[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, i'm a guy, i'm 23, i've been in a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476157273461.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1476157273461.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
Hey /adv/, i'm a guy, i'm 23, i've been in a 3 year relationship that is already too damaged and with no repair.

The problem started when my best friend and i fell in love with each other and i cheated on my gf. It never was with physical intentions although they happened eventually. My friend thought she was going to be the one. So i kept lying at her telling her that i was single no, but, two months ago, she saw me with my gf and she got mad. I cut every contact with her and now.

Now i regret this like i've never done. She was the one, guys. I was too afraid to hurt my GF and i never took a decision. Now my friend is with another man (virtual relationship though) and she doesn't feel nothing for me anymore. I was her super crush for years and i screwed it up. She was perfect, damn.

What can i do to overcome this? I can't stop crying for her everytime and it's all my fault, i know there is nothing i can do to get her back.

Never be afraid to do what your heart wants just because you are afraid.

I learned the lesson.
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>17826490
>What can i do to overcome this?

suffer miserably for awhile and then find a new gal to fall in love with

and don't fuckup next time

you seem to realize you fucked this up and it all started just as friends with some other gal

don't do that shit, that is why males/females have problems being "friends" when they are dating married etc
>>
>>17827201

But for you, is there any possibilty to get her back? I mean, not now, but i have this stupid miserable hope to meet her again in the future. I don't want to bother her in this new relationship but i really... Love her, man.
>>
>>17827272

there will be other girls, it's ok to leave her as a memory
>>
She isnt the one. Youre just not haopy in your relationship and you think she is.leave your GF, but dont pursue the friend, she is only the object of your desire because you dont want to admit your no longer in love.
>>
>>17827272
i don't know

you wanted to date 2 girls at the same time and did it for 2 months and then got busted

now you want the girl that walked away from you ?

if you liked her so much why did you keep dating your gf ?

i can't figure this out

but the general rule is - only date 1 girl at a time unless you're into "open relationships" which never really work anyway somebody always gets hurt jealous etc

again i think this will fade after awhile and if you don't like your current gf enough to be faithful welll then find a different one eh ?
>>
>>17827304

The problem is that i was very afraid at that moment, my gf is a very autodestructive person (she cuts herself and hits herself) and i was so afraid of she was going to do if i broke up with her and found out that it was for other woman.

When i took that decision i didn't do what my heart wanted to.
>>
>>17827322
ouch

well you never know what may have happened if you did 1 thing vs another

what doesn't make sense was stopping all contact with the gal you really like

if you really like her then dump your current gf which you don't seem to like too much and try again apologize whatever, if you 2 were really meant for each other it will happen

i guess idk

good luck !!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.