[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my mid 20s and I have my first girlfriend. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: intro.jpg (127KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
intro.jpg
127KB, 1280x800px
I'm in my mid 20s and I have my first girlfriend. She's also in her mid 20s. What do I get her for christmas?
>>
>>17826503
Why do you think that random Internet people know your girlfriend better than you do? If you're completely clueless, there is always money. Everybody loves money.

Do you talk to her sometimes? Did she ever mentioned shit she likes? Or how she hates presents?
>>
What would you get my 20 year old sister for her birthday op

LIKE HOW YOU SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT
>>
>>17826521
a horse mask
>>
>>17826517
this

1st how much do you want to spend ?

2nd maybe a tshirt ? scarf ?

3nd maybe a 1/2 day in sauna ? look it up they have all kinds of packages varying costs

4th a nice dinner at fancy rest ?
>>
>>17826503
Ask her what she wants and get her that. For present 2, get her something related to her interests.
>>
>>17826503
A nice fancy dinner and cunnilingus for days. And some earrings and maybe something she likes she's your fucking gf dipshit. Ask HER if you're that dumbfounded.
>>
File: 13.jpg (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
110KB, 960x540px
>>17826503

Depends on what she likes, senpai.

I met a 21 year old QT who loved dinosaurs (more specifically, Sauropods) so I got her the best written, most in depth research book specially about them and a necklace with a Sauropod charm.

FYI: Sauropod are the long necked ones like the Brontosaurus.

I was the first guy to get her something so nice (book was $70 and the necklace was $20) and her first actual boyfriend, ever.

I think it was the gifts that sealed the deal and made her mine, haha.

Just give it some thought.
>>
>>17826503
1. How long have you been dating her?

2. How much can you spend?

3. What does she like?
>>
>>17826503
90% of this depends on how long you've been dating her. Don't get her jewellery unless you've been dating for a few years.
>>
>>17826503
Half of your cock in a box, half of it inside her mouth.
YW faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.