[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got a few small blood smears on my bedding from cracked dry hands.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (47KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
47KB, 360x360px
Ive been sitting on my bed and noticed the stains. I just washed my sheets last night and I really need to go to the store for groceries but don't have time to shower or wash the bedding. is this at all dangerous if I dont wash them until tomorrow? just a few small spots and a bit on my pillow case.
>>
Nah it's not dangerous
It'll probably stain though
>>
>>17828650
Make sure it isn't actually bed bugs.
>>
>>17828697
nah its from the cuts on my hands. they are extremely dry from too much hnadwashing. I have OCD bad which is why this is making me paranoid
>>
>>17828697
this, i was retarded and literally thought it was nothin... i sat in bed bugs for 4 fucking months waking up with bites and waking up at 3 am every day itching like CRAZY. I SAT IN BED BUGS FOR 4 FUCKINGS MONTHS

my sheets were all red and black from blood and shit, the first day i saw bed bugs i was fucking repulsed and like scared, i was fucking scared for a month that i let those fuckers suck my blood for 4 months while shitting on me.

it took awhile and so much work to get rid of those fucking things, it was NOT fun at all, and i had a little reoccurence, If you have bedbugs diatomaceous earth is your fucking best friend for life, i still have the powder under my goddamn matress.
>>
>>17828650
bloodstains can be pretty difficult to wash out, but it's not "dangerous" if you don't wash them, just completely disgusting.
if you want the best results then soak them in water for a little bit, then use some stain remover right before you put your sheets in the wash

like someone has already said, you mine as well check your mattress for bedbugs while you're washing your sheets JUST to be sure you don't have them, as they can be a nightmare to deal with. if you have OCD then do yourself a favor and flip your mattress over too

as far as your cracked knuckles go, I have the same problem as well. where I work my hands dry out very quickly, and if you're washing them frequently then that only exasperates the issue. in the wintertime when the air is especially dry, make sure to apply a little bit of lotion after you wash your hands (after you've dried them, but they're still moist from the sink) so they don't dry out, and if your lips are the same way bring along some chapstick. gloves help too
>>
hydrogen peroxide and cold water for the blood (heat will set the stains)

cow cream for the hands
>>
File: bag_balm.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
bag_balm.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
>>17829726
Get this stuff.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.