[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be concerned that my girlfriend wants me to act like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1460499650035.png (368KB, 415x503px) Image search: [Google]
1460499650035.png
368KB, 415x503px
Should I be concerned that my girlfriend wants me to act like her father most of the time? Not even in a sexual way although there is that too, sometimes she'll be sad and she wants me to hold her and act like she's my daughter and she wants me to act protective of her like a father, not a boyfriend. She calls me daddy all the time and not even in the sexual way, she legitimately acts like I'm her dad most of the time and she wants me to say things like she's my princess and she's daddy's little girl.

It seems to make her happy but isn't this strange? Should I be concerned? I've never seen this before.
>>
Run
>>
DON'T
STICK
IT
IN
CRAZY
>>
>>17827956
you should.
>>
I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>17827956

its weird, but not uncommon. everyone has some issues. sometimes its daddy issues. depends what you like out of relationships.

traditionally men care for women in most aspects, and in return women just cook clean and maintain a household for them.

but these days a lot of people want a 'partner'. if you're fine being a 'caretaker' to her and being her 'daddy' then theres no problem.

a lot of us missed out on love from a parent, so we seek it out in romance., is it healthy? not particularly. but theres tons of shit we do that arent healthy. we smoke, drink and lets be real like 5% of americans have a legit healthy diet, most of us eat way too much meat and not enough veg.

what i mean to say is we all have vices, this doesn't really matter unless you see destructive things happening because of it.
>>
>>17827956
She has a DD/lg (Daddy Dom/little girl) kink, you should look it up and see if you might be into that sort of thing. It's BDSM related.
>>
Spank her OP
>>
Girl Has issues senpai.
>>
Recently brought this up to my boyfriend. I was very embarrassed but it's something I seek in a relationship.
He seems weirded out by it desu. I haven't called him daddy yet. I'm still working on it.
bet you anything she's super submissive too.
>>
File: 2016-11-29-17-37-09.png (740KB, 978x1041px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-29-17-37-09.png
740KB, 978x1041px
>>
>women literally want to be treated like little kids with no responsibility

Lmao, take your equal rights and fuck right off with them
>>
I liked when my gf started calling me daddy all the time. It made me feel more dominant.

Plus it was fun to tell her that she's a good girl or even punish her.
>>
where do you guys find those girls?
>>
Daddy issues as fuck.
>>
>>17827956
Would love a girlfriend like that.
>>
It's called DDLG, a weird fetish that chicks seem to be into.

Basically,
Buy her anything pastel
Sexually punish her
CALL HER KITTEN(those subsluts love the shit out of that)
Tell her how she's yours
Refer to her as "my girl"
Just make her feel submissive.
TELL HER HOW CUTE SHE IS(cute specifically and adorable not beautiful, hot, ect. Just cute and adorable)

It's fucking weird but she'll adore it. If you play your cards right you could have a consensual sex slave.

Best of luck, faggot.
-Face
>>
>>17829821
When I was a teen, my dad just paid for the house and household items, bought me a car and gasoline, paid the bills, told me to go to bed at a reasonable hour, stop playing so much vidya, study for my school tests, etc. Those things don't seem like dad things
>>
>>17829821
Any other tips?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.