[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was given a Visa prepaid gift card and used it to make a Walmart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1425190609811.jpg (65KB, 737x626px) Image search: [Google]
1425190609811.jpg
65KB, 737x626px
I was given a Visa prepaid gift card and used it to make a Walmart purchase, but they shipped the item and didn't charge the card. Could there be any consequences if I use the rest of the funds on the gift card before they(if at all) charge me for my item?
>>
You won't "get in trouble", but it won't be free. They know your address, you filled out that information. You will get a mailed invoice if your funds do not clear when they attempt the charge. Don't ignore that.
>>
>>17830947
Nothing they can do.
If my bank accounts I havee 10000 dollars and i really only have 10 its the banks fault
>>
>>17830947
Nothing is free.
>>
>>17831112
incorrect - telstra failed to wait until we signed a contract and paid 1k for some underground wiring, they connected everything up and told us the order was complete. i called them to ask about it and they said the wiring wasn't removed when the previous building was demolished, and the department that did the install didn't check the paperwork.

that was pretty free.
>>
>>17830961
Absolutely wrong. There have been dozens of cases in which the account holder was successfully prosecuted for theft and fraud for spending the money mistakenly put in their account.
>>
>>17830947
While most merchants file their credit card charges immediately, some can take a month or more to get around to it, so don't count on Walmart having lost it for a while.

If you, in effect, overdraw your card, either Visa or the last merchant to be stiffed will come after you. If the amount is small, they may not bother suing, but your credit rating will be screwed up.

In short, hold off, hope you'll get away with it, but be prepared to pay when the bills come due.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.