[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people expect things from me? Don't like it at all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1480619979221.png (193KB, 294x495px) Image search: [Google]
1480619979221.png
193KB, 294x495px
Why do people expect things from me? Don't like it at all.

All I want is to be left alone to my little job and my little life.
>>
>>17831120

Why ask questions you already know the answer to?
>>
>>17831131

What's the answer? Gotta learn to say no?
>>
>>17831120
Crazy, my ex says this shit all the time.

She also constantly drags innocent people into her hurricane of her mentally insane destruction
>>
>>17831120
Stop going to a place where everybody knows your name.
>>
>>17831138

You go to your job and expect to get paid. You call the police and you expect them to come. You pay for an item online and expect them to ship it.

You know exactly why people expect things from each other. Whether or not the things they expect from you are reasonable is entirely up to you. Either deal with the fact that people are always going to expect things from you or stop interacting with people all together. Move to a fucking cave and hang out with squirrels or some shit.

Also, stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>17831152

That's a solution.

>>17831153

Then I'm shit for being uncooperative? How to cope?
>>
>>17831155

>Then I'm shit for being uncooperative?

Yes. Humanity is a group effort. Either get with it or get out of it. I don't know how you haven't figured this out on your own.

>How to cope?

I can't instruct you on how to socialize properly. You're gonna have to figure out that one on your own.
>>
>>17831155
Fuck that noise.
Minimize the amount you socialize.
Enough to appease your boss, keep your job, and the utilities running.

It's a sad little life, but if you feel the need to live like that maybe it would be good for you to keep at arm's length from the human race for a decade or so.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.