[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need a job >only jobs available are cucko cashier jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480025591942.jpg (15KB, 179x166px) Image search: [Google]
1480025591942.jpg
15KB, 179x166px
>need a job
>only jobs available are cucko cashier jobs
>university is stupidly fucking expensive

Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>17829187
>only jobs available

Lies fucko
Become so good at something that's desired that people want you on their team
>>
>>17829197
Mate, what in the hell are you talking about? Jewelcrafting?
>>
>>17829187
You start small. You take those bs jobs and get a bit of chicken feed. You use that to get some skills to get a better job, repeat until you've got a good job.
>>
>>17829225
None of my friends have to do that. They all get "hook ups". Their father's uncle twice removed's friend's brother works at a DMV and makes them the manager for no fuckin reason with no experience whatsoever.
>>
>>17829219
Anything really

We need programmers
Be the best programmer

We need a jeweler
Become the best jew

We need a chef
Become the best chef in the county

Follow your interests and what you already have some related skills in
>>
>>17829238
Nobody is going to hire me for any of these things without a university degree, which means I need to take out a loan for $40,000 minimum, work as a cashier for an additional 4 years. And before you say everyone has to do it, like I said, most of my friends were handed free careers, and no their families aren't rich.
>>
>>17829277
>nobody is going to hire me without a degree

If you're better at the job and can prove it then they'll take you over the degree

You just wanna bitch and moan how you're friends have it easier than you

Someone will always have it easier and someone else will always have it harder than you
All you can do play the cards you're dealt in the best way you can

Don't fold yet bro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.