[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, how do I ask a girl out? There's this really cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480919586665.jpg (82KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480919586665.jpg
82KB, 480x360px
Guys, how do I ask a girl out? There's this really cute girl I know in one of my classes, and our last class together is this wednesday, since finals is the following week. I'm tired of being a loser, how do I ask her out?
>>
>>17826765
well, you could talk to her. i never recommend doing so over the phone.
maybe try to be creative, like asking her in with something she likes, or perhaps something she's really into.
maybe mention a get together, and see what she says, and if all else fails, just ask up front.
>>
Before you ask her out you should feel comfortable talking to her.

Go up to her, think of a reason to communicate with her, have a short casual conversation, then merge the conversation towards flirting. Bring up the idea of getting together sometime, and if she agrees, ask when she is free. If she doesn't give you a definite time she's free, ask her again in a week. If she still says maybe or no, you gotta walk away. Rejected twice means stop pursuing.

When she agrees to meeting somewhere on set day and time, ask her for her number in case something comes up so you can text her, but that otherwise you'll just meet her at the date.

Don't fear rejection. It's going to happen, no matter who you are. The more girls you ask out, the less rejection will effect you. Change your mindset.
>>
>>17826778
I mean, I have tlaked to her before and she's smiled and all. It's just, everytime we do talk after class she leaves like she's in a rush to get to her dorm. Today for example, i was going to talk to her, but she sped out of class so fast, I couldn't catch her. What do?
>>
>>17826842
you gotta go fast anon
>>
>>17826872
I don't know man. I don't even know if she's interested at all in me. I mean whenever we talk she engages and smiles and stuff, but she always keeps going to wherever she's going, not really stopping to talk to me. I even told her once that I had a question to ask her and when she called my bluff i straight up told her i just wanted an excuse to talk to her. Then she really started smiling and laughing, but she kept going to her dorm, while still talking to me. Then we i decided to stop walking, she kinda turned back and was like "oh, alright cya". I feel like she talks to me not to be rude, but then she acts like she's enjoying it, but still continues to do her shit. Maybe I'm looking too far into it, because I'm retarded, but still. I feel like if you actually wanted to make friends or talk to someone you would at least stop to talk to that person. Rather than walking and talking
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.