[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you legit autistic fucks who have a hard time talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1481040432444.gif (985KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481040432444.gif
985KB, 320x240px
Are any of you legit autistic fucks who have a hard time talking to people? If so, please answer these questions.

Age?
Do you have a job?
How did you find the job? Online or walk in?
How did you get through the interview?
Did the interviewer at any time tell you that you don't speak much? I've had almost every interviewer say this to me.
If so, what did you say in response?

I'm 27. Yeah, I'm old and tired, but don't tell me I am worthless. I know I can work, and work every day all day if necessary. I can be the hardest worker at any given place. It's just I can't get anyone to hire me. Most of the time I don't even get called in for an interview.

I look for work anywhere, fast food, retail etc. I can't get hired anywhere where the standard is above being able to read out loud. That was the only standard I had to meet to get my old call center job, which I had to quit cause the hours were shit (2 hrs only if you dont meet the survey quota, which is very difficult to do cause people don't like being cold called and asked to take surveys.) and the job was 40 mins away. Also, I was in a deep depression at the time.

I actually am considering going back to that job, but the issue is I quit without any notice. I just stopped showing up so they probably would not take me back...

Also, I know html and css. Working on some backend languages too, but can I start submitting applications for that kind of work now?
>>
File: 1481035699937.jpg (404KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481035699937.jpg
404KB, 500x750px
Bump...
>>
Yes. Male here. About your age. My job is the only thing I'm great at. I work in a high tech field--10yrs. Went to college for it and had several (3-4) interviews with said company before hired. Plus a couple exams that were 100 questions each.
I don't really have to deal with people at work. I solve technical problems. My people skills a horrible. Eye contact? How much? It's all weird to me. People don't know they are making me mad till I just blow up!
The only thing I am great at is my job. I am paid very FAIR! The company knows I'm fucked up but I've found most people with great technical skills have the same issues.
>>
File: 1480949731605.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480949731605.gif
3MB, 220x242px
Well you seem to be doing well in terms of a job. Have any advice?
>>
File: fbiplsgo.png (263KB, 1259x780px) Image search: [Google]
fbiplsgo.png
263KB, 1259x780px
>>17829930
IGNORE DATA MINING THREADS
HIDE DATA MINING THREADS
DO NOT RESPOND TO DATA MINING THREADS
>>
>19
>Yes
>Online
Interview was kind of tough, didn't know how to respond to questions like "so tell me about yourself" but also the interviewer didn't give much of a fuck
My interviewer kind of implied that I don't talk much, "have you got any questions for me?" "Are yku sure there isn't anything you'd like to know?"
He seemed kind of put off by that but I was polite and smiled and got hired. It's just a job as a cleaner at a fucking supermarket though so it's not a big deal. I'm looking to move up to being a cashier and then apparently you can be a manager within two years of that though.
Just start at the bottom and work your way up
>>
File: 1480608798631.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480608798631.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>17830486
I'm not data mining. What ever that is.
>>
File: 1480869045726.jpg (1016KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1480869045726.jpg
1016KB, 2448x3264px
Bump

Also, anyone know who the chick in OP's pic is?
>>
>>17829930
>24
>Yes, I'm a baker in a grocery store.
>Walk in
>Decently, I focused on my body language, eye contact, smiling. It's easy enough to be polite and likeable.
>No. I've spend 3 years in food service, you have to learn to be talkative.

I think some luck came into play. I volunteered immediately for a 4 AM shift, and showed eagerness for it. I came in on a big hiring day, and signed up for a 4 AM shift without any sign of reservation. I think that they appreciated how eager I came off as. And like I said, it's easy to be polite.

Suits me just fine to be in solitude for the better part of my shift.
>>
>>17829930
>Age?
>Do you have a job?
Yup.
>How did you find the job? Online or walk in?
Neither, called the owner of the company and told him I'd like to be a part of it.
>How did you get through the interview?
Very easily?
>Did the interviewer at any time tell you that you don't speak much? I've had almost every interviewer say this to me.
Never once at any interview I've had.
>>
File: 1480832083752.png (413KB, 592x585px) Image search: [Google]
1480832083752.png
413KB, 592x585px
Bump
>>
>>17832078
But what is your job
>>
>>17829930

1 : 29

2 : Yes

3 : Knew a guy who was working here when a pos opened.
4 : interview was a day in the job.

5 : No, but my boss is constantly letting me know(as if i didnt allready know) that im a weirdo. shes a funny gal.
>>
im 18 in highschool, im socially retarded for my age group and everyone younger than me i just cant pull it off i dont feel comfortable, but when im talking to adults all the social retardedness goes away, i think its mostly because im trying to learn something from them seeing as they lived longer and have more life experiences but idk and i work in some clothing store, interview was p easy, as i said no problem talking to adults, iv given up on socializing and got ghosted by my crush that i see every day , feelsbadman and i have a terrible procrastination problem, but its getting better everyday im slowely improving. im confused too much also and worry too much about the future which gives me terrible anxiety and fucks me up
>>
>>17829930
>Age?
>Do you have a job?
Yeah
>How did you find the job? Online or walk in?
Walk-in; I'm a classic case of nepotism.
>How did you get through the interview?
There wasn't much of an interview. The company is willing to hire any nobody off the street as long as they're able to carry around moderately heavy stuff, so the interview is really just kind of like an orientation day of sorts.
>Did the interviewer at any time tell you that you don't speak much? I've had almost every interviewer say this to me.
No.
>>
>>17829930
22 f
no job
because I cant go to an interview because I'll have a bloody mental breakdown and start hyperventilating when I leave the house. And it sucks, because being home all day is so boring despite what everyone says, I actually want to work but I can't. How do people do it??
>>
>>17829930
>18
>yeesh
>I got the job through a friend of my sisters'
>the interview was waay too fucking easy. It only cost me 5 minutes and all he asked was about my age, availability and what I do with my free time
Oh and I got called by that friend of my sister last friday, got an interview on saturday and had my fist workday this monday. I deliver food on one of those electrical bicycles that basically do all the work for you and it's probably the most relaxed job ever. Time flies when you deliver the food and a 5 hour work shift is over in a whiff.
>I got through the interview by just smiling, keeping eye contact, being more oustpoken and having more open body language as well. Things I never actually do.
>No this one didn't. But I've also worked at a grocery store for 2 years back when I was 15 and I didn't care at ALL about that job. I was slow as fick, bsrely talked with anyone, just an asshole to my coworkers by just being lazy. My boss was really nice to me and when he left I was even less motovated than before so they didn't extend my contract and thst was it. There they did tell me I didn't talk much.
What I said in response is just "yeah I know" something like that.

My advice to you is just faking it till you make it. You don't have to be social, you don't have to care about them, but just faking it will do fine too. And in the end the faking part will fade and you will be a little more able to socialize.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.