male jealousy is derived from the cuck problem, because males need to be sure the kids are his own.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

>>17831553
the traditional perception of masculinity comes from the biological diference between hunter and gatherers roles, again, completelly biological.
>>
>>17831556
>the traditional perception of masculinity comes from the biological diference between hunter and gatherers roles, again, completelly biological.
How does this derive from hunter and gatherer roles?

>The man's traditional perception of masculinity, which dictates that the male has full power, honor, and control, runs counter to his dependency upon his wife, making that reliance appear evidence of his weakness and humiliation, and an affront to masculine honor.
>>
>>17831556
>"Explaining the murder by referring to a single, central variable such as male possessiveness or jealousy is simplistic and partial. "

Your own article refutes the stupid "logic" you just spewed at us.
>>
>>17831559
male traditional role in archaic societies comes from being the hunter, the one that goes outside the protection of the tribe to seek resources to gather.
female traditional role is to gather resources near the house, raise the children and prepare food.

Is how primitive tribes still do it today.

>>17831561
see
>>17831559
>The man's traditional perception of masculinity, which dictates that the male has full power, honor, and control, runs counter to his dependency upon his wife, making that reliance appear evidence of his weakness and humiliation, and an affront to masculine honor.

It goes with my argument, males feel humilliated and feel they aren't worthy, based on the biological gender roles.
>>
>>17831565
>The man's traditional perception of masculinity

I don't see the word "biology" in that quote. Do you?
>>
>>17831568
see

male traditional role in archaic societies comes from being the hunter, the one that goes outside the protection of the tribe to seek resources to gather.
female traditional role is to gather resources near the house, raise the children and prepare food.
>>
>>17831546
It's not a cultural thing. It's a "You literally do not know the damage you are doing to yourself and others for 30 minutes of cheap happiness" >>17831525

Also, there is the fact that human relationships are extremely complicated. You will end up hurting someone eventually by carelessly jumping in and out of relationships like that. Again, not enough time to build trust, to understand expectations, or different personality types, mental disorders, and so much more.

It's not safe to be a whore, it's not respectful of other's safety and It's not mentally sound either.
>>
>>17831583

I don't see the word "biology" there either.
>>
>>17831592
male = hunter
women = gatherer

look up how males have better acurate vision, better 3D imagination, better geospacial location, faster reaction times and so on.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.