[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today by best friend's girlfriend told me she looks up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Love-Triangle-crp.jpg (10KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
Love-Triangle-crp.jpg
10KB, 250x237px
Today by best friend's girlfriend told me she looks up to me and that I am her role model, that I'm the best person she knows.

It was very flattering and motivating, as it made me want to work harder to make sure that people like her, who look up to me, follow down the right path and have a good life. But at the same time, I don't know if I should be troubled by this comment, because of who it was from; my best friend's girlfriend. We are very close.

I really care about her a lot as a person, she's 4 years younger than me and is just one of those people that adds a lot of value to my life. She reminds me so much of myself when I was her age. I like to see her grow. It makes me feel good. However, I feel like I need my own girlfriend to think about (I haven't had one in 4 years...), someone to invest in and help grow, and I often times wonder why she comes to me for help, how that makes her boyfriend feel (if he even knows just how much she comes to me for advice and help), or if it's okay to have such a close relationship with my friend's girlfriend. What do you guys think? I imagine this situation is platonic romantically, but there is no doubt that we are very very close on an emotional level. I love her, she loves me, but it's like, different... but I want to make sure this is okay, or if I should back off.
>>
>>17829196
It's ok but if she comes on to you then you need to be able to say no

If you don't think you can do that then you need to make yourself less available
>>
>>17829229

My other friend and I talked about this recently. I told him I feel uncomfortable with how close she is to me. I like it though, I can't lie. She just provides me with a lot of support when I need it and I know the feeling is mutual. I don't think she will come on to me. I'd never come on to her. I've just never had such a close friendship with, well, anybody really.
>>
>>17829301
Tread lightly bruv and keep us updated
>>
Talk to her boyfriend about it. Find out if he knows about how she feels about you.
>>
>>17829301
Not even with your best friend?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.