[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't i message the one person i want to I ask myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1401050352303.jpg (8KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1401050352303.jpg
8KB, 271x271px
Why can't i message the one person i want to
I ask myself do i want to do it and my body literally screams YES but end up hiding offline and watching netflix
>>
Rejection

You're scared of being depressed and its really inevitable anon..

But remember, unless you're the type to kill yourself because of depression, go in for it. The more you get rejected early the more confident you'll be for future revelations
>>
At least you have a debilitation to use as an excuse.

All my attempts over the past years, regardless of new people I meet, go unreplied. Literally. All. Of. Them.
>>
>>17828011

Just tell them you'd like to get to know them more, what are your thoughts on going for a few drinks (or whatever activity you can both do in a non private setting)?

And don't use your words to explain how you feel about them, use your touch, eye contact, facial expressions, and body language.
>I recently learn this the hard way

You will NEVER be happy until you know the answer.
>>
>>17828721

You mean asking people out, right?

You have to realize you are the common thread in all those interactions. You do something that turns people off.
>>
>>17828843
Haha. Like exist while not being in the top 20% of attractiveness, you mean? Fuck off.
>>
>>17828843
in the same sense that a girl who's been raped by four different people throughout her life is the common thread, and is doing something to bring that upon her.
>>
>>17828843
the victim blaming logic and lack of empathy in this post is, well, what I've come to expect from /adv/ these days. still appalling.
>>
>>17829354
or in the sense that a black guy constantly being harassed by the police is the only thing in common, and must be doing something wrong. or a girl constantly finding herself in some kind of abusive relationship, be it romantic, platonic, or familial. it's still a pretty terrible approach to these things. but that's white people for you
>>
>>17829170
>>17829354
>>17829362

Wow. "Victim Blaming" and comparisons to rape. Just because the guy doesn't get a message back.

Have you even read what he writes? As far as we know he sends a dick pic in the first message. But of course it's the women of the world against the poor guy, right?

And I'm the appalling one...
>>
>>17829367

People that get in abusive relationships repeatedly actually have to deal with the fact that they bring it unto themselves. It's quite a process.
>>
>>17829369
regardless if the person's actually a victim or at risk for something like rape, that type of approach and logic is still an abusive and antagonistic procedure and is simply unacceptable, even if applied to those who don't meet the criteria.
>>
File: pondering.jpg (338KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
338KB, 800x532px
>>17829379
good to see you're on the side that puts the responsibility and fault on the person being abused, I suppose.
>>
>>17829380

It's called facing facts. Why does no one write back? There must be a common thread that makes them reject him. And he clearly has a hand on that. He has to face that.
>>
>>17829391

You need two to tango. And abuser and an abused. Have you ever met someone in an abusive relationship or are you just talking out of your ass?

They make excuses, defend the abuser and refuse to leave. So yeah, they need to face what they are living if they want to change it.

Of course the abuser is an asshole and has to be stopped. But the victims need to work on themselves a lot to actually do something, and then a lot more to actually keep on living without falling in the same pattern.
>>
>>17829401
>It's called facing facts.
so is being repeated raped or racially profiled.

>Why does no one write back?
you would have to go to them.

>There must be a common thread that makes them reject him.
prejudice, personal problems with them, class positions, social expectations, etc.

>He has to face that.
so does a child who's regularly degraded by their parents.
>>
>>17829417
the victim should not be expected to do jack shit for what other people do to them. especially if it's repeated across different individuals. being abused regularly makes you a target for future abusers.
>>
>>17829379
>>17829417
People who find themselves in abusive relationships often come from an abusive past (abuse from parents, etc).
>>
>>17829421
>prejudice, personal problems with them, class positions, social expectations, etc.

Great. Let's hear it. He is bitching without saying why. If black girls don't answer he can try white ones. If rich girls don't, he can try poor.

But if no one answers... then what? What does he fucking do or what does he fucking have that plays so much against him?
>>
>>17829431
>>17829428

So... they have something. Unless crappy partners or crappy parents put your name on a website for abusers to find you, then whatever has been done to you you are carrying around. You have to ditch it. You have to look inside you, see what it is and solve it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.