[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T If you're stalking me and reading this and I know you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: you.png (1MB, 904x808px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
1MB, 904x808px
T

If you're stalking me and reading this and I know you are, I want you to know we really are over. You're nice and sexy and amazing and sweet, but so are billions of other girls in the world. All of our nice little moments mattered more to me than you, and you throw them in my face to make me feel bad when you should

You blame me but this is how you've always been, from the beginning. From the first time we ever had sex you've been abusive

You never chase after me anymore, but you constantly hit me then run away and build up walls and expect me to chase after you and break them down again while I'm still hurting. I can't do it anymore, and even though you haven't put up a wall in a while, you always will, it's just who you are. Who YOU are, not who WE are as you always claim.

I thought you were as obsessed with me as I was with you. As in love with me as I was with you. But you never ran after me the way I did after you. I thought you were my soulmate, you can't even begin to comprehend how much I wanted us to work. But you don't want it the same way. So whatever.

Pic related: It's you sad without me (bet you're happy in reality but w/e). That's what you get for pretending to want to marry me and saying "yes" when I asked, then telling me it was all a joke and "just for fun" and I should have known because it's "obvious" you wouldn't, telling me you're going to fuck someone else and flushing my ring down the toilet. You are literally so beyond heartless it's indescribable.

You think you can do these things and I should read your mind and know they're meaningless like you say, but I can't, so you have to convince me, but you don't.

By the way I don't care if you fucked that guy anymore like you said, you're a cheating slut and that's what you do.

And fuck you for thinking this thread is me being abusive towards you just because I point out the truth about you and you can't stand looking in the mirror, you perpetual victim. I'm done bye

P
:(
>>
>>17830855
"But you're lying to these people, those things I did aren't as bad as they sound, I had reasons in my mind for doing them, good ones, because I was feeling upset, that's why I did them!"

The internal state of your mind does not matter, the only thing that matters is your actions. A murderer who "isn't a murderer deep down inside" actually is a murderer, one who's in self denial.

I will always be here for you by the way, as a friend. Remember when you said to me, "If you ever think you're going to kill yourself, just show up at my doorstep and I'll be there for you"

I want you to know I will always be there for you in the same way, because I literally love you with all my heart. I just can't be with you anymore.
>>
>>17830855
Holy shit. Read this as if it were addressing me, since my initial is T. But then I realized OP is a guy.

You had my heart beating for a bit until I caught on that it wasn't about me, OP.

Anyway, you sound crazy and so does your ex. Good luck.
>>
>>17830971
She made me fucking crazy. I will never allow myself to get as obsessed with anyone as much as I was with her, ever again.
>>
>>17830974
Own up. She didn't make you this way -- you made yourself this way. Your behavior is just that, your behavior.

You two weren't a good match, move on. There's no point holding on to resentment or seeking revenge, no matter how hurt you are. Get help, seek counseling
>>
I had a FUKIN MENTAL PROBLEM
>>
>>17830978
You're right. I should leave someone immediately when I know it won't work.
>>
Eurgh
This entire thread wants to make me pile up my toenails.

If life teaches you anything it's that crazy people deserve each other
>>
>>17830993
Obviously.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.