[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I get a girl that likes to travel, go to live music,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: amgirl.png (226KB, 626x341px) Image search: [Google]
amgirl.png
226KB, 626x341px
What do I get a girl that likes to travel, go to live music, and work out at the gym? I'm terrible with gifts.
>>
get her a private jet, a concert venue, and a home-gym set
>>
>>17828319

you can get her new gear, clothes, a gift card for her membership, tickets to a concert, or tickets for travel. it depends on the context.

people are more cohesive than that and a lot of what we need or want has nothing to do with our interests.

i want curtains. and a new router. and a spice rack. most people have a small list of things they 'need' for around the house, and some of them are decorative so it feels more sentimental.
>>
>>17828319
Gig em Aggies

Also, catch this anon at the Richard Spencer protests. I wanted to go to the actual speech but I don't want to look like a racist.
>>
>>17828319
Idk that sounds like literally every girl on Tinder. What is this 'live music' meme anyway? Same with the 'I do improv' and 'stand-up comedy' memes? Seems like something only --F- and usually E-F- types do. I've noticed I never, ever do well with girls who like any of these things and they are often massive sluts.
>>
where do I find a guy who does these things... all the guys I know just like to drink and sit on the couch or play games. All of my girl friends are so active and open minded, but every boyfriend I've ever had never even wants to go outside. kms. I like home-y things but in what way is gaming more fulfilling than traveling or hiking or playing sports?
>>
>>17828982
What kind of person doesn't enjoy live music? It's a really immersive experience, you get to listen to talented people express themselves, socialize with people who have similar interests, and dancing is fun/a great workout.
>>
>>17828982
>--F-
>E-F-

What sorcerers code is this?
>>
>>17828982
are those letters some kind of meme
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.