[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in a long distance relationship and my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Feels Outlines.jpg (962KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Outlines.jpg
962KB, 1920x1080px
So I'm in a long distance relationship and my girlfriend and I really love each other and we do not want to break up. We are planning to move in together within four years. She really loves it when I talk to her and I love talking to her. The problem is; we are both pretty terrible at conversation... I've looked online and it just seems like I've asked her every question imaginable. Our conversational topics only last a minute or two at most, and most of the sites I looked at for questions only have yes, no, or short responses. What can I do??
>>
You're a child, sorry but it's true

This will never work out

It was nice while it lasted but this won't work out for four years
>>
>>17829666
I've actually been in a long distance for three years before we even met in real life and it ended after almost a year in person. Anything can work, but OP, you have to consider the following:

- One of you might find someone else

- You don't really know what she is like AS A RELATIONSHIP PARTNER, meaning, things won't be like they are online. She might get really jealous, she might not like doing x with you, these are things you miss out on by not being in proximity with each other and you will never know until it happens.

- be wary of catfishing and other shit.

I would tell you now that most likely it's not even worth it. I don't regret what I did, but I wouldn't do it again. There is a lot of thinking you have to do about all this. Anyway about finding things to talk about, it's kind of natural if you talk to the same person every day you kind of run out of things to say (in my opinion). Are you guys in the same country?
>>
>you are underaged
>you have never met in person

Sorry. It's not a relationship.
>>
Girl here. Just got out of a LDR myself, I went to a country on the other side of the world to see him, and had to break it off a few weeks after I got home. I'm sorry, but you two aren't in love. ALL people are good at conversation-- as soon as they find someone worth talking to. This is something I've experienced countless times, and if you haven't gotten it with her yet, then you won't. Don't trick yourself into saying "we are both bad at conversation." because you're not. Trust me, you WILL find someone who is easy to talk to someday. Tell her how you feel about the conversations, and ask how she really feels about you. You need to end this, or you will bleed out a boring relationship for longer than it's worth it.
>>
>>17829696
We're both 21
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.