[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strip club patrons, how would you go about picking up one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: how-not-to-pick-up-a-stripper.jpg (72KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
how-not-to-pick-up-a-stripper.jpg
72KB, 640x434px
Strip club patrons, how would you go about picking up one of the dancers?
>>
I recommend you don't
>>
Give er the ol' lickeroo
>>
>>17829540

picking up as in..? sleeping with them? that's not what they are for, idiot
>>
>>17829540

Ask her if she wants to hang out after her shift. If she seems on the fence say you got bud, just want to smoke and chill, no expectations.

Simple as that.
>>
You're kidding, right?
>>
File: 1444269381930.jpg (35KB, 482x404px) Image search: [Google]
1444269381930.jpg
35KB, 482x404px
>>17829540
Oh well thats easy, Just lift with your legs.
>>
>>17829540
Offer them narcotics
>>
>>17829540
Grab her by the pussy
>>
>>17829982

underrated post.

>>17829978

This is the correct answer.
>>
Offer to pay their college tuition.
>>
>>17829540
My roomate specialized in fucking strippers

He actually dated a couple super hot strippers
>>
>>17830027
That's like being the smartest kid in the special ed class...
>>
>>17830035
I'm sure he's fucked more attractive women than you have
>>
>>17830069
You know how pathetic you sound?

But you know what, I have a friend too and he's fucked some super hot chicks! I'm being serious.

I've had my share of subjectively beautiful women and that's all that matters to me bro.
>>
>>17829540
Strippers are literally experts at leading you on. It's how they make their money. Don't try.
>>
I have never been able to. Ask any guy at work and they claim they all have. They walked in, farted real loud to gain their attention, and said, "Bitch your coming home with me!"
I guess I'm just not that cool or maybe I'm just honest about my adventures!
>>
>>17830146
What really happened was they spent a couple hundred bucks...
>>
Stripper here.

Don't be creepy.

Offer them blow.

Tell them they don't HAVE to have sex, and mean it.

Invite them to a NICE hotel, with champagne and maybe a Jacuzzi.

I honestly wouldn't go home with a customer, but i know plenty of dancers that will. See if you can find a girl that LIKES coke first, you can do this by offering it up to them right then and there.
>>
the same way you'd pick up any other girl

flirt
find an excuse for her to come back to your place

the only way i imagine itd be harder is it'll be harder to gauge her responses of course because any stripper is going to be flirtatious because its their job, so you dont really know if you're doing it right

that being said, i've also heard its easier in some sense, because you can say more wild polarizing shit and get away with it, and its probably pretty easy to not seem like a creep if youre a moderately cool guy in comparison to the people she regularly deals with, also easyyyy pre selection
>>
File: 1480255492835.jpg (103KB, 749x959px) Image search: [Google]
1480255492835.jpg
103KB, 749x959px
>>17829540
I used to go to strip clubs when I was a little younger and fucked a few strippers.

Depends, Some seedier places they will fuck you in the VIP room and some you have to pick the girl up after she gets off work and fuck her in a hotel or in her living room while her kids sleeping
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.