[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look sort of feminine but still a boy >Have fantasies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mado4.gif (412KB, 351x502px) Image search: [Google]
mado4.gif
412KB, 351x502px
>Look sort of feminine but still a boy
>Have fantasies of being a cuteboy like the ones anons post
>Scared to death of getting older than 25 and becoming uglier and more masculine and hitting the cut off for being a cutie boy
>Constantly paranoid of losing any hair because that would ruin my chances of being cute even though I'm only 19
>Realize I am the result of an attempt by the jews to weaken and feminize our society
>Even though I realize this I still can't bring myself to like the idea of being a masculine man and I still wish I looked like a qt/trap/femboy and it makes me angry

How do I reconcile this within myself? I feel a lot of cognitive dissonance all the time and it stresses me out
>>
>>17827904

Act masculine in public, since that's what society expects of you.

Act feminine in private, since that's what your degenerate brain (and the evul jews) craves :3
>>
>>17827904
Just tie a strap around your junk until the extreme blood loss causes your 'dick n balls' to rot off so you can have your sick fantasy wish slut boy.
>>
>>17827927
I'm not a degenerate it's not my fault, and the fact that they want it makes me mad

>>17827944
but I like my penis, I just wanna be a cute boy but I hate that I want it
>>
Suck a bunch of dicks until your fetish wears off. You do not want to take the path of the hormonal jew, do you?
>>
>>17827974
I tried this
It doesn't go away
>>
>>17827971
>I'm not a degenerate
Yes you are
>It's not my fault
Yes it is

/pol/ in a nutshell
>THE JEWS MADE ME DO REPULSIVE, DEGRADING SHIT YOU INTRODUCED IT TO OUR COMMUNITIES N SHEET WE WUZ VIKINGZ AND SHEEET

You're just a low-T beta bitch, stop wanking, get a real job involving your hands and go fuck a woman.
>>
File: partialautist.jpg (131KB, 634x674px) Image search: [Google]
partialautist.jpg
131KB, 634x674px
>>17828031
That's because you started too late. The later you give in to your degeneracy, the longer it lasts. Such is the curse of the sexual jew
>>
>>17828031
That just means you're gay then.
No worries.
Lots of successful interesting people are gay.
>>
>>17827904
>>Look sort of feminine but still a boy
I wanna
see ya
throw dat
boi
pucci
>>
>>17827971
It is your fault mate. There's no one to blame but yourself here.
But it's not a big deal, do what you like. You don't have to be the traditional idea of a man. You will change your look overtime but often looks reflect what we have done/been through. So I'm not sure if you need to worry about becoming more masculine.
>>
>>17828148
l-lewd
>>
Might as well do it while you have the 6 years left, bruh. Wanted to do the same thing but now I've less then a month til my 25th birthday. Muh body is still slim but my butt isn't a bubble anymore, I can grow a full goatee (yuck) and my voice has deepened to a point where people can tell my age over the phone. All your worries are real so use the fantasy now before its impossible.
>>
You don't have to be a burly manly man to be a man. As long as you aren't a neutered bitch to strangers you can be a delicious trap that takes it in the ass all you want. Be a neutered bitch for your man if you want, but nobody else.
>>
>>17827904
Are you American? They're adding something to the water
>>
>>17828339
Yes that's what I mean
>>
>>17828244
I'm scared

>>17828269
I mean I don't want people to be mean to me, I just want to be cute like this
>>
File: 1477015807709.png (128KB, 629x761px) Image search: [Google]
1477015807709.png
128KB, 629x761px
>>17828269
>>17828244
why are you encouraging his spiritual degradation

>>17828431
shut in middle American autist watches too much anime, stops being able to seperate reality from fantasy and decides "he" wants to be a miserable, subhuman facsimile of fictional characters.

Dude, look at yourself. You're a male, like it or not. You come from a long line of men who either by strength or cunning survived the perils of thousands of years of crushing torment and struggle the likes of which you could hardly comprehend, let alone live through. I get it, you hate yourself because you're worthless, but the least you can do is not become some hermaphrodude abomination.

GROW UP.
>>
>ITT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.