[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's good amount of shrooms for a first time tripper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4785959.jpg (12KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
4785959.jpg
12KB, 271x186px
What's good amount of shrooms for a first time tripper? What kind of things should sitter take in to account? Blankets, drinks what else?
>>
>>17829221
I wouldn't go over 1.5 gram for safety

The most important part about psychs is the setting

Only trip with people you're completely comfortable with
If someone is known to be a dick I wouldn't trip with them
And the setting should be safe, not at a party or a rave or a trump rally

Besides that drink some water, have a piece of fruit if you'd like
I like music so I usually listen to some while tripping but just do whatever you feel like

Remember that if you're feeling too panicky just change settings and remember that this will pass
>>
>>17829299
I'm gonna be sitting two of my long time friends. We'll be at his cabin in the countryside.

First time I did it I had 1,5grams and it was quite ok, so I thought a bit over a gram in empty stomach should be ok.
Also planning to make some relaxing playlist for the evening.
They'r both very into astrophysics, so we'll have a scope to look at the stars.

I'll bring couple of joints as well, for the comedown.
>>
>>17829341
Sounds like the recipe for a good time
Have fun my dude
>>
Might want to consider bringing Peanut butter, when melted, dip your caps into them.t

mushies taste like shit, pb makes them more than bearable.

and i agree with other poster, 1.8 is a good start 3.5 if youve enjoyed it.

make sure your clean, and dont be afraid of smoking on the apex of the high.

shroom comedowns arent bad share a joint and youll be fine.
>>
>>17829341
Sounds perfect man, wish I could do the same. Been over two years for me
>>
>>17829397
I crumbled my shrooms into banana yogurt, was pretty good.
Smoking might be a good idea after first 1,5 hour, that's usually when highest part is over (on 1,5grams).

And yeah, shrooms tend to leave with you an afterglow-feeling, which is really nice.
>>
>>17829221
>>17829442
>>17829442
Red wine mates
Trust me on this
Get some good bordeaux and enjoy
Natural juice too to avoid getting a hangover and keeping hydrated
>>
>>17829221

Eating then dry is generally better since you can eat the same amount by consuming a smaller volume. 1.5-2 grams would be the maximum amount I would reccomend doing. Also, they taste like fucking shit, so eat then with chocolate or something. Its a bland bitter taste...you don't want that in your mouth while high as balls
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.