[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'm expected to go to college and get a real job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 0608020913.jpg (75KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
0608020913.jpg
75KB, 640x704px
>tfw I'm expected to go to college and get a real job
>tfw I'll become a wagecuck
>tfw even small time drug dealers will always make more money than me with less effort
>tfw society tells you the drug dealers are the bad guys
>tfw society tells you it's cool and okay to smoke marihuana

How am I supposed to stay motivated given these facts?
>>
by having some self decency, and investing your money instead of buying shit
>>
>>17828086
By self decency you mean not becoming a drug dealer?
>>
>>17828066
Generally speaking, wagecucks tend not to get murdered by rival wagecucks or spend sizeable portions of their lives in prison being Bubba's special little friend
>>
>>17828215
I thought only big drug dealers get murdered or arrested and that low tier, Jesse Pinkman kind of dealers don't get into too much trouble.
>>
>>17828217
Jesse Pinkman's of the world get murdered everyday.
>>
>>17828217
Very much the opposite. Kingpins send messages to each other by killing their expendable footsoldiers.
>>
>>17828066
Do white collar crime

It's socially acceptable, you're just "being smart"
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>17828217
> I thought only big drug dealers get murdered or arritested
You've watched too much Hollywood bullshit.

Big dealers aren't dealers. They are accountants and managers. They run the books and manage the operation over throwaway phones.

It's the small fry that interacts with the public. Who do you think is more likely to get shot - a guy dealing with crack addicts, or an accountant?
>>
>>17828066

I disagree with your idea that drug dealing is easy and guaranteed to be profitable. In the book Freakonomics there's a chapter on the reality of being a small time dealer and it paints a pretty bleak picture.
>>
>>17828066
>facts
Where did you get these facts from, HBO? Small time drug dealers hardly make the minimum wage.
>>
Have you seen how drug dealers live dude? This isn't the fucking 70's, most of them live in super run down shit areas and get stabbed and shot regularly for whatever they're holding.
They can't even spend or invest their money because then the IRS strolls around and buttfucks them for their undeclared income

There's 0 security to it and you're likely to get fucked within a decade of doing it and you won't even make much money
>>
>>17828066
If you earn as low as a drug dealer with a college degree, you wouldn't earn shit as a drug dealer. It's pretty hard to stay profitable and safe, specially with cheap shit like weed. Coke is where it's at.
>>
Its not the only "profitable" job like that, its basically aa outdoors sales job. Assuming you have good social skills, you can make similar money to a Kirby salesmen or one of those fuckers who bother people at the outdoor kiosk's. Its just sales, with an product people get hooked on and might stab you for. Yes you can make money from it, but its not a job everyone can succeed in.
>>
>>17828250
I think about this every day.

I am now 18 and have just entered college.
Most of my friends in highschool were big friends with a classmate of ours who just spent his past 5 years smoking and selling weed. His life is great, nearly all of my attractive female friends have at least made out with the fucker, everyone who knows him respects and adores him to no end and he has enough influence with some of them to actually make one of my closer friends despise me after just one conversation. He almost makes one grand a week and has not a single care in the world.

These people are scum and if we don't get rid of them, I can only imagine the worst.
>>
>>17828340
Jelly af
>>
File: cb5_1.jpg (16KB, 572x315px) Image search: [Google]
cb5_1.jpg
16KB, 572x315px
>>17828340
Turn him in
>>
File: external.jpg (23KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
23KB, 650x366px
>>17828375
>>
>>17828066

small time drug dealers struggle to make minimum wage.

>how ami supposed to stay motivated

let the impending fear of homelessness and starvation fend it off

yes, you should be grateful to be a wageslave. because it still gives you more time and resources than most any other nation or any other time in history to explore what you want.

people act like having a job is so hard, as if struggling for survival on a farm, working from morning til night was somehow easier. and lets not forget life before even that.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 776x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 776x887px
>>17828411
>>
Thanks for the replies, everyone! I realize now that I was mistaken and confused, thank you.
>>
>>17828340
You could simply do the same, but no, you're some bitter faggot without social skills and charisma. This guy would do fine in almost every job.

>>17828392
Actually life wasn't as overfilled with slaving away for others in the past before industrialization. Agriculture was seasonal and hunting and gathering was super chill.

This ignores the other benefits of industrialization of course, just less harder work isn't one of them. If anything, it got harder for most due being constantly connecting and the employers having more power over your free time too.
>>
>>17828066
>>17828217

>>17828340
That shit is cool to girls when your 18, but over the next couple years things change drastically.

All my drug dealer friends from high school have fucked up lives now. The money isnt in selling weed btw. The money is selling hard drugs and/or growing weed. And anyone who tells you 'cops dont care about low-tier dealers', you are wrong. I have been in jail for a DUI and was amazed at how many low-tier dealers were in jail (basically 95% of the jail population it seemed) in my local county jail. Even if you rat out the guy dealing to you in exchange for the record being expunged, your local court docket schedule is probably online and even though you may get lucky and avoid criminal record, your arrest will still come up on google for future employers who care to take a look.

Not to mention once you leave high school and your friends get jobs and move out of town, you need to find new clients. People you dont know as well, people you've met at parties (in short, people who won't think twice to snitch on you if they get caught). Also people are happy to threaten you to steal what you have. At 25 years old, I have one friend who was shot (selling weed), and another who was actually murdered (stabbed to death in a hotel bar over $90 worth of weed by a schizo). Another one of my friends just killed himself two months ago and he was a dealer, eventually needed to get a job to pay bills working as a landscaper, and I guess was pretty unhappy with his shitty life and decided to end it.

Of my friends that sold drugs I don't know a single person who came out with a stable life, except for people that were quick to stop selling and get a normal job / training.

You can take my advice or leave it, I dont really care what you do with your life. Most my friends got jailtime then changed
>>
Be a man and learn a trade.
>>
>>17828552
The bit about girls by the way.. yeah having weed is cool when you're young. When you get older its more cool to be the dude who has his own place and a stable job. Not like 'oh I'm a pizza delivery guy and I sell weed', but rather 'Oh I'm an electrician and I wanna start my own company in a few years. Yeah I got an apartment on xx street' <-- the latter will get panties wet. The former will make chicks think you're a scumbag
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.