[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21 and I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: shieeet.jpg (48KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
shieeet.jpg
48KB, 600x338px
I'm 21 and I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl I met online and I've known her for a year now. We've been together since October and I really love her. We haven't exchanged nudes or did anything illegal, I also want to wait until she's legal to have sex.

She wants to move in with me when she's 18 but I feel like it is pretty unrealistic to just uproot her from her family and change her life. Personally I'd like to have some sort of relationship with her parents, prove that I'm not with her just to have sex or to use her but I am not really sure how to go about this. Her mother is extremely controlling and I don't feel like she would react well to me being 21, her father doesn't care about my age and would probably work with me but he doesn't have custody of her so I do not know if its worth the risk in her telling him.

Does anyone have any advice of what to do in this situation? I love this girl with all my heart and I don't want to give up being with her. I don't mind waiting until she's 18 but I want to do things the correct way and not sneak behind her parent's back or just take her away from home right when she's legal and potentially fuck up her relationship with her family.
>>
>>17830067
let her deal with her family the way she wants, you have no obligation to seek their blessing

PS u really want to wait until youre 23 to have sex?
>>
>>17830076
I don't care, I'm not a virgin and I love her enough to wait.

Yes but dealing with her family like that will make it so we can't really meet up until I'm 22 either and I feel like it could cause potential problems with the law since even though she would be 18 she would still be in school.
>>
>>17830067
Kek, have you even met her you desperate faggot?
>>
>>17830086

>I love her enough to wait

her brain has not fully developed (and neither has yours). you dont love her. you'll be bored of her by the time she is 18.
>>
>>17830111
Doesn't have to do with my question, I have dated many girls offline and online before and I am not a virgin. I genuinely love this girl.

>>17830118
If we do get bored of each other so be it. But we have talked 8+ hours a day for a year so I don't see it happening.

I actually put thought into this before pursuing a relationship with her, we enjoy each other enough to want to mutually want to date. I also probably should've mentioned she's turning 17 in a month instead of just saying she is 16.
>>
File: 11498-1737382284.jpg (131KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
11498-1737382284.jpg
131KB, 1280x714px
>>17830067
What do you need to know? I'm an expect in...uhh...all ages included relationships :^)

Definitely meet her, as usually online relationships are garbage that fall through, especially if you have to wait to fulfill them.
>>
>>17830150
Is there any way for her to approach her parents about me in a way that won't get her in trouble? She has a weird situation where her birth mother has custody, but her aunt raised her (and she calls her mom), but lives with another aunt most of the time. She doesn't have a good relationship with her birth mom but can maybe use her to be able to meet me. I guess I'm grasping here but I want to meet and I don't want to sneak around, I want to be with her I don't care if it is a supervised visit.
>>
Hi OP. I've been there. I'm 24 and I used to like a 15 yo, but I gave up. Shit was unhealthy.

All you can do is wait and show their parents that you're a decent guy. If your intentions are honest they'll eventually have to accept it. It'll be a really slow process though. Consider once again diving in because you're young as well. But if you really like her... Just wait.

I wish you all the best.
>>
>>17830166
The best option would likely be to just ignore the fact that she has parents. Just meet on y'alls terms and don't literally go drive across the country.

If you have to tell her mom or family, or she wants to, ideally don't say you're from the internet or at least make sure you are presented as someone who shares her interests.
So she wants to be a vet, she eats vegan food, or she wants to live in China? Great, so do you, that's how you met.

In terms of her being in trouble, she can easily walk over her aunt/parents if she wants, so they can't really get her in trouble, just whine at her.
It depends if she wants to listen though.
>>
>>17830135
>Doesn't have to do with my question, I have dated many girls offline and online before and I am not a virgin. I genuinely love this girl.

Lel so you haven't. Probably getting catfished anyway, it's actually a fat black guy called Larry. Should report you to the fbi for grooming children
>>
>>17830135

talking online or on the phone isnt the same as in person.

youre not in love with this person, youre just excited by the fact that you're courting a minor.

when she hits 18 and moves to your place, youll be in heaven for like a week. then it will get bad, and youll wonder why you ever liked this girl.

people are different people when they arent in front of you. its the law, and its gods truth
>>
>>17830181
>The best option would likely be to just ignore the fact that she has parents. Just meet on y'alls terms and don't literally go drive across the country.
She lives like 3 hours away, are you saying just go and meet up with her and ignore the consequences? A bit of the problem is she can't really leave the house without permission, so I can't just drive over there and meet her. Also I feel like if I just go over her house and drive her somewhere it makes me look suspicious and I don't want to do that, I want an actual relationship with her so I'd like to prove to her parents I'm not going to have sex with her and dump her.

>In terms of her being in trouble, she can easily walk over her aunt/parents if she wants, so they can't really get her in trouble, just whine at her.
What do you mean by this specifically? That her parents can't tell her not to go with me?

>>17830187
I literally said I haven't and that is the basis of my question?

>>17830189
>talking online or on the phone isnt the same as in person.
This is why I want to meet.

>youre not in love with this person, youre just excited by the fact that you're courting a minor.
I'd prefer if she wasn't a minor so I didn't have to deal with this honestly.

>when she hits 18 and moves to your place, youll be in heaven for like a week. then it will get bad, and youll wonder why you ever liked this girl.
Again, this is why I'd like to be able to meet her and have an actual relationship.

>people are different people when they arent in front of you. its the law, and its gods truth
Again, this is why I want to meet.
>>
Lel we found the pedo.
>>
>>17830204

>This is why I want to meet.

you shouldnt, though. online relationships dont translate into physical ones, and having a physical relationship with this girl is illegal anyway

>I'd prefer if she wasn't a minor so I didn't have to deal with this honestly.

you are lying to yourself

>Again, this is why I'd like to be able to meet her and have an actual relationship.

no, you have no perspective
>>
OP is your name Alefantis?
>>
File: AnzuO.png (263KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
AnzuO.png
263KB, 800x450px
>>17830187
>Grooming
lmao the "he was nice to a child and the child loves him" word
Fuck you senpaitachi

>>17830189
OoOoOOoooooOo boy the spooky magical book fairy card.

>>17830204
If she's that close even better, you could meet up often.
What consequences, honestly?

Why can't she leave the house without permission? That seems strange. She has to go places...well, she could be one of those girls...really the best option in my opinion is just (if she wants to) just say she wants to go do (X) with a friend or see (X), whatever it may be and have you be her friend.
It's not like the parents know all her friends afterall, and are you NOT a friend?

In terms of looking good to the parents, the easiest way to do that is to honestly throw yourself at them and be directly upfront: You share a lot in common with her, and y'all have grown to know each other very well and became good friends, and that you'd like hang out with their daughter.
Usuaully they'll love that, and if you have to you can be even more open if they're mean about it and say you don't want them to think you're trying to date their daughter and have sex with her or anything, that you just really think of her as a good friend and wanted to be open about that so they don't get the wrong message.
ez

Well her parents can't ground her, take anything away, lock her up, hit her, or make her not to go with you.
All they can do is stop paying for her phone and be rude to her. So it's really up to how much she's willing to stiff them.

>>17830211
Heh, not the OP, 16 is far from pedophile territory. Try half that :3
>>
>>17830221
Fuck off dude.

>>17830228
No.

>>17830232
She doesn't leave the house or have any friends. I don't think that will work unless you can give me any ideas of what she can say to them.

>the easiest way to do that is to honestly throw yourself at them and be directly upfront: You share a lot in common with her, and y'all have grown to know each other very well and became good friends
Well honestly I do want to date her and have a relationship. I haven't felt this connected with someone since I was 17. I also think it will be weird if a 21 year old from far away just shows up and wants to hang out.

>Well her parents can't ground her
Yes they can why do you think they can't?

>take anything away
They will also do this.

>lock her up
I have no idea about this.

>hit her
Obviously

>make her not to go with you
They could call the cops and say I'm kidnapping or abusing her so that is incorrect. I think she would have to be on their side to get me convicted though.

>Heh, not the OP, 16 is far from pedophile territory. Try half that :3
Considering she's almost 17 we're only like 4 years and 2 months apart. I don't think it is a big deal.
>>
>>17830135
>If we do get bored of each other so be it. But we have talked 8+ hours a day for a year so I don't see it happening.

Oh wow this one won't end well for you.
>>
Red Flags

+Underage
+Online Relationship
+Her parents don't know
+Long Distance
+Infatuation (>talking 8 hours a day)

> A bit of the problem is she can't really leave the house without permission

You should let it go man.
>>
>>17830261
>>17830280
I didn't ask for advice regarding this and I do not care how you feel about it, I asked for advice on how to go about meeting her while trying not to go behind her parents.
>>
>>17830249

>Fuck off dude.

lick my hairy balls you pathetic sack of chimp pubes. your relationship with this girl is pathetic and sad. grow up. pathetic.
>>
>>17830232
Tripfags being faggoty as always.

>>17830288
Carry on then retard, nothing will go wrong, it'll be worth the two year wait. She totally won't be fucking Chad in that time.
>>
>>17830295
>>17830298
Ok
>>
Are you sure you're making a good decision here? You two are of completely different age groups, so she's probably the stereotypical "I want attention so I'll act like a dumb slut" that 99% of high school girls are. She probably also has no control of her emotions and is completely self-centered.
If you don't see it now, you will later.
>>
>>17830288

>Asks for advice
>I do not care how you feel about it

This is like taking your car to the auto-shop saying there's a problem with your brakes, then the mechanic says your entire engine is messed and you saying, "No I don't care you only need to look at the brakes"

You really think you can go and meet some girl who isn't even allowed to leave the house without permission and her parents will be cool about it?
>>
File: You.png (116KB, 828x482px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
116KB, 828x482px
>>17830249
In that case, potentially church group, afterschool meetup with a club, friend from school (new friend), or like I said just kind of say fuck it and confront the parents with her and ask for their permission to take her out to, say, go hiking or ice skating. Something they won't see as a "he's gonna fucking slobber all over my daughter" type of place.

It'll be weird, but there's no other way really around it.

>Yes they can
The idea that parents can punish their kids is laughable.
What do they do?
EVERY and I mean EVERY SINGLE thing she can just walk out on or defy. As long as they don't physically take a phone or computer, she's fine.
Parents control is a myth, it all depends on how far a wild is willing to disobey. Eventually parents get their shit kicked in (every time) and decide to treat their kid as an equal if the kid sticks it out.

If they called the cops the cops would call her, which she would then say she chose.
Since she's above 16 (sometimes 14) the cops will take her side and not the parents side. They can't do anything unless she agrees to it.

Well yes, that's not a big deal, personally I'd say 8 and 23 isn't either though, but y'know, fuck society.

>>17830295
>>17830298
Wow disrespectful senpaitachi
It's a namerino bamberino

>>17830306
Or maybe she's an obscure girl? Fits into what the rest of he said (doesn't have many friends, etc).
>>
>>17830314
Not having friends and never leaving the house doesn't make her exempt from that.
>>
>>17830319
It seriously raises the chances/odds.
Just as being a chan user increases the likelihood that you're a degenerate who lives in an anime world where you think you're married to some character in your favorite anime.
Definite? No.
Likely? Potentially.
>>
>>17830306
Well if she is I'm taking a risk and know it. We've known each other quite a while before we decided to have a relationship. We get along really well and we have a lot in common with each other.

>>17830309
No you're lecturing me on shit that I didn't ask to hear about and I can hear about anywhere else. You aren't being helpful and honestly you don't know how either of us feel and how well we know each other so your opinion on that matter is pretty null to me.

>>17830314
>just kind of say fuck it and confront the parents with her
I don't see any way I could do this properly... Do you have a throwaway email or something? I'd like to talk to you in some other way and dodge the shitposting.

>The idea that parents can punish their kids is laughable.
>EVERY and I mean EVERY SINGLE thing she can just walk out on or defy. As long as they don't physically take a phone or computer, she's fine.
They WILL take her phone and computer.
I witnessed a situation with her where I know her mother will go to the lengths of taking all her electronics away and make her completely alone and hurt to punish her if she has to.

>If they called the cops the cops would call her, which she would then say she chose.Since she's above 16 (sometimes 14) the cops will take her side and not the parents side. They can't do anything unless she agrees to it.
I don't know about this... I've never heard of the cops calling someone when a kidnapping happens, if someone was in a dangerous situation a kidnapper could force them to say anything.
I've done my research to know they can file a restraining order against me as parents but I'm not sure what else they could do... Try to press charges?

>>17830328
Honestly ever since Gamergate/The Fappening this entire website has been infested by normalfags.
>>
>>17830357
>that I didn't ask to hear about a

>Wahhhh

If you didn't think her being 16 and living with her parents wasn't an issue you wouldn't have brought it up. Quite frankly you're behaving like a spoiled brat manchild, given your use of "normalfag" in a disparaging manner no wonder you're preying on a 16 year old online, the nature of your responses show that well, behaving like you're the first person to ever fall in love and that you and this child, cause that's what she is, a child, have something special that no one could ever understand.

Since you don't want to listen to any advice being offered to you, you should just close this thread or go seek validation elsewhere. Good luck meeting her parents and having it not be a complete train wreck.
>>
>>17830357
Eh, it's been shit for years now, I don't remember when GG was, but I know it was a few years before that.
/pol/ spread it too much and people kept shitposting irl

Probably been a decade since it was genuinely not filled with mostly normal people.
8-cuck was better for awhile, then they went full retard, and got even worse than here.

>Do you have a throwaway email or something?
Not anymore, but I could probably make one, or you can just post in this thread, or make a new, unless I'm "working" I'm baitposting.

>They will take her phone
Then she'd need to either hide it, or have a backup, or you can't really go the whole "fuck the parents" thing at all.

>The kidnapper could force them
Well yes, but at the worst they'll ask you to drive to a police station or tell them where you are so they can send a car to confirm.
They can't convict you of anything, and the restraining order still can't be placed to include the daughter unless she signs on it too, meaning she could walk from the house to get in your car, technically.
Generally it sounds like shitting on the parents probably wouldn't be the best, so ignoring them or just confronting them is a better option.
>>
>>17830380
>Since you don't want to listen to any advice being offered to you
He's listening to mind senpaitachi

boohoo muh child she is a child boohoo
>>
>>17830388

He's listening to you cause you're giving him the validation he wants. It's a common trait of this board, some people take advice well, others only want to hear what makes them feel good. Anything uncomfortable is misconstrued as "trolling" Why would anyone want to troll you for?
>>
>>17830393
Excuse me for not whining saying he's grooming a CHILD. Love is love senpai, fuck society, hell calling he a child is ridiculous anyways.

It's unlikely things will work, but he might as well confront the parents and give it a shot. Worse case he gets shit on and is forced to drift away temporarily at least. Worth a shot.
>>
>>17830407
>calling he a child is ridiculous anyways.

Her parents don't let her leave the house without permission.

She's a child.
>>
>>17830380
>If you didn't think her being 16 and living with her parents wasn't an issue you wouldn't have brought it up.
Hmmm its almost like I do know its an issue and I don't need you to tell me.

>you're preying on a 16 year old online
I am not in this relationship to have sex, and I am completely okay with waiting to have sex with her. You do not know the nature of our relationship and I'm willing to bet you know plenty of people that have a greater age difference of 4 years so if I want to wait how am I praying on her?

>behaving like you're the first person to ever fall in love and that you and this child
No I'm not, I'm asking people for advice because I'm guessing others have been in this situation.

>Since you don't want to listen to any advice being offered to you
No, you're just not helping the topic I want help with at all. And I think I'm having a pretty good discussion with Pedew.

>you should just close this thread or go seek validation elsewhere
Or you could close it and offer your 'advice' elsewhere.

>>17830384
I took a moment and made one: [email protected]

Not sure how she could get a backup phone, I'll think about something like that if we decide to meet that way. I think I'll try to confront them, maybe from her father first and work from there... Having her go straight to my car and driving her away alone is exactly what I DON'T want to do. I would rather confront them and have her potentially be safe at home than do that.

>>17830393
Or because he's giving me advice? I responded to someone else saying it was a bad idea but he gave me constructive reasons as to why it wasn't. I know this can turn out to be a bad idea but I'm hoping if I go about this without any 'bad' intentions per say it could turn out good.

>>17830407
I'm just unsure if it would be better to find another way to confront her parents... I'm scared of the risk of her losing her stuff, not just because of her talking to me but because she only has the internet.
>>
FUCKING LOL

Am I the only one laughing my ass off right now?

Is everyone really taking this thread seriously?

First the thread last night of the dude mad his "gf" online who hes never met was adding other dudes, now this, holy shit kek

OP DUDE
>1 An online fucking relationship? That's not even a real relationship
>2 You fucking love her? LOOOOOL no you don't, you don't fucking know what love is, very obviously, you may think you do, but you dont.
>3 and she's fucking 16 and you're 21?! I mean don't get me wrong, there are rare exceptions to the rule where an age gap like this could work out, but obviously, generally 16 year olds are fucking immature! I wouldnt hold a relationship with a 16 year old I knew in real life and was fucking, a situation which I was in before by the way at that same age as you, much less one i wasnt and have never fucking met, you know why? For one, they're just immature, just talking to them, the things they talk about, the way they act, is fucking annoying, its like dealing with a little sibling, for two, they're not to be trusted! Much more mature girls and women cheat all the fucking time, you really think a immature little 16 year old would think twice before cheating? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUVE NEVER EVEN FUCKING MET HER? Or even if you did once in the near future, ITS FUCKING LONG DISTANCE. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS NEVER WORK OUT. PERIOD. YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE.
>>
>>17830418
Alright I understand the dangers of an online relationship, but we've been friends a long time and I'm really serious about her so I want to take the risk. I can't word my feelings any other way, but that's how I feel.
>>
>>17830410
And? Her parents are authoritarian cunts.

>>17830414
It'd either be her taking a walk or being dropped off and meeting you, or confronting them.
If you want I can make a fake email on tails to message you back, your choice, although I may not response quickly as fuck booting tails up.

Backup phone simply buy a $20 sim and plan from Tracfone or similar and stick it in an old phone she has or you have, or buy a shit one for $20 and stick it in that.
That'd give y'all contact to inform.

I can't think of a better way to confront her parents than laying it out like that, that you're just a friend who shares some interests online and would like to hang out sometimes when you're in town and all that.

You could even offer for them to come out with you guys to say ice skate to get to know you too.
>>
>>17830433
>If you want I can make a fake email on tails to message you back, your choice, although I may not response quickly as fuck booting tails up.
On that note I might go to bed, thank you for all the advice if you want to hit me up I'll leave the email open for a few days. Thanks for taking time out for this bro.

>You could even offer for them to come out with you guys to say ice skate to get to know you too.
I might try something along these lines. I like the idea.
>>
>>17830425
all I can say is congratulations OP, you're playing yourself

one day you're gonna look back and say "fuck im retarded, anon was right"

seriously dude, save yourself the pain, there is absolutely NO way this could end up well, its as likely as me winning the powerball
>>
File: 4db.jpg (72KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
4db.jpg
72KB, 499x499px
>>17830414

Is this your first time on /adv/ or what? Just cause a trip is pampering you and telling you it's okay doesn't negate the overwhelming number of people telling you it's a bad idea and to get out.

>I am not in this relationship to have sex.

Yes we know but that doesn't change the fact that there's red flags littered all over this "relationship" You haven't even met yet, this has bad written all over it and I've seen enough threads where long distance online relationships fail, if the girl was 20 I'd have still told you to let it go cause this stuff almost never works out and the ones that do, usually have a lot of heart ache involved in them, I would know cause my brother was involved in one of them. I was involved in one as well, did the whole "talk and text 8+ hours a day thing" for 4 years straight, 4 years of my life talking to some girl on the other side of the country thinking she was the only one for me and that she gets every single part of me, wew was I wrong.

Anyway, whatever good luck, but I wouldn't be surprised if one night I see a thread on here about some dude crying about their internet relationship failing, but hey good luck lol.
>>
>>17830435
If you want just make another thread here, it's troublesome to make a fake email the way I feel safe doing it.
I'll probably see it.

It gives the parents a chance to see that you both get along well and all that, so they will see that you two are good together, at least as friends. Just make sure neither of you kiss or anything that time.

>>17830443
Better to give it a shot than not senpaitachi
>>
>>17830433

>Her parents are authoritarian cunts

Going in with the mentality that you're there to rescue the girl is a huge mistake pal, but you're the one giving this guy advice and leading him down a dark path.
>>
Don't litsen to these anons OP. I'm in the exact same situation as you. Just wait it out until she's 18 like you said and you won't have any problems at all with her parents. You can pay her family a visit and let them know that you're a respectable guy if you and your gf would like to.

My boyfriend who was 23 at the time and I was 16 came and visited me and my family and it went perfectly fine.
>>
>>17830460
>Don't litsen to these anons OP. I'm in the exact same situation as you

Well aren't you just the objective non-biased expert on the subject.

>Just wait until she's 18 and you won't have to worry about her parents.

Utter utter sides.
>>
>>17830460
How did it go with your family? Did you tell them his age beforehand? Any tips? If it worked out when you were 16 why wait until 18 to visit? Or did you just mean with sex?

Thanks so much for this advice/story, I love having hope it'll work even if its just a little. My longest relationship was 4 years and I never felt how I have for this girl. I never had someone I could talk to all day and enjoy it just as much the next day as I did the day before. We were friends for a while before and held off dating even though we liked each other because we thought it wouldn't work. I just don't want to screw her over in wanting to meet, I want to make sure I think it through.
>>
>>17830467
>Well aren't you just the objective non-biased expert on the subject.

thats ironic

>>17830662
Take into consideration that I live in a country in Europe where it isn't illegal for someone older than 18 to be together with someone who's under 18.
My parents was aware of his age before his visit, which later ended up in them demanding that he had to visit me before they'd let me go see him (about an hour by plane), serving as a verification that he wouldn't just hit and run which is understandable. The only reason they even considered him to be "okay" was because they felt that I was grown up enough to make my own choices or mistakes in life. I'm really happy for that since im 18 now and we're still together and i still love him tons!
It wasn't just about sex, and I think the parents know that, considering the risks you're taking for being with this girl. Of course they'd object at first but showing that you're genuinely intrested in her and becoming apart of her family is what would separate you from other guys. Most relationships that starts off like this don't hold very long for obvious reasons but by knowing these reasons and why these relationships fall apart helps recognizing them and working on them when they appear. For example, people change and so will you. But don't let that get in the way. Make sure that you both want the same thing. Make sure that you both have something in common to look forward too. Maybe it could be the day you move in together.
Also, don't make unecessary people get in the way. The only people you have to impress are her parents.
>>
>>17830731
God I wish the attitude towards this was similar to that in the US. I want her parents to be aware of my age, I want to be a part of her life in some way I don't want to use her. I guess it doesn't help her family situation is complete garbage.

The thing that makes me worry is that a few months ago I was scared she was going to hurt herself and I got ahold of her mother and told her. She threatened to take her computer and phone away for being depressed, later she told her mom I was 18 and she freaked out on her for the age difference.

After that I kind of learned she wasn't exaggerating how her mom treated her and why she was staying with other family constantly. Her situation is a bit fucked up and complicated so maybe I shouldn't make it worse...
>>
>>17830769
i also had some family issues with my mother that forsed me to move overseas for a year. I haven't seen him since June but I'm going to see him next week for the first time so I'm really excited.
Relationships go through rough patches all the time but you should be able to work through it together like mature people. Are you sure you don't want to come clean to her mother about your age even though the circumstances? Lies catch up you know. maybe it's best to come clean and work on it from there
>>
>>17830118
neither has yours
>>
>>17831219
Well the age was lied about directly to lessen the blow of the punishment her mom would give. She also doesn't know we are dating now or who I am as this was a very long time ago. I don't mind coming clean to her mom but I'm worried about her potentially getting punished for being with me considering how her mom overreacted to her being depressed and talking to an 18 year old.
>>
I'm surprised she hasn't cheated on you yet
Also, how the fuck do you talk 8+ hours everyday, don't you have a job? Or doesn't she have classes?
>>
>>17831285
well, maybe it's best to lay low for a while until she turns 18
>>
>>17831355
We talk after work and school. Sometimes we talk over 12 hours. Like I said, under normal circumstances I probably wouldn't have wanted a relationship with someone that's 16. But we've been friends a while and we always talk.

>>17831623
You're probably right... I don't know if it's worth endangering her over that motger
>>
fuckin james alefantis over here...
is no one seeing how disturbing this is?
she's fucking 16. she has her entire life ahead of her, and you're basically ruining her.
she's a kid, and the fact she's seeing someone thats 21 is quite damaging as you both don't have things in common no matter how much you think you do.
outright unhealthy, disgusting behaviour on your part as well. this is kind of predatory, jesus.
if this were a case of her being 18 and you 30 when you met, it's different.
she's a child and you're taking her innocence and life away idc if you're not having sex.
>>
>>17830357
Known each other for quite a while before starting the relationship?
So you willingly conversed with a 14 year old while you're over the age..?
ugh, this is getting weirder and weirder. you're fucking gross.
>>
You really think she's gonna wanna stay with you ~forever~
you're putting yourself into this much trouble for a 16 year old who realistically in two years is going to want to explore her options, and not with some creepy pedo who never got action from women his own age
>>
>>17831868
old woman detected

a 5 year age difference is nothing, end your life, you fat unwanted slag
>>
>>17830067
>16
>I also want to wait until she's legal to have sex.
>>17830086
Depending on where you live she could already be legal
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#By_country_or_region
>>
>>17831907
Actually, i'm 21! and I'm seeing a man who's 30.
But guess what? I was 19 when we met.
If I were fucking 16, when I really dumb, uneducated and ridiculously immature it would have been a grooming case.
Jesus christ, are pedos seriously becoming this accepted?
>>
>>17831907
I'm sorry you were touched as a child and was conflicted on wether you liked it or not, but in reality: a 16 year old and a 21 year old SHOULD NOT BE SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER ROMANTICALLY.
>>
>>17831987
If she's legal and her parents don't have a problem it's fine
>>17831943
>>
>>17831980
I, for one, stand with my pedo brothers and sisters in their fight for love.

>>17831987
Uhm, no, that's not your place to decide for them. If two people love each other and want a relationship that's not for you to stop.
>>
>>17830067
Move on. This stuff never works out at all. The age difference is clearly a red flag and her Mom is going to pull some crazy shit and get you labeled as a pedo. You're 21 go have some fun, don't worry about settling down until you're nearing your mid 30's. Life is too short for this shit.
>>
>>17832273
>You're 21 go have some fun, don't worry about settling down until you're nearing your mid 30's.

Not everyone wants to go waste time, get wasted, fuck chicks, and be a degenerate for a decade or two.

I have to this day and since I was like 14 or 15 know firmly that I want nothing more than to settle down and have a little family, or just to be a single dad and have a daughter (pref).
I don't want to party.
I don't want to fuck tons of "hot chicks."
I don't want to go "have fun."
Everything that I could do now I could do with a family or a daughter along my side just as the same.
Fuck waiting till you're older. If you want something, and it doesn't hurt someone else, don't compromise.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.